It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Fluid Object Baffles Scots Boffins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

Looks more like someone picked it up with a stick. Another picture from the article:
img.thesun.co.uk...

You mean a bit like me?
Nah, my example, was near the middle of the canopy, not below or above. It is not without possibilty though in the OP's example, that yet another researcher bites the dust, what do we pay these guys for? it's getting like a body count around here!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Roaming the woods and ponds as a child, my friends and I would find frog eggs in that similar type of transparent jelly. It was interesting and amazing stuff to us to find something like that out in the woods. In our world, central Illinois, US, this material was only found in the early spring in shallow water. Actually, some ice would still remain sometimes. Initially, the jelly contained the small dot of the embyro and it eventually grew in a couple of weeks to become a tadpole.

The stuff had absolutely no odor and I never saw it at anyother time of the year except early spring.

That comment about another instance of it turning blue if swirled around is very interesting. That does not sound like it a common organic material.

And the earlier comment by an "expert?" that it contained no DNA would surely mean that it was not produced from frogs or any creature. So that makes it even more mysterious to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
doggers. they never clean up after themselves, probably just shoot off into the bushes

edit on 20-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join