It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Looking for info an severed human finger story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'd appreciate anyone who could help research this. There is a story related to the UFO field about a researcher who was threatened by a severed human finger found in his mailbox. The issue was to get him to back off on some story he was onto. I seem to remember this was associated with William Cooper or John Lear. Search and Google are not my friends on this one. Thanks very much if this rings a bell for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

john lear. .... i would search the coast to coast archives.. but i dont remember that story myself

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
flagged to get attention!
sorry i cant recall anything on this
but youve piqued my curiosity and now i want to know more

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I think you may be referring to Connor O'Ryan and Wendelle Stevens with the 1991 "S-4 informers" documentary.
S4 Informers.........

Notable individuals associated with the 6-hour doco include:-
Wendelle C. Stevens
Robert O. Dean
"Connor O'Ryan"
Gem Cox
Bill Uhouse
Bob Lazar
Steve Wilson
Richard Boylan
Richard Hoagland
Phil Schneider
John Lear
Jim Dilettoso

Try this YT vid series - I think it covers your query but its a lot of watching (6 hrs)

Its been a while but I'm certain the severed finger(s) are mentioned here somewhere.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Following up Sublimecraft's tip, I came across this:

Dilettoso also described a bizarre incident that changed his initial skepticism towards O’Ryan//Hennessy’s amazing story. Returning from a 1991 Thanksgiving party that O’Ryan/Hennessy attended, Dilettoso found a package at the inside front gate of his ranch. Thinking it was for him, Dilettoso took it.

When it was later opened, a severed finger was found along with a threatening note directed at O’Ryan/Hennessy to return photos and other evidence of S-4. Together with other strange episodes indicating close surveillance by a mysterious group of people, Dilettoso decided it was time for O’Ryan/Hennessy to leave.
www.ufohypotheses.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut! You did it!. I thought you were on to me. Our favorite Seer describes a similar incident in one of his books and I just KNEW he got it from somewhere else.

And thanks to Sublimecraft, too. You basically nailed it

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Our favorite Seer describes a similar incident in one of his books and I just KNEW he got it from somewhere else.

Did he modify the story so that he was the recipient of the severed finger and threatening note?

Here's the video where Dilettoso relates the incident (starts around the 4 min mark)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I tried really hard and stuff but after all I really didn't G.A.S.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Holy cow! The channel page for these videos is a stunning who's who of the chancers who've attached themselves to the fringes of ufology.

It's a mother-lode of the myth-makers:

Artificial moon dragged by aliens and populated by Nazi soldiers (Collier).

Plejaran beam-ships and prophecy by Semjase (Wendelle).

Soul-catchers on the moon (Lear).

Nibiru (Dean)

The Trojan Wars were actually battles with aliens (my favourite Dean story).

USAF runs sport-model saucers (Lazar).

Mystical star beings (Cliff Mahooty).

Gun fights with evil aliens (Schneider)

In company like this, Dilettoso's blasé story of severed body parts is pretty ho-hum.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

In company like this, Dilettoso's blasé story of severed body parts is pretty ho-hum.

I guess it wasn't the only time Dilettoso was given the finger, especially after his Phoenix lights "analysis"!

I've downloaded all the S4 videos to be stored as keepers - some of these guys are so old it may be the last time they'll ever speak about this wacky stuff. It certainly was for Wendelle!

A piece of ufological (alternate)history, for sure!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Did he modify the story so that he was the recipient of the severed finger and threatening note?

Not quite, but close. he claims the incident was a result of a UFO crash in Canada that was filmed clandestinely and that the good Doctor has the film along with pictures of ET lifeforms. I'll put an extended explanation on the Greer thread.

I really wanted to cast a wider net here, which is why I didn't mention Greer at first, since the answer isn't about Greer at all. As it turns out, I could have stayed over there!

This is one of the great things about ATS. Put something out there and you just know someone somewhere has heard of it and can track it down for you.

Thanks very much to everyone.

top topics

join