It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 26
85
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In defense of my SEEMINGLY sexist friend... I think he meant that Freemasons are an ALL BOYS CLUB - no women allowed. However, I also know what you meant too. But THE RAT probably meant that you have to get MASONRY from the horse's mouth not books, Internet, and 2nd hand information.

And Doctor's Wife your avatar is VERY misleading. I now know you meant YOUR wife (I guess). I think that's a little screwy though... Let her get her own ATS account so we can get you correctly (LOL). BTW I'm a dude if you didn't already guess it.


Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.


You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

And lightening doesn't strike twice.

The Rat.


Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des







edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
In defense of my SEEMINGLY sexist friend... I think he meant that Freemasons are an ALL BOYS CLUB - no women allowed. However, I also know what you meant too. But THE RAT probably meant that you have to get MASONRY from the horse's mouth not books, Internet, and 2nd hand information.

And Doctor's Wife your avatar is VERY misleading. I now know you meant YOUR wife (I guess). I think that's a little screwy though... Let her get her own ATS account so we can get you correctly (LOL). BTW I'm a dude if you didn't already guess it.


Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.


You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

And lightening doesn't strike twice.

The Rat.


Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des







edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


No no, i am she in the avatar, im just not necessarily a wife, i understood what ratty was getting at, it was just the way that he said it, rather condescendingly. Aside from that, im amused by the way the Op keeps trying to make new threads and greeneyedleo keeps closing them and redirecting him here, i dont think she will put up with much more!!



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Now how is that something a DUDE would say about another DUDE? (LOL)

Thought you inferred that THE RAT misunderstood your avatar to be female (as did I) - leaving us to assume that you are really a doctor dude talking about your wife?


Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.


You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

And lightening doesn't strike twice.

The Rat.


Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des







edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


Des, he's just trying to get a rise from us, hes probably got a really small..........car.

Ladies, walk away from the rat, nothing to see here,



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.


You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

And lightening doesn't strike twice.

The Rat.


Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des


Dude women have been to the moon, something i'll never be able to do, no need to prove anything to me.

But try asking a mason what he thinks about female Master of the lodge, because they do exist. Unrecognized by Freemasonry but they exist.

I'm just saying why call BS on something that you could only be BS'd about even by your own friends and family? It makes no sense.

The Rat.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm just going to give the cliffnotes version of what OP had in another thread of his that popped up before he tries to post it here too and continue this song and dance:

He claims to be some mystical trumpet blower that holds books to ancient prophecy and yada yada yada. It's another case of "I wish I were special, I'm going to come write a long block of nothing on ATS to make others think I am!" . Take what OP types with a grain of salt and question everything. I personally think OP should quit while he's ahead because I'm not ready for another long drawn out story of lies that goes thirty pages or more. -.- Let's just end this one here, shall we?



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Clearly an attempt at marketing oneself as a "guru"

The way most of his (the OP) answers take on a patronising style responding to peoples posts as if they were his pupils really perturbs me. The fact that he seeks status on a internet forum where the real him is not known also shows me that his beliefs are not coming from a honest place. Talking about lose of ego. I suggest he starts with himself.

The word HUBRIS comes to mind very much.

I hope now because of the work of people like networkdude and Spookysr that he will quietly swallow his pride and just let this thread drift away into obscurity.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow you are one "ferch hardd"! (You'll need to translate that into English I hope you speak this language?)
My family name is from your country!



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 


Is it just me...shadows of ET_Man are bubbling to the surface.....that last closed thread had faint echos...

I could be very wrong...I didn't think he'd ever reincarnate here again. But, he does travel with an entourage.

Des





edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Nothing like ET_MAN. His information is almost identical to Sleeper's. A few other similiarities as well that I won't go into.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Thank You Unity....I'll keep my eyes open....


Des



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
Wow you are one "ferch hardd"! (You'll need to translate that into English I hope you speak this language?)
My family name is from your country!


I didnt need to translate it,i know what it means, im not one, but im definitely a female, Mr jones, or is Mr morgan or perhaps Mr Williams. We're gonna get an off-topic slap in a minute.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr
 


You have been treading loosely with your idea of the translations so far. But you went through the ice here spookysr. The scripture is plain regarding Enoch.

Genesis 5:18-24

"And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died. And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him."

There are a few things you need to consider. Firstly, God makes sure to say that "Enoch walked with God" twice - the first time to give glory to Enoch for his faith to the Lord and the second to tell the reader why Enoch did not have to suffer death; why Enoch simply was no longer. Enoch did not die. God took him. When someone dies, does God take them immediately? No. I am sure that, because I recognize that you are obviously a little better than some at paying attention to scripture, you will agree that when someone dies, they are dead UNTIL their resurrection. So therefore we should not say that God simply made Enoch to disappear from existence. That is ridiculous because if God took Him, and God exists, therefore Enoch was taken into existence. "and he was not" describes Enoch's state of being in this world, not his existence in general; or else God would not have also said immediately thereafter, "for God took him."

You will also remember that even though God made Moses die because of his disobedience, we learn later that Michael did not even debate with Satan regarding the body of Moses, which Michael "took" - no, Michael simply said, "The Lord rebuke thee." You will remember that Jesus had a talk with Moses and Elijah in front of a few of his disciples. You claim that Enoch could not be alive because Jesus had to be the first born of the dead - but then you forget, how did Jesus communicate with Moses, who had once died? And remember also that Elijah was taken up also, in a chariot of fire.

So then this poses the question, is Jesus the firstborn of the dead? Yes, because He said it, didn't He? Enoch, Moses, and Elijah are not the firstborn of the dead because they are not the reason that the dead are given life. They were individually given life. Remember what Jesus said regarding John and his disciples, "Each in their own time." Or do you forget that Jesus also resurrected the dead before He Himself was nailed to the tree? So then, if no resurrection was allowed until Jesus Himself was resurrected, then how do you explain His works?

Jesus Christ is the reason that the dead are given life. The others simply were given life. There is no contradiction here. There is only understanding through the Spirit of God.

That being said, you're right that this NN character is not Enoch; it is painfully obvious. But remember also what God said, before y'all start beating into this soul and whatever purpose he claims to have.

Remember how God said that we should be kind to strangers because in that we may be entertaining angels unawares?

Regardless of this man's intentions, I do know that we can also be judged by how we treat others still, regardless of their intent.

So be wise and patient. If you do not agree with what the man is doing, then simply leave. I myself have a certain curiosity for seeing this thing to its end because this is either an opportunity for learning, regardless of whether it be affirmative learning or not; and this might also be an opportunity to educate someone who is hopelessly lost in a muddle of insanity.

For so many self proclaimed Christians here, I certainly expect this much at least.
edit on 8/22/2012 by TarzanBeta because: To include the word "not" where I failed to place it.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Women have been to the moon???!! The only one I can remember that came close was Ralph Kramden's wife Alice. www.youtube.com... go to timestamp 0:20


Originally posted by TucoTheRatDude women have been to the moon, something i'll never be able to do, no need to prove anything to me.

But try asking a mason what he thinks about female Master of the lodge, because they do exist. Unrecognized by Freemasonry but they exist.

I'm just saying why call BS on something that you could only be BS'd about even by your own friends and family? It makes no sense.

The Rat.

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/8/12 by masqua because: Trimmed big quote



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
are you going to keep it going on this thread nevernothing???



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 


Is it just me...shadows of ET_Man are bubbling to the surface.....that last closed thread had faint echos...

I could be very wrong...I didn't think he'd ever reincarnate here again. But, he does travel with an entourage.

Des







edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


Dont mention the war, i did, but i think i got away with it!!


I dont think its Chris, et-man was brighter than this chap, but you never know.
I cannot believe its almost a year since the guys magic date, God, that has absolutely flown.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
Not if she were Eastern Star. Boy you are worse at Freemasonry than me. I know we both aren't masons but jeez dude!


is not the order of the Eastern Star a diffident order?

I don't know anything about Freemasonry, just the super exsoteric stuff they don't even consider a thing people not should know. the no biggy stuff. hell i bet Masons don't even care about hand shakes and codes. there are probably a million ways to identify and idiot wannabe by handshake. Which is why i stay away from that stuff.

Where they get worried is with the hidden in plain sight stuff. but what the hell if I smell it I smell it and they can't hold me wanting to understand against me.

And so I want to listen.

The Rat.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 


He just started another thread...GEL will find it, I'm sure...he just doesn't get it....


www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14824838#pid14824838



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
More proof that this man is out for nothing but attention. He started ANOTHER new topic instead of posting here. He just wants views guys, end of the road. :/



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing
 


If you are who you say you are...and not trolling.

That means you're the enemy, or close to it.

Why would you join a conspiracy site if you think the people you're in with are involved with such a heavy trail of these types of dealings?

Its either BS, or you're not very bright,
Mike



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 


He just started another thread...GEL will find it, I'm sure...he just doesn't get it....


www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14824838#pid14824838


No! your kidding me,
this guy is determined, gel will get him.

edit; lol, if this guys the real deal, we are well on our way to toasting marshmallows in the fires of hell.

edit on 22-8-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
85
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join