It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible Alt. Story of the Messiah

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Going to apologize in advance, wrote this in notepad, haven't put Word on my computer yet. And please lets be adults, I am doing this not to bash, but to offer another theory. I also didn't find this in a search so apologizes if its been talked about.


So a friend and I were thinking, What if the story of Jesus Christ was really the story of one of the first recorded "Hybrids" as they are called. The "Virgin" Mary saw the image of the Angel
Gabriel, who told her that she was going to give a Virgin birth to the new Lord and to name him Jesus. Christians traditonally believe that she conceived her son miraculously by the agency of
the Holy Spirit and Muslims believe that she conceived by the command of God.

What if this was all the same? E.T.s are said to have the ability to communicate telepathically and when the
victim/person is abducted, a bright light decends upon them seemingly out of nowhere. A E.T. could have very well abducted Mother Mary, falsly inseminated her, dropped her back off in the same spot and told her that this child is special, that he was more than her or any man. There are numerous accounts of people, after abduction, examination and drop off, that their memory of the event is gone or they only remember bits and pieces. Mother Mary might very well have been the unofficially first recorded abduction and she thought it was God who gave her the GIFT, its in caps for a reason, and it was GOD who was telling her Jesus was the Savior of Man.

Let me know what you think ATS, like I said, its a theory that is just as plausible as the mainstream one.



Alien Abduction
Pregnancy



G.I.F.T.




posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think you saw Prometheus...


Besides that, the only real source we have for an accounting of Jesus life is from the four gospels, so, you would than be discounting his own words while still maintaining that "something" happened with his birth.

In other words its conjecture while only partially considering the source material.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


I did see Promethus and it was a great movie. Though I have not read anything Christian related really. I have read a few select passages from the Bible, but none Jesus or Mother Mary specific so my knowledge on the subject isn't the greatest, nor do I act like it is. But none the less, I am not the only one with the theory. I do believe the band I Am Abomination sings about it in their entire album, Passion of the Heist, but more the song specifically, Abduction (Lyric Video)


And come on, the cover art is of a man being abducted while a flood washes over a city of clay-like houses and the album name is Passion of the Heist (Christ)



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: double post



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth
 


That's the New World Order version of the messiah. Just another BS, mate. Don't waste your time, I fell into their trap some years ago.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001
 


How is it NWO? I thought the NWO religion/belief was Green Peace/Mother Earth?



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth
 


If you believe in aliens, you would see that I linked those to Mother Nature thing. You see, according to NWO, mankind will be destroyed by aliens because they pollute Mother Nature, and then, An alien Messiah will save us all.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Adam - Man
Seth - Appointed
Enosh – Mortal
Kenan – Sorrow
Mahalalel – The blessed God
Jared – Shall come down
Enoch – Teaching
Methuselah – His death shall bring
Lamech – Despairing
Noah – Comfort and rest

Put those name meanings into a complete sentence and you get: Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching. His death shall bring (the) despairing comfort and rest

Fortunately, the Truth is declared throughout scripture. Is it truly so hard to believe that the God of Heaven and Earth is but a heartfelt prayer away from you?



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth
 


Get on Netflix. Watch Ancient Aliens from the History Channel. There is an entire Ancient Astronomer theory regarding God, Angels, etc.

The problem still remains, though. Who created them?



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth
 


I believe in aliens, and I suppose that your theory could be right, half right or not right at all.

I personally don't agree with you or your theory, however I do believe that the was a man called Jesus whom after years of study, prayer and meditation attained the level/title of 'Christ'.

I also believe that the stories told about him are mostly symbolic, there are many different levels of understanding and comprehension hidden in those stories and that they are there to help those on the path to attain the same level. I believe that Jesus followed the path of the Bodhisattva.

Regards



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by th3onetruth
 


If you believe in aliens, you would see that I linked those to Mother Nature thing. You see, according to NWO, mankind will be destroyed by aliens because they pollute Mother Nature, and then, An alien Messiah will save us all.

what? were have you got that from nwo and aliens provide the link for that one



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth
 

you mite not be far wrong ,the creation of modern man could have been down to aliens and god and Jesus could have been aliens ,it even says in the bible Jesus is not of this world .
there is also a strange bit in genesis 6:4 it says the nephilim was on the earth in thous days having children to man's daughters



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long to reply, but I still find it interesting when the band's song Transformation talks about a guys death and rebirth/ resurrection. Prior to this he mentions enduring incredible amounts of the likes that no man could endure, then being a sacrificial lamb, being crucified. Then being a king, well, if he was a hybrid and people saw him "acsend" to the Heavens, well then he might actually be of royal blood.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
Sorry it took so long to reply, but I still find it interesting when the band's song Transformation talks about a guys death and rebirth/ resurrection. Prior to this he mentions enduring incredible amounts of the likes that no man could endure, then being a sacrificial lamb, being crucified. Then being a king, well, if he was a hybrid and people saw him "acsend" to the Heavens, well then he might actually be of royal blood.

what do you mean royal blood ?
if you read my previous post what your saying is not that out of it considering modern man could have been created by aliens



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
Going to apologize in advance, wrote this in notepad, haven't put Word on my computer yet. And please lets be adults, I am doing this not to bash, but to offer another theory. I also didn't find this in a search so apologizes if its been talked about.




Yes welcome to the basics of AA (ancient aliens) theory. I guess most people might assume the Ancient Aliens theory is only about digging out ancient ruins and wondering whether "ET" built the pyramids. It's not.

If you read up on this (you can start as far back as the classics from the 70s with Erich van Däniken)....the underlying idea is that most religious myths/legends have indeed a more "alien" nature, as you suggest.

Who are "the gods" (whatever religion they might belong to)...who are actually the "angels"? Who are the "demons" and succubi of the middle-ages? And so on, and so on...

Is it maybe one and the same phenomenon, and the religious one is only an interpretation? Etc etc.. you see your thought is actually not quite new, at all.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
.. A E.T. could have very well abducted Mother Mary, falsly inseminated her, dropped her back off in the same spot and told her that this child is special, that he was more than her or any man.

So, you think an alien's wee-wee can inseminate a human female? Wouldn't that just be neat, I very much doubt it though. I honestly find it unbelieveable. But you seem to not seperate God/alien? In that case, who cares about the science, I guess, if you're a believer?


Originally posted by th3onetruth
There are numerous accounts of people, after abduction, examination and drop off, that their memory of the event is gone or they only remember bits and pieces.

Yea, I believe that's caused by the same thing that causes the 'abduction', namely sleep paralysis.


Originally posted by th3onetruth
Mother Mary might very well have been the unofficially first recorded abduction and she thought it was God who gave her the GIFT, its in caps for a reason, and it was GOD who was telling her Jesus was the Savior of Man.



Originally posted by WhoKnows100
..
Fortunately, the Truth is declared throughout scripture. Is it truly so hard to believe that the God of Heaven and Earth is but a heartfelt prayer away from you?

Whatever, if you believe in that. Remember, 'the Truth' of the Bible, is the truth of 'The Bible', it's not necessarily the 'real' truth. Just think of dinosaurs.
I'm not sure new age theology will help us understand the reality of UFOs tbh., and I'm wondering if this thread is not a theological question, as it only applies to people who think the Bible is 'The Truth' in a literal sense?



edit on 20-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth
 


Just a few:
educate-yourself.org...
www.henrymakow.com...
carlg.org...

And don't forget NASA is infiltrated by masons, which even claimed the Moon as a (believe it or not, it was on ATS months ago) "masonic temple".

And BTW, you don't look pretty. Your avatar should see a doctor some times.
edit on 20-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by seethetruth
 


Just a few:
educate-yourself.org...
www.henrymakow.com...
carlg.org...

And don't forget NASA is infiltrated by masons, which even claimed the Moon as a (believe it or not, it was on ATS months ago) "masonic temple".

And BTW, you don't look pretty. Your avatar should see a doctor some times.
edit on 20-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

real beuty is deeper than just the skin ,
i think he's a right looker he makes me smile



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by th3onetruth
.. A E.T. could have very well abducted Mother Mary, falsly inseminated her, dropped her back off in the same spot and told her that this child is special, that he was more than her or any man.

So, you think an alien's wee-wee can inseminate a human female? Wouldn't that just be neat, I very much doubt it though. I honestly find it unbelieveable. But you seem to not seperate God/alien? In that case, who cares about the science, I guess, if you're a believer?


Originally posted by th3onetruth
There are numerous accounts of people, after abduction, examination and drop off, that their memory of the event is gone or they only remember bits and pieces.

Yea, I believe that's caused by the same thing that causes the 'abduction', namely sleep paralysis.


Originally posted by th3onetruth
Mother Mary might very well have been the unofficially first recorded abduction and she thought it was God who gave her the GIFT, its in caps for a reason, and it was GOD who was telling her Jesus was the Savior of Man.



Originally posted by WhoKnows100
..
Fortunately, the Truth is declared throughout scripture. Is it truly so hard to believe that the God of Heaven and Earth is but a heartfelt prayer away from you?

Whatever, if you believe in that. Remember, 'the Truth' of the Bible, is the truth of 'The Bible', it's not necessarily the 'real' truth. Just think of dinosaurs.
I'm not sure new age theology will help us understand the reality of UFOs tbh., and I'm wondering if this thread is not a theological question, as it only applies to people who think the Bible is 'The Truth' in a literal sense?



edit on 20-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)


Interesting you bring up dinosaurs... There are many ancient cultures with art of dinosaurs being hunted by man.



posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkmasn
..

Interesting you bring up dinosaurs... There are many ancient cultures with art of dinosaurs being hunted by man.



www.livescience.com...

Off topic, but fwiw: I found this on a Christian site: " However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. "
LOL, they didn't have a sticker saying '65 mill' old, so the Bible got it right..

"As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The Christian cult is alive. This is just comedy gold: "if the Bible is right (and it is!)" It's comedy, but it's also deeply offensive, because it's a deliberate lie. Creationist information = intellectual trash.





edit on 21-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join