It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New DHS Whistle Blower or HOAX?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by johneffendoe

It's whacking. Just whacking. Whacking off is a completely different meaning but not without a certain bit of humor.

I don’t know….I’ve seen a lot of strange pix of Putin. He is former KGB.

Putins whacked his fair share 0f men 0ff. Why I believe, if this is
true, which it might, c0uld start 'finding these whistle bl0wers wh0
gave the inf0 whacked.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Razziazoid

WW3?? Say it ain’t so!

The US economy is on the path of failure now. The world balance will shift soon regardless. With all due respect, I think Russia and China (and many others – including many within the US including Obama) would like to see the US defeated and marginalized.

That’s my opinion…

WWIII is what you're implying. If Russia and China want to take a higher position on the world stage there are only 2 ways of achieving this:

- All out war, which benefits no one in the long run.

- Covert means of bringing the US to its knees, which seems to me the most likely option. Conventional war on a grand scale is a thing of the past. Why risk your country's infrastructure, morale, funds, population on a big war with lots of explosions while you can do it via subversion? Take a look at Israel, they're masters at this. I strongly believe that they have a hand in every Middle Eastern "uprising" that took place so far. After all this bloodshed and revolution, Israel comes out as the winner here. It's pure geopolitics, almost all surrounding countries are now destabilized.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think a guy who is a whistle blower would be down for getting whacked, no?

Back to the OP….people do disappear when they say too much but I think you’d have to go a bit farther before you face a good Whackjob from TPTB.

Dude........your alias picture is that of a gas mask

You go around ATS advocating attack on Iran.

You are willing to support all kinds of BS on every country being enemy of United States.

You are willing to say anything except that our political leadership is slowly but surely destroying US and will destroy it within your and my lifetime.

You are a patriot ??? Sorry I see you as the enemy within, A TRAITOR

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

- All out war, which benefits no one in the long run.

It benefited many nations quite well after WW1 and WW2 and hundreds of other wars. Sure, some didn’t fair so well but many did. As long as you’re on the winning team…….

I noticed you dodged my South America question too.

- Covert means of bringing the US to its knees, which seems to me the most likely option. Conventional war on a grand scale is a thing of the past. Why risk your country's infrastructure, morale, funds, population on a big war with lots of explosions while you can do it via subversion?

A thing of the past? No…we used real bullets, tanks, missiles, mortars, bombs, etc in Iraq (at least we did when I was there in 03’); It was overt!

Take a look at Israel, they're masters at this. I strongly believe that they have a hand in every Middle Eastern "uprising" that took place so far. After all this bloodshed and revolution, Israel comes out as the winner here. It's pure geopolitics, almost all surrounding countries are now destabilized.

So what about the hand Russia plays in Iran? And in turn Iran plays quite a hand around the world through its proxies Hezbollah and Hamas.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Be afraid of Russia??

China is at fault for everything??

You can't even trust your allies??

EVERYTHING EXCEPT, our government has failed us since assassination of Kennedy.

Blame everyone except your idiot leaders in Pentagon and Washington,

everyone is to blame except our gods in Washington, they are working for us

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Scenario is not possible, it would take tens of millions of troops to take the US and even more to hold it. The logisitcs alone would be mid boggling and certainly not possible by stealth. NATO would annihilate China and Russia with Nukes and any troops on US soil would be completly cut off.

Ive read somewhere before that France alone has the capability to win a Nuclear war against both China and Russia their chances against all of NATO would be slim to put it mildly.

Its a fairytale.
edit on 19-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

What your talking about it is a fantasy not a threat.

In YOUR opinion…..

It’s not a ‘fantasy’ to me and all of the people who I quoted and linked. What makes your opinion more valid than mine or Jeff Nyquist’s?

I’m not saying everything in the OP is going to happen. I’m just saying the potential is there. Is it likely?? I doubt it but stranger things have happened and the buildup in the Russian and Chinese militaries as well as the alliances they are building with rogue nations like Iran are alarming to me and others.

Maybe my personal experiences have made me more concerned than you about the possibilities of war? People who have never been in a serious car accident aren’t nearly as cautious while driving as those who have. Either way, it’s an interesting subject and one I will be following.

I have been in combat and I even spent a few years as a war planner. I know and understand war at several levels. The US faces real threats and those are the ones we focus on. Russia's nukes are a threat, granted a unlikely one considering that use of them would lead to their own extermination as well. Beyond that niether Russia nor China bear any direct military threat to the United States itself. To some of it interests in certain regions yes. To the point either would get involved leading to a conflict with the US? Extremely unlikely as they nothing to gain and everything to lose. This is not guess work. A simple study and understanding of the make up of both the Russian and Chinese militaries will tell you all you need to know about what they designed to and capable of doing. Again however, all three nations work together on a variety of issues. The real threat is if the US ever decides to withdraw from the world stage and the massive arms race that would happen world wide to fill that void. You want see a likely scenerio for WW3? Then thats the ticket.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Be afraid of Russia??

China is at fault for everything??

You can't even trust your allies??

EVERYTHING EXCEPT, our government has failed us since assassination of Kennedy.

Blame everyone except your idiot leaders in Pentagon and Washington,

everyone is to blame except our gods in Washington, they are working for us

Who said I trust the government?

I don’t think the OP is government propaganda. Try again!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

I have been in combat and I even spent a few years as a war planner. I know and understand war at several levels. The US faces real threats and those are the ones we focus on. Russia's nukes are a threat, granted a unlikely one considering that use of them would lead to their own extermination as well. Beyond that niether Russia nor China bear any direct military threat to the United States itself. To some of it interests in certain regions yes. To the point either would get involved leading to a conflict with the US? Extremely unlikely as they nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I never said it was highly likely….I said it wasn’t a fantasy as you put it and that we should take it seriously. Explain the insignificance of their South America connections. Is that irrelevant too?

This is not guess work. A simple study and understanding of the make up of both the Russian and Chinese militaries will tell you all you need to know about what they designed to and capable of doing.

You’re talking about your old first hand knowledge and not the actual/actionable intel today.

Again however, all three nations work together on a variety of issues. The real threat is if the US ever decides to withdraw from the world stage and the massive arms race that would happen world wide to fill that void. You want see a likely scenerio for WW3? Then thats the ticket.

How did the world get along without us?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Scenario is not possible, it would take tens of millions of troops to take the US and even more to hold it.

What war EVER had 10’s of millions of troops? You really think highly of the US, as do I, but the reality is that if our economic and logistic systems collapsed we’d be as vulnerable as the next country. By the way, we could crush Russia or China without 10’s of millions of troops we don’t have; Reagan crushed the USSR without a shot. what makes you think they couldn't do the same??

edit on 19-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny

I think a guy who is a whistle blower would be down for getting whacked, no?

Back to the OP….people do disappear when they say too much but I think you’d have to go a bit farther before you face a good Whackjob from TPTB.

You are willing to support all kinds of BS on every country being enemy of United States.

You are willing to say anything except that our political leadership is slowly but surely destroying US and will destroy it within your and my lifetime.

F0und 0ur whistle bl0wer. n0m n0m n0m

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The Scenario is not possible, it would take tens of millions of troops to take the US and even more to hold it.

What war EVER had 10’s of millions of troops? You really think highly of the US, as do I, but the reality is that if our economic and logistic systems collapsed we’d be as vulnerable as the next country. By the way, we could crush Russia or China without 10’s of millions of troops we don’t have; Reagan crushed the USSR without a shot. what makes you think they couldn't do the same??

Not the same...to take a country you have to get boots on the ground. in WW2 Germany and its allies had close to 10 million troops at its command and it had trouble taking an area a fraction the size of the US and it only had to travel a few hundred miles to do so, China and Russia would have to get 20-30 million troops half way around the world to do the Job...have you any idea what that would entail? how many Planes and ships needed to transport that many troops?

The US has 8000 operational nukes thats around 10 times what Russia and China could muster.more than half of which could be in China and Russia in 3 hours,China doesnt even have ICBM's capable of hitting the US. any invasion fleet would be nuked before it would get half way accros the atlantic or the Pacific.
Also remember that Chinas main trading partner is the US if the US economy collapsed so would Chinas.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Dude, you have no avatar! So what??

When did I do that? Quote me!

Examples??

You haven’t read any of my posts! STOP TROLLING!

Based on your impression of me after 2 posts?

Come back with some quotes otherwise you’re arguing against a ghost….

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Not the same...to take a country you have to get boots on the ground.

And how many US boots were on the ground in Iraq and Stan combined??

10’s of millions?

How about Libya?

Again, you think highly of US capability but I disagree with your assessment, sir.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Not the same...to take a country you have to get boots on the ground.

And how many US boots were on the ground in Iraq and Stan combined??

10’s of millions?

How about Libya?

Again, you think highly of US capability but I disagree with your assessment, sir.

Thats a ridiculas comparison, Iraq was a country with a population of 26 million and a land mass the size of Texas no nukes no satalites and a military comprised of second hand Russian hardware from the 50s and 60s.
The USA has a population of 350 million a land mass that covers 10% of the world with the most up to date military hardware on the planet also add the fact that Canada would join the US in defence if war was declared and probably Mexico too..........Logisictly it would be beyond impossible to take the US and Canada & Mexico.

If needed the USA, Canada & Mexico could theoreticly conscript an army of 50+ million troops in the event of an invasion, maby more.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by GBP/JPY

no one has mentioned the washington vision document....on display at the smithsonian it tells of exactly something like this account.

Very interesting…I hadn’t heard of this.

Strange indeed!

The account of this vision was given in 1859 by an old soldier. He gave it to a writer, Wesley Bradshaw, who published it. In the vision God revealed to George Washington that three great perils would come upon the Republic.

"Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up. "As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.
link

Snopes sorta' debunked that.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You are right know world power has millions of troops on the ready to go to war. But majors wars of the past like World War 2 for example have shown and, by the time it was over and done. Tens of millions of men were engaged in fighting the enemy. And millions of fighting men had also been killed in action when it was finally all over and dusted.

The US military has enemies, but their weak. None of the armies they have fought had first world military equipment to fight back with! Do Americans really believe China and Russia can't stop up or stand up to America today. This isn't Hollywood or Fox news. Russia, armed forces have never been beaten in a war and crushed.

But finally Reagan didn't crush the Soviet Union. It fell because the Russian people and its leaders could know longer keep with the United States spending. The people of Russia were tired of communism and were sick of being poor. They brought it down not the United States.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Isn't there a Nostradamus Quatrain that applies to these 'facts'?

Something about the Bear and Eagle uniting against the Dragon...

If Russians are here, maybe they come at our request to help with a very specific purpose...as our ally.

edit on 19-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

You are right know world power has millions of troops on the ready to go to war. But majors wars of the past like World War 2 for example have shown and, by the time it was over and done. Tens of millions of men were engaged in fighting the enemy. And millions of fighting men had also been killed in action when it was finally all over and dusted.

The US military has enemies, but their weak. None of the armies they have fought had first world military equipment to fight back with! Do Americans really believe China and Russia can't stop up or stand up to America today. This isn't Hollywood or Fox news. Russia, armed forces have never been beaten in a war and crushed.

But finally Reagan didn't crush the Soviet Union. It fell because the Russian people and its leaders could know longer keep with the United States spending. The people of Russia were tired of communism and were sick of being poor. They brought it down not the United States.

i think you need to do some research into nuclear warfare, have you any idea the capability of deploying 8000 nukes? half that amount would take out every City,Town,and military base and manfacturing hub in both China and Russia and it could be done in a matter of hours and there would be nothing either country could do about it.its that simple.............

Then add in the fact that France,England,Israel,Romania,Poland,Italy,Spain,Norway,Holland,Turkey,Japan,australia,New Zealand,Canada,Germany,Saudia Arabia and about a dozen other countrys would immediately declare war on Russia and China.....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join