It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There really is only one option for Assange now, if he doesn't want to wait until the politicians sort out his future. That is to opt for a plastic surgeon to come in and change him up a bit, allowing him to slip out unnoticed, where he can board a plane for Ecuador. I don't know if a disguise, with a really good mask, would work or not, as I don't know what he would have to go through to get out of the embassy.

But that is definitely a possibility. The trick is to make him up to look like a certain person, a lawyer or something, and then have that lawyer or person visit him in the embassy. Then Julian slips out looking like the guy that just came in, and the guy stays at the embassy until Assange is in Ecuador. Of course, he would have to take some sort of government flight or something....OR would have to have fake paperwork made up, which could possibly cause more drama in the long run.

But as I said, this is the only option he has, imo, and the option I would take once I knew that I would be extradited to Sweden for sure. I think they will storm the embassy if they get the chance. They've already tried it once, but thanks to people that actually care about justice, they were thwarted. The reason this whole thing is stupid is because he isn't being charged. He is wanted for questioning, and they have no need to have him in custody to ask questions.

This is the US government's doing, and I am even more ashamed of my country on this day. People are waking up, slowly, to the fact that the US government has not only overstepped their Constitutional boundaries, but think that they can do whatever they want anywhere in the world. It is sickening. The marine was arrested for calling for the arrests of politicians, but I am calling for not only arrest and prosecution of those politicians who have walked all over the rights granted citizens by the US Constitution, but also for charges of war crimes to be brought against certain members of the government, who knowingly violated the rights of innocent civilians overseas...Many of our "leaders" really do deserve to be punished by a just legal system, because they have no right to not obey the laws that our Founding Fathers fought and died for.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Take a look at this: Veterans Today: Assange “Witch Hunt” Dupes Activists, US Extradition Claims Bogus

Assange, for those, many my own friends, who are too dumb to find their cars in their own driveway, is wanted for sex crimes in Sweden, not even a NATO country. After all these years, there has been no legal action against Assange in the US, none threatened, none planned, all just made up.

Netanyahu personally vouches for Assange, the power of the Washington Israel Lobby, perhaps the most dangerous force on earth, continues to serve Assange.

So, is he a CIA / Mossad operative?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
There really is only one option for Assange now, if he doesn't want to wait until the politicians sort out his future. That is to opt for a plastic surgeon to come in and change him up a bit, allowing him to slip out unnoticed, where he can board a plane for Ecuador. I don't know if a disguise, with a really good mask, would work or not, as I don't know what he would have to go through to get out of the embassy.

But that is definitely a possibility. The trick is to make him up to look like a certain person, a lawyer or something, and then have that lawyer or person visit him in the embassy. Then Julian slips out looking like the guy that just came in, and the guy stays at the embassy until Assange is in Ecuador. Of course, he would have to take some sort of government flight or something....OR would have to have fake paperwork made up, which could possibly cause more drama in the long run.

But as I said, this is the only option he has, imo, and the option I would take once I knew that I would be extradited to Sweden for sure. I think they will storm the embassy if they get the chance. They've already tried it once, but thanks to people that actually care about justice, they were thwarted. The reason this whole thing is stupid is because he isn't being charged. He is wanted for questioning, and they have no need to have him in custody to ask questions.

This is the US government's doing, and I am even more ashamed of my country on this day. People are waking up, slowly, to the fact that the US government has not only overstepped their Constitutional boundaries, but think that they can do whatever they want anywhere in the world. It is sickening. The marine was arrested for calling for the arrests of politicians, but I am calling for not only arrest and prosecution of those politicians who have walked all over the rights granted citizens by the US Constitution, but also for charges of war crimes to be brought against certain members of the government, who knowingly violated the rights of innocent civilians overseas...Many of our "leaders" really do deserve to be punished by a just legal system, because they have no right to not obey the laws that our Founding Fathers fought and died for.

I think the best way for Assange to get out is to hire about 1000 Assange look-alikes. Bring them into the embassy one at a time. Then, have them leave the embassy at the same time wearing the same clothes and head out in different directions, all leaving the country. Assange himself could hide in the embassy and Ecuador could say he left. When the heat is off, sneak him out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join