It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Are Taking Over The World at an ALARMING Rate (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can't find it here on ATS so maybe the mysterious video name changer is at work. If it is, please excuse.

I found this alarming and somewhat thought provoking in that I don't really care about a rise in religion but a religion that carries its own laws, trials and also metes out its own punishments is a scary thought indeed.

The numbers are there to view and tho many will say it's impossible for Muslims to take over the World, I will have to disagree. It's exactly what has happened in many societies throughout history. The last great attempt was through force and the Nazi attempt to 'Cleanse' the population.

When we look at the animal kingdom, it happens there as well. A new predator moves onto the block and brings the kids. They have kids and so on...Eventually sheer numbers will prevail.

Recently a thread on ants laid out the same method of taking over an area and killing or driving off all who oppose with greater numbers.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this to say that I believe it is very possible for Muslims to conquer the West through sheer numbers. The vid explains how Western society is having less and less offspring while the Muslims are increasing theirs. So if it continues on this track, how can it NOT happen?

Without further ado...

And to set it further, right from the source itself. A film out of Norway explaining what the Muslim Brotherhood may be up to.

Peace

edit on 19-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's not Islam's fault that the Christians and Jews don't like to have sex.

2nd

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Christianity carries its own laws too.

They even have their very own country called "Vatican City".

Which has the lowest birth rate on the planet.

Christians need to start procreating to keep up.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
It's not Islam's fault that the Christians and Jews don't like to have sex.

2nd

I think they like it but maybe they're just not that good at it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Christianity carries its own laws too.

They even have their very own country called "Vatican City".

Which has the lowest birth rate on the planet.

Christians need to start procreating to keep up.

Massive Monday night orgies in order to build up our defenses?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So what I got from this, is that in 30 years the Mexicans and Muslims will be fighting for control of the US

I think the next logical question would be, are these the Extreme Loony Toons Muslims, or the normal, mostly reasonable Muslims? Since the world hasn't erupted into a flaming ball of Jihad, I'm going to guess the latter.

What I find disturbing, is that such a vigorous? religion, is engulfing the planet. Having any religion with such a large population is reason for concern. Is this from people being raised in this belief, or are that many people converting to it?

I have no use for any religion, but I am now interested in learning what so many people find appealing.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im down for the massive midnight Monday orgies but on a less serious note. What if, me, being a non-Muslim violate one of their laws. Now does that mean its punishment is applicable onto myself?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Muslims taking over by outbreeding Christians?

Mitt is having none of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So what? If you don't really care about religion but you are so worried about it, maybe it's time you did more investigation. Maybe they have a better religion? Ever consider that?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They told us that the illegal Mexican immigrants would out-breed the Americans and take over.

They are now saying that Muslims will do the same.

Funny, isn't that what they said about the Roman Catholic Irish folk that stepped off the boats at Ellis Island? They thought we would be eating nothing but potatoes, drinking ourselves to death and beating our wives regularly while we danced a jig.

I'm not too concerned.
edit on 19-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by jude11

So what? If you don't really care about religion but you are so worried about it, maybe it's time you did more investigation. Maybe they have a better religion? Ever consider that?

Wow! Didn't even read the post huh?

Nowhere in the OP did I come close to saying I was worried. Alarming and thought provoking were the exact words actually. Also backed with why.

And um...there is no such thing as a better religion. What would make one better than the other? Not a damn thing.

AND...

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There's lies bold faced lies and then there's statistics. - Benjerman franklyn

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So its NOT the Jews, the Illuminati, the Banks, the 1%, the Annunaki trying to take over the world this time?

Its the Muslims

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
So its NOT the Jews, the Illuminati, the Banks, the 1%, the Annunaki trying to take over the world this time?

Its the Muslims

The Muslims are working with the Jews, the Illuminati, the Banks, the 1%, and the Annunaki.

Divide and Concur

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's kind of sad that your not saying that immigrants from South East Asia or the Gulf States are beginning to overwhelm the population or something like that. In fact, you say that Muslims are taking over the world, which shows the marking of a true islamaphobe. Your title blatantly advertises flame bait and flame wars. Thank you for trying to make this forum a worse place for everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's amazing how people choose to ignore the reality. Hello, anybody home?
This is one of the most serious threats to western culture, and I can't believe how blind we are to it.
Forget about religion, our kids will never have the option to choose. A muslim Europe, can you envision it? Ready to live a reality like this? Because it's almost here. How long until US will follow?

But never mind, we are too busy worrying about illuminati, reptilians, zionists, NWO and remote stars flying toward earth. Bring it on, we will live like brothers in a muslim paradise.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
It's kind of sad that your not saying that immigrants from South East Asia or the Gulf States are beginning to overwhelm the population or something like that. In fact, you say that Muslims are taking over the world, which shows the marking of a true islamaphobe. Your title blatantly advertises flame bait and flame wars. Thank you for trying to make this forum a worse place for everyone.

It's a video that I posted for discussion. If you hvae nothing to add after NOT watching the vid, please don't comment because you are the example of someone trying to derail a thread from what it isn't.

Relax.

Peace
edit on 20-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
This is one of the most serious threats to western culture, and I can't believe how blind we are to it.
Forget about religion, our kids will never have the option to choose. A muslim Europe, can you envision it? Ready to live a reality like this? Because it's almost here. How long until US will follow?

But never mind, we are too busy worrying about illuminati, reptilians, zionists, NWO and remote stars flying toward earth. Bring it on, we will live like brothers in a muslim paradise.

Your the one ignoring reality and listening and reading islamaphobic threads and sites. Muslims represent 0.6% in the US. Immigrant populations in Europe are not very high either.
edit on 20-8-2012 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Your the one ignoring reality and listening and reading islamaphobic threads and sites. Muslims represent 0.6% in the US. Immigrant populations in Europe are not very high either.
edit on 20-8-2012 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

Really? Do you mind to give a source about emigrant population in Europe?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

www.aljazeera.com...
I'm still looking for a source. Gimme a sec

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join