It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to help Assange.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Assange needs to do what he did in the past, when he attended a protest unnoticed. Wear a guy Fawkes mask and ask 10,000 supporters to do that as well and have them raid the Ecuadorian Embassy and let him get lost in the crowd to he can make his escape to a smaller airport.

?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Precisely what we're doing

I'll start spreading the word

edit on 19-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Those in Australia, should protest at the consulate embassies with mass rallies in support of Assange. This could be the spark to ignite the Revolution. Could the UK possibly issue a terror alert, create a False Flag event, and clear the EcQuador embassy?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Really?

Please tell me more.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Wow! That is one amazing idea!

You sure got a lateral mind! That could actually be done.

Stealth or what!

All the best!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Those in Australia, should protest at the consulate embassies with mass rallies in support of Assange

Why? - What does his nationality matter? He has the right to call upon the Australian Embassy at any time, he chooses not too because the Australian government will allow his extradition to face said alligations in sweden. But i still dont see what the Australian people have to do with it.

Could the UK possibly issue a terror alert, create a False Flag event, and clear the EcQuador embassy?
- Its possible however the Vienna convention declares diplomatic cars as soverign territories of their originating country, along with the "diplomatic bag" which can be any size, and has in the past been used by various countries to transport people out of countries. So in short yes they could "False Flag" it, however it wouldn't mean instant access to assange, it would however cause enough chaos for him to escape to equador in theory.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Calm down. Rest assured he will not do any significant time.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Great idea actually....never thought of it like that

S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I love the idea, fooling them brits cops on live tv would be more than awesome

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

awesome

why stop. at 10,000 ?

Originally posted by Sinny

remember to wear your steeltoes!

oh this comes to mind
www.mobilemag.com...

its a race now.
who gets there first?
guy fawkes?
or the peelers?

be safe but with no regrets

and watch your back.

edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

edit on 19-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: interogatives placed

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Well, he's got full support of Anon anyway.. I'll tell them about the plan to bust him out lol.

Dunno how we'll get him out the country tho

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Next Headline: Assange arrested at passport control, crowd fails.
Sinny, I met Anon one time, too. Great dude. Send him my greets if you see him.
edit on 20-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You guys know that they're now after him for wiki leaks right? Assuming he's guilty you want him to get away with sexual assault.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You have to read into the sexual assault thing. Reads like an anouncement of a pre-primetime soap on TV.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Assange needs to do what he did in the past, when he attended a protest unnoticed. Wear a guy Fawkes mask and ask 10,000 supporters to do that as well and have them raid the Ecuadorian Embassy and let him get lost in the crowd to he can make his escape to a smaller airport.

?

Wow. I'm impressed.

The next time I'm caught up in some awkward political struggle, you're the guy I'm gonna call.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

?

Holy movie rights batman!!! You're going to be famous!. Well, not as famous as Assange but great freaking idea!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If Assange published the same info from any other country, would you still be giving him the support you do?
Personally, I hope they put him away forever. He wanted fame...let him do it the hard way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

?

Holy movie rights batman!!! You're going to be famous!. Well, not as famous as Assange but great freaking idea!

Someone should make a facebook event or something, who lives in the UK, and invite everyone.

Originally posted by Nite_wing
If Assange published the same info from any other country, would you still be giving him the support you do?
Personally, I hope they put him away forever. He wanted fame...let him do it the hard way.

He published information on dozens of countries and diplomatic cables of all countries.
edit on 20-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Next Headline: Assange arrested at passport control, crowd fails.
Sinny, I met Anon one time, too. Great dude. Send him my greets if you see him.
edit on 20-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

Yes but he wouldn't go to Heathrow or any other international airport.

He'd probably go to a small drag strip with a plane to take him to the other side of the country, then maybe meet an Ecudorian plane.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No, Facebook is not the way to go with this. Never divulge the plan, ever. FB is not your friend anymore. If anything, use FB as a red herring for a mock idea to throw the police off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join