It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coin repressed with skull and bones...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Are you sick of wasting your time yet or hungry for more troll bait?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In this case, No.

I like how you keep getting that one star from the other mason in the thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Are you sick of wasting your time yet or hungry for more troll bait?

Whatever you like. Just let me know if you need me to explain English Constitution again or if you understand its lack of relevance to a Mason in Indianapolis (or the rest of the United States for that matter).

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

In this case, No.

I like how you keep getting that one star from the other mason in the thread.

I gave you a star so you wouldn't feel left out.
I think everyone should be happy. Aw hell, Stars for everyone!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Personally I think we need to do away with stars. Flags are cool,stars not so much

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I like stars, and skulls....and both are very much masonic, and used by many groups who are not masonic... kinda universal...

I enjoyed original thread was fun tryingt o figure it out myself, and to see they found resolution, and it was fun to see how long it might be kept going after that just so people could argue for what reason I am not so sure.....

The 7 pointed Star that is so maligned today, and the skull and crossbones BTW were both symbols within the Church long before Freemasonry was created, and honestly both were also symbols long before the church and or birth of Jesus.....these are OLD symbols used by many different groups who not only haven different ideals but often contrary ideals.....

That said as a York Rite member I found the rays around the center more interesting then the stars or skull...and have a feeling the kids who started this fraternty had York Rite family members. But that too is just a wild guess, they could have seen most all of these symbols in dozens of masonic, non masonic, or in any of the countless college greek fraternties desperately trying to be like masons.

Often I think people go to the most attention grabbing symbol and ignore the important one...for instance on my own little avatar....trust me when I say the flower has deeper meaning for me then the skull. Many masons likely know where it comes from, and the story, and why it's meaning is important, likely as many or more do not......but don't share.....otherwise I won't get to hear how it really means I am spawn of lucifer or work for lizardmen.
edit on 24/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join