It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Order Pt.5 of The Whistle Blower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Warning Order Pt.5 of The Whistle Blower
By The Reb pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4

u2u 12August 2012
“It appears that troops may be moving away from coastlines. There is a worry about Mexican cartels going in with Islamist terrorists. We figure that we may have at least 50,000 in the country waiting for orders to move on us. Hence the need for proper I.D. I think you will see wide sweeps through the cities, whether a fund raiser is created to accomplish this or the real thing starting up is a moot point. And of course with the NDAA being used, people could just disappear. I think though, and I could be wrong, that you will see foreign nationals that have no I.D. being picked up first. In fact this is already going on in a lot of countries. The fear of anarchy in the country is also very real. The rule of law must be kept in effect as much as possible.”

Assembling the team I broke the news. “Listen up. We have trouble coming hard and fast. Dalton, you and the boys go over the gear. We pull out in three days. I am calling in the rest of First Squad.”

Dalton: “You got it Reb.”

First Squad goes back to The Blackwater days where I met these guys. We pulled out of Iraq under the five year Golden BB mark, which was before Blackwater got dirty. We were clean.
I made a few calls and over the next few days the boys showed up, all back slapping and palm pressing each other. In the bay of the shop I made the announcement.

“Listen up. We are shooting down I-5 to the I-10. I want to check activity through Arizona and New Mexico. What I am looking for is Russians.”

Dalton: “Should be easy to spot. All we have to do is check out a few night clubs with exotic dancers.”

Reb: “Exactly. Benny, Jimmy. We roll with 10k belt of 5.56 5k loose, 5k 7.62 Link and 2k 7.62 loose. 500 of 9mm.100 HE grenades for the launchers. I want you to go over the combat medic bags and round up M.R.E.’s for 5 days for the 12 of us. Just incase.”

Benny: “We taking the twins?” The Dobermans.

Reb: “Negative! Dan is coming down to run Intel from the shop. I think he wants to get off the beach so this is a good excuse. Listen Up! We roll in 36 hours. I want weapons cleaned, crated and ammo primers checks for red. Got it?”

Courteous "Yes Sir's" filled the shop and the boys went to work. Besides 2 ea. Beretta M-9 stainless a piece, our 12 man squad was fitted with 2 M-60's, 4 M-249 Squad Automatic Weapons or Saws for short. 2 AR-18 7.62 and 4 M-16/203 grenade launchers.

I shifted sleep hours to daylight because we would roll out under cover of darkness. In the hours that follows War had broke out between Israel and Iran.

The story continues. Watch for a link to Part 6 of The Whistle Blower as The Reb and First Squad joins forces with the Dept. Of Homeland Security.
edit on 19-8-2012 by rebellender because: editing

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Joins forces with DHS.....

Okay, I have been thrown for a loop. Patiently waiting.....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

If I told ya, i'd have to ..................
stand easy man

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Im enjoyin it but dont star draggin it.
start srry

edit on 22-8-2012 by edged1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Hey man check this out your good enough
unbound.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by edged1

dont worry about it draggin dude....the next part has bullets going down range. I gotta figure how to convey the sounds of gunfire. How to make you see in your imagination the sounds of 2 m-60 machine guns "talking", which means firing alternately in 5 to 8 round bursts to keep suppressive fire on an objective.
I will hammer it out though..thanks for the props

top topics

join