It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists kill 21 people in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
US drone attacks leave 21 dead in NW Pakistan in 48 hours

www.presstv.ir...

US assassination drone strikes have left at least 21 people dead in Pakistan’s northwestern tribal region near border with Afghanistan during the past 48 hours, Press TV reports

A terrorist attack in Pakistan left 21 people dead. Once again terrorists using their cowardly ways as always kill a bunch of people in Pakistan.Open discussion.
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2012 11:52:47 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The aerial attacks were initiated by former US President George W. Bush, but have escalated under President Barack Obama.

Nobel Peace Prize winner.....?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They have ruined the name of the Nobel peace prize and every single person who had received the prize has had it tarnished by Obama's actions.
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2012 11:55:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I love that quote dropped in that article, justifying the death of civilians in such a nonchalant manner.

"Oh well, we didn't meeeean....to murder all those people...OUR BAD!"

The U.S. has been having some real issues with violence as of late, pull something like this off, and wonder why these mad men/women are running a muck. Guess they've never heard of the #### rolling downhill.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by SLAYER69

They have ruined the name of the Nobel peace prize and every single person who had received the prize has had it tarnished by Obama's actions.
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2012 11:55:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure that "prize" was already tarnished when they gave it to Kissinger.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Nobel Peace Prize was set up by Alfred Nobel, who spent his money on setting this thing to encourage people.
If he saw the kind of people who win the Peace prizes today...
Heck, I think Adolf Hitler was nominated as a nobel peace prize person.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
so who are these drones killing?
just anybody they see?
there must be some plan or reason..
right?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Too bad there is no video of this particular murder, but I can post a video from a previous action when the United States slaughtered some Reuters journalists, some civilians and shot a baby through the stomach from a couple of kilometers away like it was a computer game:

Dont watch it if you are sensitive like me. I have only watched it once and cannot watch it again.

Thanks to Bradley Manning, this video was shown to the world. And this is why the United States wants Julian Assange.

edit on 19-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

US assassination drone strikes have left at least 21 people dead in Pakistan’s northwestern tribal region near border with Afghanistan during the past 48 hours, Press TV reports

And some people wonder how the Taliban are able to recruit people with ease.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, ...

George Orwell.

Peace and democracy is delivered down the barrel of a gun or by drone attacks.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No mention on whom the target was?

new topics

top topics

join