It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing basic Food and Staple Prices around the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LadySkadi

Interesting to read what others consider basics, and also to compare prices. My grocery list doesn't seem to be similar to the other lists on here so I didn't have a clue what some of those items typically cost, but once you've updated I might add my own basic list to compare.

Don't hesitate to post what ever you purchase for food, others will add to that and we can compare prices.
Keep an eye out for Part two in the next hour or so, I will start a new thread with a link to this one.
Its been almost 15 months since our first thread and we have some interesting findings regarding our food prices.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I should be going to the store today but I have a sinus infection, and just don't wanna!
Posting here so I don't forget to keep my receipt when I go tomorrow.

BTW Sunlight detergent is awful. You would save more getting a slightly more expensive detergent that you can use less of. There are better ones out there that you can use less then half of the recommended amount and come out with nice clean and fresh clothes.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
I should be going to the store today but I have a sinus infection, and just don't wanna!
Posting here so I don't forget to keep my receipt when I go tomorrow.

BTW Sunlight detergent is awful. You would save more getting a slightly more expensive detergent that you can use less of. There are better ones out there that you can use less then half of the recommended amount and come out with nice clean and fresh clothes.

Looking forward to seeing you on the new thread......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I DIY them by lauramidopropyl betaine.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm
Here is a thread that might interest you regarding laundry detergent........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope your sinus infection clears up, long time sufferer I am and they are persistent bastards. :-)

Regards, Iwinder

PS don't forget to post on the new thread please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join