Just bumped into the official 2012 countdown site and it is a hoot

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is a website which I will not link to. If you want to take a gander do so.

It is www dot 2012 official countdown dot com. Take out the spaces of course.

It is interesting that the site even mentions the often overlooked fake Rattlesnake Prophecy. It also mentions a calendar of the Cherokee that does not exist. He mentions lots of things that are fake, but the real dealis when you do the following:

1. Type in any first name such as scarface or Nibiru
2. Type in a fake email such as pleasestealmy money@gmaikl.com

Then you arrive at a page which is willing to save your life for a measly $50.

Down below the free mp3 and other things like free membership in the 2012 zone you read the following:

You won't pay $99... $89... or even $79.

An its a steal because it is actually valued at

That's a total value of $259.80...

But it is only to cost you $49.95

What a bargain! This conman will save your life for only $50.
edit on 19-8-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If any poor schmucks send in their cash to this clown they will learn interesting things such as this:

Now Pluto has even been robbed of its status as a planet, being officially degraded to the classification of “brown dwarf”.

www dot 2012 official countdown dot com slash planetx
(Not giving this conman any links for SEO)

more from the same page

Nemisis is perceived to be a red star or a brown dwarf of colossal dimensions.

This is interesting in that Sitchin was adamant that his fictional planet was not returning in 2012.

Stitchin theory of Nibiru’s return on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM universal time.

NASA states that the maximum is in 2013 and will be a less than average maximum.

2012 will also be the worst solar max in 50 years, perhaps in the history of Earth according to NASA.

Can't trust a person that can't get the basics right.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The man will be raking it in hand over fist....

Good on him. I used to feel differently than that, but you can't fix stupid and there will be a lot of idiots standing in line begging this guy to take their money. When January gets here and they can't pay their mortgage...maybe they can send him some more money for tips on how to save their house.

Dec. 21, 2012 will pass like all other days do. And if it doesn't....Who can tell me I was wrong? We'll all be dead anyway.
edit on 8/19/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The only thing that irks me, is that I didn't think of this! How much money has been made off people's fear of 2012? Billions? Trillions? Probably enough money to make Greece solvent.

If there's a buck to be made, people will figure out a way to do it! Kudos to this website and all of those harvesting the cash from the gullible.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oh you found it
It's great isn't it? I want those DVD's so bad I can taste it LOL

What some people will do for money

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Oh you found it

Me and you both....Wanna go in half and half?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
why in the world people would believe that this joker has a mega huge humanity saving secret, but just can't seem to get the word out for free is beyond me, but they're out there. i say we encourage dum-dum's to buy this guys trash so that maybe, just maybe, they will learn a lesson and stop giving these scumbags money.
edit on 19-8-2012 by wondermost because: obviously doesn't understand the difference between they're their and there......

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You simply have to love this sort of nonsense:

Discovering the massive “phantom” that's hiding right behind the sun. Is it Niburu? Planet X? Something else entirely? And how will this change your survival plan?

Can anything massive really hide behind the Sun? No.

1. It would need to rotate at exactly the same rate as the Earth to remain hidden
2. It would change the orbits of the other planets and we'd quickly notice that
3. STEREO sees around the Sun

There is a little stupidity everywhere on that site.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
available at yard sales everywhere in 9 months!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When nothing happens this guy will probably get tracked down by some angry people. I'd fear for my safety if I were him lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by stereologist

The only thing that irks me, is that I didn't think of this! How much money has been made off people's fear of 2012? Billions? Trillions? Probably enough money to make Greece solvent.

If there's a buck to be made, people will figure out a way to do it! Kudos to this website and all of those harvesting the cash from the gullible.

Don't give up just yet, you can become an affiliate earning 75% commission. Just start you a 2012 related site and put up his ads on your site. I'm sure he will send you your commission checks

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by vkey08
Oh you found it

Me and you both....Wanna go in half and half?

A fool and his money are soon departed.......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
For all you wanna be grifters ,2013 has some potential .just make up a story about how the Mayans miscalculated because a rogue caterpillar walked across their sundial and Bobs your uncle.

new topics

top topics

join