It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boy Who Could Fly!! Sharing is caring.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well you'll have to find out from your brother about what kind of a watch he has and if its missing. But things could appear and disappear to cause tension and suffering and lower frequency, ie. like computer mishaps. Tom Montaulk has a good article on the way negatives operate to try and access people. So maybe your brother is being pestered by something negative, trying to access him. You know how many times something goes missing and you search everywhere. And when it turns up, its right plain sight, where you checked over and over, on top, where you would have found it right away. That kind of thing is highly suspicious.

Also, I did think of a timeline switch, where you shifted to the timeline where you brother left his watch on your desk.

But a little weird to not notice it and then have it under your hand.

But probably be straightened out when checking with your brother. Of course if its not his, well that is going to be a bit strange.

The golden needle is quite interesting.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
OK, here is some guy who may be trying sell golden needles.

But, there seems to be some symbolism to it as well. To do with our lessons here to grow through some hardships or difficulties, and overcome them and to have open heart/open mind/faith and trust to get through this, to pray from our heart (or reach within to soul if one never prays and considers that only religion and nonsense). But we have help to get through our difficulties.

www.agoldenneedle.com...

Sometimes Life can be very painful. They say its our fate depending on our good or bad karmas. Few have answers & few have none.

But there is a famous saying that God gives us pain but does not forget to send us pain killer. All ancient scriptures believes that everyone has to fight their fate & face the music.But they also mention that only genuine prayers from heart can alter our destiny. We believe God is everywhere, around us & within. But then also we waste our precious life chasing illusions. He (God) is so close to us but we take so long to discover this.

With the prayers & GOLDEN NEEDLE™ we can harness this potential & use this energy to create Destiny of our choice.

It is like re-charging our batteries again & again to enjoy the journey called LIFE. And again "Only prayers from Heart" can make all the difference...............
No life & human being is perfect but only our prayers & efforts can change it. The GOLDEN NEEDLE™ can help us give right & positive direction to our prayers & efforts. The GOLDEN NEEDLE™ gives boost to our self confidence & initiates feeling of self belief within us. And SELF Belief is the key to defeat thousands of Obstacles. As the GOLDEN NEEDLE™ has its origin in all different parts of the World in different forms it carries engraved GOOD LUCK symbols across the GLOBE.

I warned you, LOL, he's trying to sell them. But something about the Golden needle originating all around the world, does he mean some kind of traditional symbol for Good Luck then, I will search for this it almost sounds Asian, Eastern, something like this.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sadly the needle vanished on me ~ !!!

I did not lose it and no one took it that is the odd part of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I searched Golden Needle Tibet and got this:

golden needle therapy of Buthan

In the traditional Bhutanese medicine the golden needle therapy is very popular. The golden needle is a nail like golden thick needle, used to treat many disorders. Many patients actively ask the traditional healer to be treated with the golden needle. The golden needle therapy is seen by many Bhutanese patients as something quite special.

IOCOB visited in 2008 a traditional healer to inquire about this method. We thougt the method might be related to Chinese medicine, were golden needles are used also. But it appeared to be quite different. Golden neelde therapy is cauterization: the golden needle is heated and on certain points, unrelated to acupuncture points, the heated needle is applied. Not piercing through the skin, but only touching the skin. This it is not acupuncture, but cauterization. The therapy is a 2nd line therapy, if herbal remedies are not sufficient.

www.aruratibetanmedicine.com...

Introduction to Tibetan Medicine......

The Tibetan physician aims to treat the patient first of all through dietary advice according to each individual body constitution, and through advice on leading a wholesome lifestyle. If this is not enough, medicine is prescribed. Tibetan pharmacology is extremely rich in both depth and variety. It makes use of gems, minerals, metals, soils, saps, woods and herbal plants ; medicines can have combinations of as little as 3 ingredients or as much as 157. At present there are around 250 different types of medicine which are manufactured. One of these preparations is a medicine called Padma 28 and this is now commercially available. Middlesex hospital in London has performed clinical trials on it and it is proven to be effective for vascular diseases (a condition caused by hardening of the arteries in the legs) and there is the possibility it will help in the treatment of hepatitis B and C. This gives great hope for the potential of Tibetan medicine to help as many people as possible when you consider there are 250 other forms of Tibetan medicines to be explored. Performing therapies are used as a last resort in Tibetan medicine. At present we use moxabustion, cupping and golden needle therapy.

Hey, I think you may be given some clues to search. Perhaps Western Medicine is not the only treatment for your condition, perhaps you should look into Tibetan as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Unity_99

Sadly the needle vanished on me ~ !!!

I did not lose it and no one took it that is the odd part of it.

You didn't need to keep it and I highly doubt it was given to show the world, and prove ET's exist or Spirit Guides. It was given, to nudge you into searching for Golden Needle Therapy????
Its Possible.

Tibet and China both have this, but there is a difference between them. You need to study up on both and see what this needle was meant to tell you.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok this is odd ~~!!!

Just got up and said to people did anyone lose their digital watch recently ~~ ?!?!

Reply was a big "Nope ~~ !!"

I am literally freaking out here

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join