This is all bad! Several points, and reasons I would never, EVER, allow my children to participate in such a program:
1. This records the palm of every student, placing them in the system. So, kids that have done nothing wrong are now able to be identified by their
palm print, same as we use fingerprints to ID criminals. Claims the data will be erased are simply claims. Does anyone actually believe that this
would happen, and that the government would not use this data for their own purposes?
2. This treats the children like cattle. Scan before food. Moo, moo. Yes, it does in fact program them to accept this sort of thing, and thus make
them more likely (along with consenting parents) to accept more intrusive sorts of identification, more reasons for scanning, etc.
3. ANY sort of system that is tracking what the students purchase is flat out WRONG. What they eat should be between them and their parents. If they
don't eat, how is scanning a palm going to change that? They could be scanned and still not eat. Nor would this assure that they have healthy
choices, which, again, is between them and their parents.
4. They talk of saving time, and we see children serving their own meals. What happened to the lunch ladies (or men)? How is it sanitary and
efficient for the kids to serve their own food? How is an expensive scanner (and surely expensive storage system, programs, etc) more "cost
efficient" than simply having them pay as they go? That is what WE did! No one cared if someone got a free lunch, either. Put back the meal
servers, and collect the lunch money daily.
5. I don't like the idea of a PIN, or some other tracking system, any better than this. it's ALL about making people used to being controlled.
Mark of the beast? Not this, no, but a precursor? Maybe. Certainly a precursor to more anti-personal-freedom nonsense. Please note the one person
that stated how ALL the schools where she is did something she didn't like, so that she had no choice. Does anyone think, if they get away with this
here, in that school, it won't spread?
6. Someone stated that bag lunches would be prohibited, but they already HAVE BEEN some places!
yes, this is real
One child was even told to eat chicken nuggets for lunch, because the school Nazis decided his lunch from home wasn't "healthy" enough!
how ridiculous is
So, yes, they want to monitor and control everything your children do, including what they eat. How long before we get what some hae in the UK, and
have cameras IN OUR HOMES?
yes, also real
They are boiling us like frogs, people, a little degree increase at a time.