It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boy Who Could Fly!! Sharing is caring.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We all dreamed of flying in our dreams and naps all the time looking at birds feeling that we could fly with them. At times when our parents would lifted us up on their shoulders and made us believe we are planes or helicopters. The times we played fighter jets with our young friends and dreamed of flying off like Superman.

If you were one of those children raise your hand I am pretty sure some of us now in our older years are saying something like this "Typical Kids!!
"

However, I want to talk to the kids who could do stuff but were told they could not that all that mumbo jumbo was a make believe fairytale. Typical adults killing off a child's imagination and at times abilities this is where we say "Typical Adults !!
"

But... all we can do is point fingers

Adults -------> Kids
Kids ---------> Adults
An infinite loop of where we blame one another.

After the programing and the hammering during growth as we get older, we begin to let go of our real potentials and I am talking to those that know what I am talking about.

But... What I want to ask you is: Why did you give them all up and shut yourself down?

1. Was it your parents telling you that you are loopy?

2. Was it your parents judging you (Obviously these are the parents you showed it to and gave 100% proof) and telling you that you are a monster ?

3. Was it people telling you that you would be a weirdo and that this is not normal?

The list goes on and on etc this and ect that we could continue with a vast amount of reasons.

As a wise man once said:

the nail that sticks out gets hammered down

Sure you would have been different and sure you would have been judged maybe even harassed. However, what you must think about is that you gave up the biggest gift anyone could have on this planet. The ability to see the world, to fly, walk on water, to move things, to predict things, to heal and a infinite amount of other things. Just because your parents either hammered you in or because you were forced to do it by the society we live in.

I am sure there are a few of you that know exactly what I am talking about and the rest of you are screaming "Just another crack pot loony move along
"

So... what happens after we shut down? Well!! we still experience the minimal stuff (night time travels OOBE, Clairvoyance from time to time, Deja Vu and other things we call the supernatural) Yet.... we still just keep ignoring it never pondering where it came from or just brush it off as a loopy coincidence. But... when we do question it we quickly brush it off cause we think that it is our imagination playing up just like it did when we were little. Heh.. ignorant can we the children be at times

I do think we must start questioning as to why were we so silly to give it up~~?!?!

What if we fine tuned it more through all those years instead of getting hammered in by the programing that it is all loony toony and completely moony. Where would we be now ?! Saving the world, healing the sick and teaching people how to walk on water, teach people how to move things with our minds and teaching people how to fly.

Well... if you one of those people that have regret of giving it up nothing is truly lost merely put away for safe keeping.

I guess it takes re-programing but how can we do it that is the question

It should be as easy as learning to ride a bike at first we need training wheels until we gain the balance to fly on our own.

Maybe sharing ones experiences and knowledge is a way for all of us to start re-connecting to our inner knowledge. Heh... how may I know I am just another loony

But... we are all loony here conspiracy theories, aliens, abilities and prediction all in one place. I see so much potential here for people to come in the open and share their knowledge. So why not start now and begin to rediscover that which was locked up inside us.

You can either choose your right for freedom or choose to stay enslaved in darkness the choice is yours and yours alone.
edit on 19-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The Boy Who Could Fly.wmv

Think its a really good search, to wake up. To stop believing the spoon is real. My mother told me all my life that she and the neighbor kids had walked on water one summer. They had learnt in sunday school that Jesus could and started practicing. What she said they did, was shift their weight on the other foot, when walking over each other, they would consciously shift their weight to the foot that wasn't stepping down. No one said they couldn't do this. Then they walked on the water, along the edge of the lake, most kids could take many steps, but mom said she could have walked around the whole lake, shallow water. When they stopped, I believe it was because the kids had shared with an adult and were told it couldn't be done, it was impossible.

I have heard of others who have done interesting things as children, before they "fit in" or are told "it can't be done".

I can't think of any better journey than seeking to wake up and remember and see what miracles can be drawn into this world.

Maybe you could share, a little of the wake up journey recently. What you've been doing.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have always wanted to fly. I used to go lay on the grass in my yard and imagined myself flying through the clouds and feeling unlimited and at peace. Now i am so limited. I'm doing a project on kinesis like telekinesis, pyrokinesis,
'Levitation', etc. if anyone wants to help then message me. We are only one bound away from flying!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
One thing I feel is all of this, our soul abilities, is connected to us awakening or being in a higher state of frequency. Just for example, was chatting with the OP last night, and he was trying to make the psi wheel turn and he forgot to do it, but had been sharing what had been shown at night, by Guides, and suddenly without effort, he kind of forgot for a moment, and had a quickening or higher frequency light soul state, and it began to spin easily. Of course, not so easy to repeat at will.

But it implies, as we lighten up, as we loose the gravity of the distortion and negativity, we become more our state of Light Body, and this is easy and effortless in this state.

Why do children have a connection to what they can do, yet lose it so soon? Well, not only do they lack the change in belief that they cannot do these things, the matrix isn't fixed and solid, unbending to them. But also, they are innocent, in a state of innocent, lightness of soul, love.

The Matrix - What is Real extended clip

There is no spoon

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So far I am trying a direct approach through meditation.

During my meditation I try to speak through my heart

I say stuff like:

I want to remember who I am

I want to remember who I was

I want to remember what I am

I want to remember what I came to do

I want to remember how to heal,fly and regain all my abilities

I want to remember all those that guide me, watching over me and are around me

etc

Simple stuff like that I did have some interesting results what I believe was remembering a past live. I was a beat up father my wife left me and took my kid. I had to heal that wound and felt like the ones I loved in that life forgave me for all the things I did. I know it can be a typical dream
but when I woke up feeling very rested, peaceful and full of bliss like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Heh.... I know it sounds like a fairy tale but it might work for some it might not. We all have our own way of doing it and it is like riding a bike after a long time all we have to do is just remember how. I guess I am just another dreamer

I do know in my life that I can fly, I can heal, I can feel things, I can see things at times and most importantly I know that there is a way but all it takes is remembering. Sure you may call me loopy but at least I am trying and that is what counts the most

Sure we got hit by the big amnesia stick
but why would we give up on remembering who we truly are. We have a strong spirit and quitting is just part of the test.

We fell hard with a big amnesia stick hitting our head. But... I believe it is our duty to pick ourselves up and remember who we are, what we are and what it is that we came to do. This system is corrupt and filled with darkness that is why we must realize that it is up to us to illuminate this darkness. To help people go further and beyond the limitations set.

As they say:

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Well I got news for you that you are not weak all you have to do is reconnect with your spirit.
Find your way back home and you will know when you are there. Do not give up and do not surrender for what does not kill us makes us stronger.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WSandAbnormal
I have always wanted to fly. I used to go lay on the grass in my yard and imagined myself flying through the clouds and feeling unlimited and at peace. Now i am so limited. I'm doing a project on kinesis like telekinesis, pyrokinesis,
'Levitation', etc. if anyone wants to help then message me. We are only one bound away from flying!!!!!!!

Would you be kind to share with us some of the training you do?

I do not think we should be limiting ourselves to just private messaging but doing it as a group.

I think many would love to help and share their knowledge publicly instead of being secretive about it.

We are not the Elite we are all here to spread awareness on a global scale so secrecy is not needed my friend.

Big hug to you for aiming to achieve a great goal (>^_^)>

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Well I got news for you that you are not weak all you have to do is reconnect with your spirit.
Find your way back home and you will know when you are there. Do not give up and do not surrender for what does not kill us makes us stronger.

Yes! That is exactly it. We are not weak and the real test is to reconnect to our spirit, transform our weaknesses into strengths, to Lighten Up, literally and start to shine in this world.

Katy Perry - Firework

edit to add: whoever invented these colored boxes around posts, it really is annoying.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WSandAbnormal

We're supposed to not hide our lights under bowls, or bushels, or lampshades, whatever terminology. Every day, after many experiences, still just going, How? What to do? What's the next step? More things occurring in the world that break my heart, and yet, what to do? I know part of it is staying, here and now, in the now, but I believe this thread is to gather some ideas, share some notes, pass some successes or methods on to others. Share some stories. We need to stretch beyond the hidden journeys.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In the movie the Matrix - - - when the kid says "there is no spoon".

That really is the secret.

You have to let go of the physical world.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

first off, I loved the movie....second, fear....we learned to fear. In that moment we lost absolute love and trust in our selves.

It was not our time, but the flame must stay lit. The torch must be passed on. The storm we now endure will pass and when the clear sky shows us our radiant light once more, we shall rise to greet it /be it. Now, We are to be still, be quiet, huddle together in the night...be as one. When time is no longer, we will have our time.

in spirit, all flowers bloom when the weather permits, but the fruit waits for its season to yield its renewing seed.

edit on 19-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

first off, I loved the movie....second, fear....we learned to fear. In that moment we lost absolute love and trust in our selves.

It was not our time, but the flame must stay lit. The torch must be passed on. The storm we now endure will pass and when the clear sky shows us our radiant light once more, we shall rise to greet it. We are to be still, be quiet, huddle together in the night...be as one. When time is no longer, we will have our time.

in spirit, all flowers blooms when the weather permits, but the fruit waits for its season to yield its renewing seed.

Namaste I hope you will share some of your experiences during your stay here thank you hug as always (>^_^)>

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
In the movie the Matrix - - - when the kid says "there is no spoon".

That really is the secret.

You have to let go of the physical world.

Hello there stranger ^_^

It is a tiny bit hard.

For example I am practicing some meditation to be still and more connected.

However, when I enter the stillness stage my programmed brain freaks on me. At the stillness stage I do not feel my breath, I feel still, I feel at peace and that is when my brain panics screaming "CODE RED CODE RED YOU ARE NOT BREATHING !!!"

Heh.... Typical human brain

It is nice to see some familiar faces popping in here hope they will share experiences also big greeting hug (>^_^)>

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Storm is the Spoon. It is Illusion. We don't have to choose this reality.

We should not huddle, but SHINE.

No huddling allowed. Its not allowed. LOL. Even if we feel like huddling, get all freaked out, we simply need to stop hiding from the storm and start to take power back.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If I had been able to fly as a child, by now I would be used to it I would just fly to work and to friends places as if it was the same as walking. Maybe I'd still have those moments I would want to soar the skies and touchdown on some deserted island to fall asleep under a starry sky but otherwise I'm sure people would get used to it like all things.

I wouldn't go the route of trying to remember things. Making stuff up which works for you, maybe using some religious texts as sources of inspiration is much more gratifying, you'll know why you chose to believe something instead of believing something perceived as a memory, of which you can never have that 100% proof.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
If I had been able to fly as a child, by now I would be used to it I would just fly to work and to friends places as if it was the same as walking. Maybe I'd still have those moments I would want to soar the skies and touchdown on some deserted island to fall asleep under a starry sky but otherwise I'm sure people would get used to it like all things.

I wouldn't go the route of trying to remember things. Making stuff up which works for you, maybe using some religious texts as sources of inspiration is much more gratifying, you'll know why you chose to believe something instead of believing something perceived as a memory, of which you can never have that 100% proof.

Religion is too silly

All the wars etc I find it childish.

I was given enough proof in my life that there is far more then this limited body.

Anyway I would love to fly just like you stated and I think it is possible loopy as it sounds of me saying it I believe it is 100% possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

patience is a virtue. To accept our reality is to overcome the pain we think we feel.

Watch the fire burn you, accept it and surrender to its oblivion...when all is gone, only you remain. Only the one remains....

Our flesh is not ready for what our minds are. It is a reflection of our minds, both need find themselves half way for the one flesh and one mind to rise from their olden tomb. See not the mirror, but rather know the reflection.

Be true, but be patient with the lies. Be yourself honest and sparing with those that work in the dishonest.

We have much to learn still. Our time will come, we need be ready, not ahead. Our path is revealed, not our destination. We need to learn to walk it, and when the path is the foot that walks it, it will always be home...

be homeward bound, now we are still lost and still scattered.

Any method or technique is a step in the dividing road if it takes away from living, co-existing. Be the one path, the one road, so as to see the one destination.....the way... guide your fellow man, fellow mind along the way.

meditation....... live in meditation....when your passion is like a wild fire, let it consume you...when your will is like a quiet ebb, hear it.....

when your mind is like a rushing river, flow with it.....like a rushing waters upon cumbersome stones....find the cracks and crevices, cherish them for they let you pass more easily than the open flood gate you do not control.....

be as water....formless, ever flowing...like the sleeping dragon in winter (ice waiting to melt) like the dragon soaring into the sun (steam rising from the blazing heat), like the dragon quietly raging, (seemingly still waters that move eternally with the pebble´s waves as they break the waters skin)

be the dragon...be the water.....be the force....be as one...formless....in that void of form you will find your source....make it once again.....beyond time of loss....is timelessness of creation....a creation that has never stopped...

tune your heartbeat to the vibration of the universe....love is the bond, the connection to all, the road....is all

The melody of your life you should play like a happy orchestra in tune and together....listen for your queue, and let your instrument sing.....don't play out of tune....find the harmony and keep the tune in your heart....

love....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Unity_99

Our flesh is not ready for what our minds are.

love....

When you say the above I was wondering what happens if the flesh transforms.I was shown that a person ascended and became pure energy yet they still have form of a body.However, the nature of the body changes to its pure form.

Does this occur when what people call ascension happens ~~!?!?!

Just pondering and wanting to see your point of view about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Our "flesh" is ready, for the call is to wake up. In fact, that is the actual test. Christ/Buddha showed the way.

We're in a dreamworld, in fact it seems like we actually entered into a realm where many are trapped in nightmares, and have gotten off task of polishing up their soul orbs, but stuck in the web of the dream catcher.
We need to become lucid dreamers to shine.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Our flesh is ready, for the call is to wake up. In fact, that is the actual test. Christ/Buddha showed the way.

Actually, both spiritually and scientifically, "There is no flesh".

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetaryStorm

Exactly. "Flesh" needs its quotation marks.

Just added them, don't want to reinforce this matrix.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join