The Army Has Issued Anti-Suicide Nasal Spray To Keep Troops From Taking The

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I applaud that parasite research thing. Well done, even if it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not sure Encounter at Farpoint has been mentioned yet, but:

Q spoke and his voice sounded slow, slightly drugged, as he made his point. "Rapid progress, Captain, to where humans learned to control their military with drugs."

I'm not saying I believe that is what the nasal spry is for, it just reminded me of that scene.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

It's true, I have been studying a lot of research on the effect of the chemistry of symbiotic and parasitic organisms on human perception and brain chemistry. The extent of our gut and body Flora of microbes is starting to get a lot of research. These good microbes have a major effect on our body and mind chemistry. It's also important to know that the presence of these microbes in proper proportions in and on our bodies is crucial to the survival of humans. If we get rid of the wrong ones we will slowly die, be sick, or get irrational thinking..

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What a sad World we live in when we have have to develop a nasal spray so that our men and women can go into other countries and kill people. Not to mention the stress that they must be under not knowing from day to day if they are going to be blown up by an IED, or shot by someone that they may have spent months training to kill.
I read a lot about post traumatic stress our soldiers must endure when they come home from war, but it is only recently that I have been reading of the stress that they suffer during war.
What scares me the most is some recent articles I have been reading about combat troops coming home, and going to work in the Law Enforcement field. But that should be saved for another OP.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by davolobos
Its time to leave that damn place but before we do we need to implement the air assault with foliage spray to permanently wipe out those damn poppy flowers that the Afghans use to produce highly concentrate Opium.

Brilliant idea... isn't that where most medical grade opiates come from? By doing this people in hospitals would have no Morphine, Codeine, Demerol, Vicodin etc.

Exactly! During the first phase of the war the poppy fields were burned with abandon in order to cut funds to the Taliban. It worked, sort of. But then it was noticed that there was a critical shortage of medical grade opiates; even for the very soldiers who were being blown apart while doing their duty burning the poppy fields. Now we guard them.

War is funny that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have an idea, let's stop going to war and our troops will stop killing themselves! No, that would be too easy.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

So suicide rates suddenly double and the ARMY is waiting in the wings with a magical fairy nose spray to cause sudden euphoria? This seems really fishy to me. I wonder what the side effects of that nose spray are? Chemical lobotomy? Death?
Side effects would be depression, paranormia, and the urge to die.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davolobos
Its time to leave that damn place but before we do we need to implement the air assault with foliage spray to permanently wipe out those damn poppy flowers that the Afghans use to produce highly concentrate Opium.

You cant be serious can you?????????
The ONLY reason the USA are in Afganistan IS for the OPIUM.
You are one little blinded boy if you cant see that this is the case.

The facts remain that the US ARE helping the Taliban grow Opium, and that the USA government is a major supplier in is Drug Trade.

Afghanistan is the biggest grower and supplier of opium and thats why we are there guarding the fields

I hope this helps.

Here's a youtube vid for you.

What a wonderful world, Hey?

Here's a quote from this link.

publicintelligence.net...

Instead, they describe how troops “patrol” through and around the fields. In one instance, a US soldier even seems to be even helping with cultivation. In a recent report from Geraldo Rivera which aired in late April on Fox News, a USMC Lt. Col. indicated that US forces encourage the Aghans to grow different crops, however, out of fear of losing stability poppy cultivation is tolerated and even supported. In November 2009, the Afghan Minister of Counter Narcotics

And heres another quote from another link.

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle" since 1992, excluding the year 2001.[1] Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001

Link.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's another quote

Afghanistan is, by far, the largest grower and exporter of opium in the world today, cultivating a 92 percent market share of the global opium trade. But what may shock many is the fact that the US military has been specifically tasked with guarding Afghan poppy fields

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
and heres the link
www.naturalnews.com...

Here's somemore photo's and another link for ya to show that the USA are protecting the Afghan Opium Trade.

The Last Crusade
Hey, guys, don’t pick the poppies.

That’s the order from the Obama Administration to the 4,000 Marines presently engaged in Operation Khanjar or “Strike of the Sword,” an invasion of the Taliban infested Helmand Province in southern Afghanistan.

The Marines of Bravo’s Company 1st Platoon sleep beside groves of poppies Troops of the 2nd Platoon walk through the fields on strict orders not to swat the heavy opium bulbs.

Link www.canadafreepress.com...

The fact remains the US created the taliban and created the so called war on terror just so they could both make money from the trading of OPIUM.

The US are to blame for our modern day wars.
And these wars arent fought for freedom, they are fought for drugs and the control of all of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its no wonder your government wants you to take a nasal spray just so you can forget about the murders you commit in the name of freedom.
I for one hope that this spray doesnt work and that every solider remembers the innocent lives they have taken in this war on freedom.
I hope that they have nightmares about every single innocent life they have taken.

edit on 20-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
side effects may include complusions to pay 3x as much in taxes, becoming dumb deaf and blind and expiring shortly before you claim any beneifits.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hopefully this nasal spray is non-addictive, and has no unhappy side effects.

Fat chance. I am sure in a few years we'll be seeing commercials from lawyers suing on behalf of all the poor sots who took this drug and incurred the side effect to add it to a long list of others we see tons of lawyer commercials for...

All you have to do is watch the endless commercials suing over all these drugs and even the advertisement for new drugs where the list of side effects takes longer then the promotion of the drug to know these drug companies are peddling poisons and could care less about who it harms!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

:shk:
:shk:

treat the symptons, ignore the cure
they[re only interested in cost cutting from the looks of it
keep soldiers alive to do masters bidding as long as possible
before they self destruct from the training used to make them killers
and all the dishonorable crap they're pushed to do,
never mind the ordinary horrors of war

loam posted a thread yesterday if it hasn't been mention A THEORY on the dramatic increase of suicide rates in the Military www.abovetopsecret.com...

Toxoplasmosis, picked up from local animals
army leads btw

another member,zagari, posts today about a study along similar lines Discovery: parasite triggers suicide attempts, found in 20% people in Usa www.abovetopsecret.com...
20% people in Usa

an offtopic aside: could this be what They [TCOTBIP] are spraying? military theaters are notorius for being centers for all manner of experiments, and they wouldn't want to skew results of ongoing trials by treating or even checking for toxoplasmosis would they now?

nose drops
euphoric, calming, anti-depressant effects

"here you go boys, this'll make you feel better"

wow, its a tuffy here:
should i advise any members in active service
upon receipt of their little bottle

to be "good" little boy and girls and take their medicine? [good as in the social programming received in school and media]

or to be "good" little boy and girls and do as they were taught in school and
Just Say No.

take the bottle, but dont use it.
unless you're feeling suicidal of course

keep in mind that "the 1st one is free" is par for the course when dealing with drugs

edit on 20-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed bbcode
edit on 20-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: corrected dyslexia

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Something Ive been thinking about lately, which may deserve its own topic but I dont really have it in my right now, is the possibility that increase in suicides is really assassinations against those either waking up to the conspiracy or involved in a cover up situation. Not that I have any proof but I was reading some of William Coopers material and he does make it clear that he believe the highest level of the military are all controlled by the New World Order, our military being the predecessor to the United Nations force being built once we crash. If this is true it would make sense that those leading the military would be watching and culling their own men when necessary.

Just speculation it would also make sense why alot of the military are real patriots yet the higher up you go the more controlled it gets. But I dont particularly believe in one thing or another I just am open to possibilities.
edit on 20-8-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davolobos

Seriously? The US isn't going to destroy their poppy crops. We protect those crops.

Edit:
Ah.. I see someone above thought the same thing as me.
edit on 20-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Notice that since the war in afghanistan started death from pain pill overdose has taken over car crashes as the leading cause of accidental death in America. They are putting everyone on oxycontin and those people are dealing them on the street. When they can't afford the pills or can't get them anymore those people move on to heroin.

Some people would say the government wants us fat and strung out.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Is it good to dope up people who are trained to kill?
edit on 20-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Well...let's see...they didn't like it going on back in Vietnam...but then it may simply be a question of WHO is doing the doping...you may not self-medicate yourself, soldier...we will medicate you, ourselves. Not with your opiate snake oil...but with our own special nose spray designed to keep you alive and kicking but not necessarily doing well...

And yes...opiates are pain killers...the soldiers in Vietnam were trying to kill the pain in their hearts and minds the same way it is used to kill the pain of kidney stones or shrapnel wounds...didn't work all that well but did work some, from what I understand.

AND if YOU or a loved one has been injured by taking this nose spray offered by the government for the reduction in troop numbers via suicide...please call this number. Operators are standing by right now to take your call. You might be eligible for compensation. Call this number right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There's something weird going on here.......

I will be making a thread soon and referencing this thread

Something fishy is up.....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

All those poppies there and the US government is going to BUY meds from a Pharma company? Why don't they just have the soldiers pick a poppy once a day for their meds?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is the brain fryer that has been discussed on alternative media. The med actually eats part of your brain, no doubt will turn soldiers into the long awaited zombies everyone has been talking about.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
Not sure Encounter at Farpoint has been mentioned yet, but:

Q spoke and his voice sounded slow, slightly drugged, as he made his point. "Rapid progress, Captain, to where humans learned to control their military with drugs."

I'm not saying I believe that is what the nasal spry is for, it just reminded me of that scene.

This is the 1st thing I thought of. It's too bad I can't find a video for someone who hasn't seen it. The soldiers from TNG Earth's past ,our future, wear full body armor and inhale a drug to keep them willing. Before one soldier is to be executed by another, the victim takes one last inhalation to die with a smile.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join