Exclusive: FBI probed GOP trip with drinking, nudity in Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by new_here

I don't know man, the nazis seemed to all do well in our space program.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Irrelevant, my dear Watson! They do not make the laws of the land last time I checked. We're talking Congress members, bud...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Israel is as occupied by the US today as it was by Rome yesterday. Nothing they do goes without our word.

That last sentence just... just... HuH?! You don't really believe that do you? :pus:
Bless your heart. Methinks you got it 'bass akwards' my friend... of course neither one of us have any proof so I say we agree to disagree, whadayathink?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Actually the nazis who joined America had quite a lot to say in the matter of law, as their opinions guided legal matters involved with nuclear and aerospace policy. Just because they didn't vote on it doesn't mean they virtually had the law open to their interpretation.

Well there's quite the bit of indirect proof I am right. Namely, Israel has been at peace with Iran.

Do you really think they would be at peace if the US wasn't in the region?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Aw come on...

If this august delegation of Congressmen were visiting Cleveland would they not skinny dip in Lake Erie? Of course they would. When in Rome I say. Don't the Palestinians frolic with liquor, women, and nudity after a hard day of being oppressed?

It seems to me the anti-semites are throwing stones in glass beach houses.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Agree.

American citizens are allowed to have dual citizenship. I have known friends, acquaintances, and family members who had dual citizenship.

Here's some wikipedia info:

Based on the U.S. Department of State regulation on dual citizenship (7 FAM 1162), the Supreme Court of the United States has stated that dual citizenship is a "status long recognized in the law" and that "a person may have and exercise rights of nationality in two countries and be subject to the responsibilities of both. The mere fact he asserts the rights of one citizenship does not without more mean that he renounces the other," (Kawakita v. U.S., 343 U.S. 717) (1952). In Schneider v. Rusk 377 U.S. 163 (1964), the US Supreme Court ruled that a naturalized U.S. citizen has the right to return to his native country and to resume his former citizenship, and also to remain a U.S. citizen even if he never returns to the United States.

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) neither defines dual citizenship nor takes a position for it or against it. There has been no prohibition against dual citizenship, but some provisions of the INA and earlier U.S. nationality laws were designed to reduce situations in which dual citizenship exists. Although naturalizing citizens are required to undertake an oath renouncing previous allegiances, the oath has never been enforced to require the actual termination of original citizenship.[25]

Although the U.S. Government does not endorse dual citizenship as a matter of policy, it recognizes the existence of dual citizenship and completely tolerates the maintenance of multiple citizenship by U.S. citizens. In the past, claims of other countries on dual-national U.S. citizens sometimes placed them in situations where their obligations to one country were in conflict with the laws of the other. The 2012 case of US-Thai dual national Joe Gordon is a case in point, who entered Thailand using a US passport but was convicted and imprisoned in May 2011 for Lèse majesté in Thailand.[26] However, as fewer countries require military service and most base other obligations, such as the payment of taxes, on residence and not citizenship, these conflicts have become less frequent.[27] As a result, there has been a dramatic increase in recent years in the number of people who maintain U.S. citizenship in other countries.[citation needed]

The U.S. citizen may lose his dual citizenship by obtaining naturalization in a foreign state, taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or political subdivision thereof, or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state if this action was performed with the intention of renouncing US citizenship.[28]

One circumstance where dual citizenship may run counter to expectations of government agencies is in matters of security clearance. Any person granted a Yankee White vetting must be absolutely free of foreign influence, and for other security clearances one of the grounds that may result in a rejected application is an actual or potential conflict of national allegiances.

Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Agreed. However, in keeping with the thread, a better question might be how many members of Congress or high ranking government members hold dual citizenship with countries other than Israel?

If the percentages bear out "nothing to see here", so be it. My purely anecdotal derived opinion is that is not the case.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

eh, I'd hinder a guess that it would be Israel, Switzerland, and Germany. Israel will probably be the highest, but the overall will be citizens of the US alone.

I tried Google searching it, but all the conspiracy websites over Israel come up first.

Simply put, I don't know if the information easily exists thanks to the mob.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Aw come on...

If this august delegation of Congressmen were visiting Cleveland would they not skinny dip in Lake Erie?

I would hope not we have made strides in cleaning the lake up. It would be a shame to have them polluting the water again.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I am just looking at it from an investigative perspective. If we have lots of dual citizens from from other countries in these positions, well then it would be hard to argue there is something to see. However, if Israeli dual citizens far outnumber others and Israel being such a tiny country, it would be hard to argue there is nothing to see there.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I worry more about Secret Service guys with prostitutes in their rooms on trips, than the possibility that someone had a couple of drinks (which isn't illegal), or even someone skinny-dipping, if that is true. Plus, a LOT of other countries are much less strict about such issues. Topless swimmers in German pools are quite common. Yes, women.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Israel is as occupied by the US today as it was by Rome yesterday. Nothing they do goes without our word.

That last sentence just... just... HuH?! You don't really believe that do you? :pus:
Bless your heart. Methinks you got it 'bass akwards' my friend... of course neither one of us have any proof so I say we agree to disagree, whadayathink?

My last sentence was...

Who's advice or demands provide the most weight in the decision making if US politicians have multiple masters paying them off?

The primary objective of a politician is to be elected or re-elected, it keeps them in their cushy parasitic job. Politicians are purely mercenary and acquire sponsors (corporations and other governments) who fund their campaigns, the mediums of exchange being money for favors that can only be granted by politicians, people "on the inside" of the decision making process. So politicians make deals to get elected or re-elected and average citizens are not included in those deals as they don't have the money to buy off the politicians through campaign contributions. Hence nothing is generally done on behalf of the average citizen as all funding provides excessive weight on the side of corporations and/or other countries. Therefore politicians are biased towards their funders and provide them favors for funds.

Having been a whistle blower in a 150 million tax and public funds fraud between 1997 and 2001, dealing with multiple-country political and military corruption in billion dollar arms deals during weapons embargoes and working with people who regularly bought off politicians and military officers, you're damn right I believe it, I know it happens and I've seen it in many other instances. I am not trying to be stereotypical, but the political animal is generally all the same, sociopathic at best, psychopathic at worst. Politicians are corrupt by nature and they cannot serve two (or more) masters, so having dual citizenship is a BIG RED FLAG. I have quit high paying/high security clearance positions and refused contract work because of blatant political and military corruption, both overseas and in North America.

Yes, we can agree to disagree if you like and people can bury their collective heads in the sand if they choose, after all ignorance is bliss according to "newthink" and our dumbed down society. Regardless, it still doesn't change what I have witnessed first hand or have been involved in, in the least. Court orders and injunctions may suppress the truth, but they cannot change it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/21.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by new_here

My last sentence was...

Hey bobs_uruncle-- I was replying to Gorman91's reply to your post (I bolded his sentence up there so you could see.) I am in total agreement with YOU-- so we can agree to agree, lol.

This website gets confusing when you click the 'quote' to reply. It reads like you're replying to someone else. (In this case you, but I wasn't.) Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm sure there are tons of advantages to dual citizenship, but I want my lawmakers to be loyal to ONE - MINE...the USA.

I think it's ridiculous we'd have federal politicians with dual citzenship. That seems like all kinds of conflict of interest to me.

Israel gets preached how special it is in church. People grow up Israel Israel..holy land holy.
It ain't my holy land.

The land I live on that sustains me is MY holy land. USA.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Dual citizenship is a conflict of interest and somewhat of an oxymoron.

Per Merriam-webster... (italics mine)

citizen

1: an inhabitant of a city or town; especially: one entitled to the rights and privileges of a freeman
2 a: a member of a state
b: a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it
3: a civilian as distinguished from a specialized servant of the state

allegiance

1 a: the obligation of a feudal vassal to his liege lord
b (1): the fidelity owed by a subject or citizen to a sovereign or government
(2): the obligation of an alien to the government under which the alien resides
2: devotion or loyalty to a person, group, or cause

How is it that our president cannot have dual citizenship but those in other gov't positions can? The constitution was written using the term "natural born" as a condition for presidency, the intent being that they serve one and only one country, the united states. Yet all others who hold positions of power in our gov't may be formally compromised? Did our forefathers really intend this? Given the context that was the beginning of our nation, I strongly think they would not agree with this.

Certainly people join informal groups of likeminded interests but dual citizenship is a formal allegiance. It's legally binding and blatant. For instance (hypothetical), if called to arms by Israel would they go to the "holy land" and take up arms against the muslem? Would be an interesting vaccuum in our gov't, no? And then there's that whole spying stuff...

Well, where there's smoke, there's fire...

BTW, good post Bobs_uruncle,

Addendum: I've said it time and time again. Weeding out conflicts of interest in our gov't, publicly and legally, is the first step to turning our country around. Until that is done, all other sol'ns will be corrupted and actually turned against the citizenry. The American revolution began not when the crown oppressed the commoners (which it did in multiple ways), but when it tried to oppress the printers (local media) and the lawyers specifically. That's when it hit the fan. So what are our media and lawyers doing today? That's rhetorical...

edit on 21-8-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-8-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join