It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great MSM Fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Are we, lesser souls, being led up the garden path? Are we being taken for a ride by the MSM? Do we really know what the heck is going on in this world? Check this out....and this from top news agencies...

This is just the tip of the iceberg. How much is being hidden from us? More importantly, how do we get to know the truth? Will we ever?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Unfortunately both sides do it. Unfortunately, we're lied to each and every day by all governments through the media, which has become their tool of choice. It is no longer a voice of investigative journalism. It's all propaganda.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When you consider that most of the media outlets worldwide are owned by five or six individuals world wide, I would think that it would be prudent to question their agendas.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

TV programming.

Programming.

Stop watching it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Unfortunately both sides do it. Unfortunately, we're lied to each and every day by all governments through the media, which has become their tool of choice. It is no longer a voice of investigative journalism. It's all propaganda.

It's not propoganda it's money. The freelance photographers need to make a living by selling dramatic pictures that are not always available. So they doctor them. Name and shame to get it to stop.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
When you consider that most of the media outlets worldwide are owned by five or six individuals world wide, I would think that it would be prudent to question their agendas.

Who are those 5 or 6 individuals that rule the media world wide? What are their names?

This inquiring mind wants to know.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
More than media manipulation, it looks like cheap, lazy journalism. Not in time to whitness victims reaction? Make your own. Similiar story same place, use already payed for fotos that work just as well.

Not saying media manipulation does not exist, but this is not it, this is being lazy or cutting corners to gain and edge over the competition. The journalist who tries to sell his photos of rubble will lose to the journalists who got some people to pose admits the rubble.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Who Owns The TV Networks?

A nice summary

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Who are those 5 or 6 individuals that rule the media world wide? What are their names?

I would recommend a google search on the owners of media outlets. Rupert Murdock is one of them.The names were actually posted on ATS a while ago in a thread that I can't seem to find now.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I would recommend a google search on the owners of media outlets. Rupert Murdock is one of them.The names were actually posted on ATS a while ago in a thread that I can't seem to find now.

Was it this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it. I don't think that, that is the thread. I skimmed through it and I remember reading it, but I don't see the list of names. The thread I remember had a list of who owns the corporations which own the media outlets around the world. There were 5 or 6 names. The only one I can remember was Rupert Murdock.If I come across it I will post it here.
Here is a link to the corporations.

corporate media

top topics

join