It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange speaking live NOW {VIDEO}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hi Sinny - I am on satellite uplink atm so cannot watch vids - can you please give me a breakdown on what he said exactly or point me in the direction of a transcript?

Here is a copy of his speech:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Speech for those that missed it.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-8-2012 by JamesGC because: (no reason given)

Glad the speech didn't go for too long. Otherwise people would have been like, geez STFU and surrender. Stop delaying etc etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks mate - appreciate the feedback. I'm keeping a sharp eye on this one.
Cheers (pun intended)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have trouble trusting Assange, it feels like a set-up, "Everything will be okay mates, just grab a pint and go downtown and cheer on Assange! He has been on the cover of all the UK&US zines, It feels like I'm being force-fed this assange.. My gut does not like it, sometings fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i don't think we'll see him for another two months.

The police and governments would look like fools to go in and grab him.

I mean every day we see real criminals not face justice that have done some shocking crimes, that there is prrof off. Yet, if they go in and go nuts over a guy that has a case, it's just going to prove to those who are blind that this is bigger than what they are trying to convince the world off. A world does't realise how often the wool gets thrown over their eyes.

People know know the truth can fight for him every day. People who just want to play devils advocate will eventually get bored in a few months and find something else to play with.

EDIT - Above post noted.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Note # 2:

I'm not kidding about stopping the personal attacks.

Get serious, or I will... OK?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmikeS
Sorry, but I have trouble trusting Assange, it feels like a set-up, "Everything will be okay mates, just grab a pint and go downtown and cheer on Assange! He has been on the cover of all the UK&US zines, It feels like I'm being force-fed this assange.. My gut does not like it, sometings fishy

Elaborate.. A set up for what?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The British Government can break off diplomatic relations with Ecuador. At that point their embassy ceases to be an embassy and Assange can be arrested. Sorted.

I'm wondering if that hasnt been Hague's position all along, to wind up the South Americans until such point as they do something stupid ... which they now have done, through the medium of Assange's silly stunt.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don't people understand, thats what governments and media do best.

If there is something they don't like, or are not satisfied with what the public are thinking, they FLOOD the market with sooo much ibloated information, true or fake, that the consumer gets sick to death of the people being spoken about. True or not.

It's the best way to swing opinions. Research the media outlet and find out where they get their funding and you have your answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthernThird
The British Government can break off diplomatic relations with Ecuador. At that point their embassy ceases to be an embassy and Assange can be arrested. Sorted.

I'm wondering if that hasnt been Hague's position all along, to wind up the South Americans until such point as they do something stupid ... which they now have done, through the medium of Assange's silly stunt.

And you think the UN, and other nations would think this is a wise move. Britian would gain far more enemies, than allies in such a reckless move.

Especially so soon without even attempting to use ofter outlets.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthernThird

Winding up the S. Americans is probably not a good idea, when we have the Falklands lying off the coast.I'm sure we could still take on Argentina, but maybe not a S American alliance. we don't want to lose anymore friends in the region.

Also has the potential for other blow back if we start going into other countries embassies.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is a disgusting video:

And another one:

edit on 19-8-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here is another video where surden people wish him dead ... disgusting to say at least.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

God I would give real money if Assange would just up instead of constantly spewing BS that is not supported by Facts.

Manning is undergoing a trial. He is military and subject to the UCMJ, not domestic federal law.

Secondly its yet another me me me speech from Assange. His demands are nothing more than a veiled argument for immunity from prosecution.

One would think Assange would actually know something about the legal system in the US before making claims about it that arent true.

At least in this speech he didnt overtly ask people to send him money.

Like he accuses the US of, Assange picks and chooses which laws he will follow based on what works best in his favor. His arrogance and vanity apparently cant handle reality.

He said nothing new...
Once again this is about Assange Sweden and the UK - NOT the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wow I'm amazed that someone can call for an assassination on msm.
But one thing I'm curious about - did wikileaks seriously release information that would compromise US security?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for the heads up on this speech, I did not know about it until I read the post and have just watched it on RT.

I don't know how much I trust Assange, he has brought a lot of information to the table but I feel it is still controlled information and is not the full deal. Also with analysis by others that he could be working for the CIA etc it is very difficult for me to fully trust him.
Having said that, I totally am against him being convicted on this B.S. charge let alone being extradited or assassinated, which really does look like a huge set up by tptb. Is this all to give him more credibility because he really is working for the CIA and people are suspecting that or is he the real deal and they are trying to take him down before he spills any more beans? Who knows, though I am sure if JFK can be taken out in public, Assange could be taken out just as easily and more quietly if they really wanted to. Heart attack guns do exist after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yea it's odd, Just came on this page by accident:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Threatening Obama On The Internet and faces up to 5 years in prison and a big fine.
Not saying that that guy is good of course but treatening Assange I guess isn't considered as a crime?
edit on 19-8-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Yea but using a sniper for example to get rid of Assange would get the people very suspicious that it has done by the US/or other western agency or government.
Shooting a president can be more easy blamed on 1 solo guy. Not saying the same isn't possible but just harder without people getting very suspicious and upset/angry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join