Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Muslims Are Taking Over The World at an ALARMING Rate (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The link you provided was concerning Immigrants as a whole, the numbers of Islamic residents and immigrants in Europe is:

According to the German Central Institute Islam Archive (de), the total number of Muslims in Europe in 2007 was about 53 million (7.2%), excluding Turkey. The total number of Muslims in the European Union in 2007 was about 16 million (3.2%).

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-8-2012 by abdel because: myob

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

There you go:

Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands.

Turks in Germany, 1973-2006

Muslims in Norway, 1979-2005

source
source
edit on 20-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, its not like the muslims are trying to take over the world with military bases.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
It's not Islam's fault that the Christians and Jews don't like to have sex.

2nd

have you ever wondered why Muslim countries cannot feed their people? too many of them! They all import food, Christians and Jews dont have large families as they want to feed them properly.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Christians and Jews dont have large families as they want to feed them properly.

Tell that to entire American generation that was born into large, large families. Not because they were gifts from god or their parents wanted another child to love, but because that little child would be free labor for the family farm!

I think your comment reeks of arrogance and is complete and utter tripe! Are you actually going to assert that Muslims have lots of kids because they want to starve them?

Where is the logic here?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i could care less, its the same crap no matter what religion i hear it from, all have extremist, all have inbred 1 tooth wonders, so i could care less whos preaching it its all the same garbage to me, like legitmate rape ROFL SLAP KNEE , what ill be happy to read is when the headlines read "omg religion is disapearing off face of the earth", i think that will be the only time something of religious topic means something to me ^9

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Or maybe we can stop planting absurd irrational ideas in children's minds reassuring them that these ridiculous ancient assertions are absolute facts.

Maybe, just maybe, we can let people make up their own minds as to what they believe.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am just waiting for someone to say

oh so we NEED to bomb Iran LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

Originally posted by buster2010
It's not Islam's fault that the Christians and Jews don't like to have sex.

2nd

have you ever wondered why Muslim countries cannot feed their people? too many of them! They all import food, Christians and Jews dont have large families as they want to feed them properly.

So why is there so much poverty in the USA?

Care to give an example of Muslim countries that cannot feed their people

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So basically...when Muslims have babies "they are taking over the world"...yet when Christians do it that's ok.

Makes perfect sense

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Without wanting to sound as if I am waging a race war, there is not a CHANCE that the european people would roll over and allow a whole continent to become muslim, the one thing a european will fight for is his right to sleep with women who aren't his wife, bacon and beer.

However, I have heard this referred to as the "Asian Invasion" and I think Gaddafi's words strangely phrophetic,
but if we take the word of theorists that the NWO goal is depopulation then it shows that the muslims are the only ones not under control... now that I think of it, you never see a muslim and an illuminatus in the same place at the same time... Clarke Kent - Superman ? Seriously though, a bluff, it's a possibility.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join