It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New DHS Whistle Blower or HOAX?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

A thing of the past? No…we used real bullets, tanks, missiles, mortars, bombs, etc in Iraq (at least we did when I was there in 03’); It was overt!

So what about the hand Russia plays in Iran? And in turn Iran plays quite a hand around the world through its proxies Hezbollah and Hamas.

Conventional wars against nations you can crush easily are still doable. But I'm talking about conventional war between superpowers, you won't see that anymore, I can guarantee it. Russia surely has a hand in all of this, but I'm on the side of Iran (for the moment). I don't really like Israel.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well if you think about border patrol:
www.breitbart.com... /01/DHS-Tells-Border-Patrol-Agents-To-Run-And-Hide

The Border Patrol agents are supposed to keep the public safe, and now they’re being told not to do their job. If they decide to take action they could be punished. How backwards is that?

More craziness in the world......none of it makes sense to me anymore...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think the idea proposed is kind of silly to be honest.. if this radio host knows about it, surely our intelligence community knows about it.. it's just implausible at best.. it's another doom and gloom conspiracy theory with little or no logic/fact to support it.. That's my personal thought.

There's no way we are going to be beat on our home turf and a nuclear attack against us would be suicide for anyone that tried it.. the USA has submarines and launch sites everywhere.. even if the USA was wiped off the map we would have the ability to respond with much greater force.. we have airforce and military bases all over the world as well.. we can launch a counter-attack anywhere on the globe in a short period of time.. there's a reason we have military everywhere as well as submarines loaded with nuclear warheads ready to fire at an instant.

It simply isn't going to happen...
edit on 8/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

i agree. if you don't believe the US of A, just watch some youtube vids of the U.S.S. Texas. That vessel alone is a "don't F around" kinda statement to the world in regards to attacking America. sure russians have some subs like that too, but its a giant gridlock and all sides know its not gonna end well if one side tried to pull # like this.... spies in the us? just look at boston a year or so back... russian spy ring busted. but we just traded em for americans who have been busted in russia. its a giant balancing act (scary) but actually its a pretty docile situation nowadays. at from what we know.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All i can say is wooooooooo. Notice the verses: 9-11? That's CRAZY!
Revelations 18:9-11

9“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: “‘Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!’ 11“The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more—

For those of you that think China and Russia "would never"! Think again. They will! And, when they do, they will regret what they have done!
Revelations 18:15-20

15The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16and cry out: “‘Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! 17In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’ “Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: “‘Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin! 20Rejoice over her, O heaven! Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you.’” 21Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: “With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. 22The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No workman of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again. 23The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. 24In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
All i can say is wooooooooo. Notice the verses: 9-11? That's CRAZY!
Revelations 18:9-11

For those of you that think China and Russia "would never"! Think again. They will! And, when they do, they will regret what they have done!

well then WOE on them because it will give Americans something to unite against. America is like a badass muscle car. we just tossed the keys to a couple very poor drivers and they crashed. We need to take it apart, examine every small piece that makes the machine work, and fix the parts that are broken. once we're all oiled up (or maybe we need an engine swap and aspiration change... it IS pretty bad in America now) we will be the best in the world again. we are divided now, and NOONE wants to fix something that isn't fully broken... (anyone ever want to put on new tires when the old ones haven't blown out yet? i mean they are expensive to say the least...) but the age old addage of "don't fix it unless it is broken" shouldnt and doesnt apply to the machine that is America. we need to torque down every nut and bolt to spec, and replace broken or worn out parts. that is all.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Originally posted by P12SOLD

reply to post by auraelium

The Scenario is not possible, it would take tens of millions of troops to take the US and even more to hold it.

What war EVER had 10’s of millions of troops? You really think highly of the US, as do I, but the reality is that if our economic and logistic systems collapsed we’d be as vulnerable as the next country. By the way, we could crush Russia or China without 10’s of millions of troops we don’t have; Reagan crushed the USSR without a shot. what makes you think they couldn't do the same??

edit on 19-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You are right know world power has millions of troops on the ready to go to war. But majors wars of the past like World War 2 for example have shown and, by the time it was over and done. Tens of millions of men were engaged in fighting the enemy. And millions of fighting men had also been killed in action when it was finally all over and dusted.

The US military has enemies, but their weak. None of the armies they have fought had first world military equipment to fight back with! Do Americans really believe China and Russia can't stop up or stand up to America today. This isn't Hollywood or Fox news. Russia, armed forces have never been beaten in a war and crushed.

But finally Reagan didn't crush the Soviet Union. It fell because the Russian people and its leaders could know longer keep with the United States spending. The people of Russia were tired of communism and were sick of being poor. They brought it down not the United States.

i think you need to do some research into nuclear warfare, have you any idea the capability of deploying 8000 nukes? half that amount would take out every City,Town,and military base and manfacturing hub in both China and Russia and it could be done in a matter of hours and there would be nothing either country could do about it.its that simple.............

Then add in the fact that France,England,Israel,Romania,Poland,Italy,Spain,Norway,Holland,Turkey,Japan,australia,New Zealand,Canada,Germany,Saudia Arabia and about a dozen other countrys would immediately declare war on Russia and China.....?
edit on 19-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

The damage to Russia would be severe, but they have better chance of survival, because their society is more robust and used to harsher conditions.

The United States more people be living in cities. Russia also has less city areas.

Russia would in my opinion inflict more damage if their was a nuclear exchange. But any nuclear exchange between this two nations there will be no winner both countries will be crippled and be looking for outside help, if there is help still around, that is?

American reputation isn't as once was. Countries might not be so friendly anymore once the shooting starts. Anyway this is all hypothetical, i am just glad i don't live in either two countries. So i have better survival rate unlike you if your American or Russian.
edit on 20-8-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Gave me chills reading it

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII

America is like a badass muscle car. we just tossed the keys to a couple very poor drivers and they crashed. We need to take it apart, examine every small piece that makes the machine work, and fix the parts that are broken. once we're all oiled up (or maybe we need an engine swap and aspiration change... it IS pretty bad in America now) we will be the best in the world again. we are divided now, and NOONE wants to fix something that isn't fully broken... (anyone ever want to put on new tires when the old ones haven't blown out yet? i mean they are expensive to say the least...) but the age old addage of "don't fix it unless it is broken" shouldnt and doesnt apply to the machine that is America. we need to torque down every nut and bolt to spec, and replace broken or worn out parts. that is all.

I have owned a few muscle cars in my day. They are exhilarating, powerful, and make the onlookers envious. Gas cost about $.25 a gallon and I usually had about 5 bucks for a fill-up. But that is not the model for a country in this day and age anymore. Few people can maintain a '67 GTO, drive it to work, out shopping, and take the kids to soccer practice these days. Real performance nowadays is measured in reliability, economy, comfort, and safety.

We blew it, like you suggested, tossed the keys to the wrong cowboys who took it out to the rodeo and lunched it for us. Oops, only ourselves to blame, really. We will have to fix it ourselves, can't really afford to take it to the performance shop and expect to have it ready for us next Tuesday. And it looks like we'll be driving the wife's Camry for awhile, and probably have to take on a few more of the housekeeping chores in the meantime.

We aren't going to be blowing the doors off of many people at the stoplights for awhile. We may have to learn to behave, be respectable, and be selective about who we challenge. There are some souped-up rice-burners out there now that could give us some competition. This ain't the 20th century anymore.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

sorry sir, aint a rice burner ever made that can beat my 1960 vette. mechanical fuel injection, manual everything. i work on my own cars, and my family's too. we can rebuild it, and sorry to yall tuner drivers out there, but i bet my HEAVY ass 1994 camaro could destroy em. i mean it ate two porches at the same time even though they were racing together trying to block me out. gas is expensive sure... but soon enough they will illegalize v8 engines and then guess what? imma build a linear six from hell.

on second thought maybe a 1997 gmc safari is a better example. all the things u say and awd to boot. best van for high school ever. hell my friends wanna sleep in it to this date cause its awesome.
edit on 8/20/2012 by JamesCookieIII because: addendum

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
plus since you got ur muscle cars, the kids nowadays should be able to have one too. but it was a metaphor, not exact. you catch my drift right? taking a scientific approach we can fix America with a little TLC. hell, even make it better. a LOT.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
back to the muscle car analogy. you are right, you have to be careful who you challenge. wouldnt it suck to dust a tuner and then get pulled over by the cops? but the fact remains the same, if you really just put ur foot down, you could probably get away from the coppers too in a finely tuned machine. with great power comes great responsibility, and thusly, we cant race everyone we see.... but get me next to a BMW at a redlight revving his engine and 9/10 times imma learn him something.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII

sorry sir, aint a rice burner ever made that can beat my 1960 vette.

on second thought maybe a 1997 gmc safari is a better example. all the things u say and awd to boot. best van for high school ever. hell my friends wanna sleep in it to this date cause its awesome.

Your examples are not lost on me. Been there, done that, with some of the same models you tossed out and then some. We're still talking about running a country and it's got a lot of people not quite as awesome as you and me.

To take your analogy a little further, up until the 90's sometime I drove strictly American. But when the showrooms started looking a bit boring I latched hold of a twin-turbo Z. My perspective changed somewhat after that. Still wish I had my old "goat" but times they are a-changin'.

Anyways, can't just let the drooling masses go joy riding. That got us in trouble before. Lesson learned? Hope so. We are going to have to once again re-invent "awesome" or lose it.

It wouldn't surprise me any that there might be some fast-draw gunslingers hanging out by the garage wanting to get inside. You said it yourself, we let ourselves screw-up and we got to get busy again. These ain't our best days right at the moment. Don't think for a moment those desperados don't have a few tricks of their own and don't know we intend to come back stronger than before and we're not letting them get behind the wheel no more.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Good Post. I agree with most being said. I wonder, would one be safer in a rural area, small town, small city or big city?
I live in new york city and have been thinking of building a house down south in the woods (that I own) but this information leads me to think that maybe the rural areas and the small towns will be the new battlegrounds or the USSRQueda or whatever they are. I'm starting to think that while we in nyc will be under close surveillance (as we already are) we will not be in the battleground area. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nonsense that has been passed on by so called alternative radio hosts who always have "sources in high places in the government". With so many sources one would think the government would close those leaks unless it's all apart of their plan to pass on lies. Personally I think all of this disinformation is designed to make a lot of skeptics so when factual information is released people will disregard it and not give the appropriate reaction.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here is a new doom and gloom conspiracy theory to ponder. I know part of this is from another one of those “anonymous sources” and “friend of a friend” stories but I’m curious if anyone here has either heard of this or maybe can verify any of this information.

Many have read about Russian troops training in Colorado recently. There is also no question that the US border has been and remains virtually wide open, so the ability for a foreign enemy to smuggle in people and assets is certainly no stretch of the imagination. So what do you get when you couple that with the martial law theories??

Well, here is the story…..what do you think?

“There’s a Russian, Chinese, Islamic military invasion coming to the U.S.A,” Wiles forcefully told his audience, Wednesday.

“I was told something, today, that I almost hesitate to repeat on the air,” Wiles continues. “You know, people pass on to me lots of rumors I can’t verify, therefore, I never mention them on the radio.”

In previous broadcasts, the 12-year Christian radio veteran has passionately pleaded with his listeners to prepare for startling changes coming to the United States—changes so horrific, that even he admits may sound crazy if the information wasn’t being told to him by long-time, credible and proven sources.

“But I spoke with a close friend, whom I’ve known for many years. This couple is well-connected to important business and political people. They have a personal friend who is an agent for [the Department of] Homeland Security. The agent promised to alert them if he ever heard anything significant that warranted immediate preparation.

“For years, he said nothing until now. He told them there’s talk inside Homeland Security offices that Russian Spetsnaz commandos are infiltrating into the U.S.A from Canada. He said it’s been underway all summer, and he estimated the number of commandos at the present time inside the U.S.A to be in excess of 20,000.”

Wiles also claims to have information from a Russian Colonel who defected to the west. This Colonel does exist and his story has been told before.

This information, if true, lends a possible motive for these 20,000 sleeper troops; they will seek to recover and use the weapons allegedly deposited here over the past 4-5 decades. Here is what Wiles said about his conversations with the Colonel.

“I spent several days with Colonel Stanislav Lunev in 1999,” says Wiles. “He was my guest when I lived in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Colonel Lunev is the highest ranking Russian GRU military spy ever to defect to the West. . .

“One of his assignments was to find places to hide nuclear suitcase bombs inside the U.S.A. You can read about it in his book, Through the eyes of the enemy.

“Colonel Lunev personally told me that the Russians were bringing nuclear, biological and chemical weapons into the U.S.A throughout the 1970s and 80s by smuggling them over the Mexican border.

“Colonel Lunev said there are Russian Spetznazs commandos coming in and out of the U.S.A every month disguised as tourists, professors, doctors, reporters; they come and go.”

The implications of, even, an attempted ground invasion by sleeper Russian commandos, in addition to other hostile sleeper cells rumored to be hibernating on American soil, are staggering, but also raise the possibility that a false-flag of an invasion may be planned as the excuse to lock-down America during a currency crisis.
link

What say you? Is this simply more martial law fearmongering or do you believe there is something to this?

edit on 19-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Not even going to bother reading through all the pages, so if it's already been stated... I apologize but... Russia is only estimated to have a total of 15,000 Spetsnaz soldiers. Makes it a little unlikely that 20,000 of them have already infiltrated the United States.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
somebody give me more information so i can get my son out of vermont!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This plays well with the David Wilcock and company story

The point I am trying to establish here is that David Wilcock is practically inviting us not to take him seriously. How am I supposed to engage rationally with someone who thinks that his dad is Edgar Cayce's dad (apparently your facial hair choices are preserved in the reincarnation process)? What kind of calm dialectical process can I work through with a guy who thinks that his college friend was Edgar Cayce's principal investor?

A callow disregard for even very basic detail is bad enough. He insults your intelligence by trying to summarize the theology of all major religions in a single sentence. He is assuming that you are as gullible as he is when he shows you that Edgar Cayce reincarnation crap (a point that, by the way, he never does anything with). Just being straight-up wrong is also a bad sign.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Good Post. I agree with most being said.

Thanks!

I wonder, would one be safer in a rural area, small town, small city or big city?

I live in new york city and have been thinking of building a house down south in the woods (that I own) but this information leads me to think that maybe the rural areas and the small towns will be the new battlegrounds or the USSRQueda or whatever they are. I'm starting to think that while we in nyc will be under close surveillance (as we already are) we will not be in the battleground area. Any thoughts on this?

Large urban areas are always going to be more dangerous than rural areas in a disaster situation. In war, urban centers are targets. In a power outage/martial law/disaster situation you’re still better off in a rural area simply because there are less people. When people become desperate they will do bad things. The less people in your proximity the better off you’ll be IMHO. You cannot kill what you cannot see.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You just made my point. The communist in charge now (Obama administration) is most probably working with the russian and chinese to destroy america.

It wouldn't be hard to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join