It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has America & UK Started to attack Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Whilst there are elements of truth hidden in your post it is however essentially a complete load of alarmist nonsense with massive exaggerations.

Your post does nothing but give the apologists justifiable reason to label any attempts at raising awareness of creeping Islamification, the activities of Islamic extremists and related issues as scaremongering, misrepresentation and even downright bigotry.

Russia has had it's problems with Muslim terrorists for decades - Chechnya and Dagestan ring any bells?

And how do you think Russia would react if it thought for one minute that the UK was responsible for these terrorist attacks?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have worked in a job centre, for a short while and I can say this >

Most UK people are well aware that the UK now alows Muslim men who are known to belong to terror groups go abroad and return without questions ask, we also know the UK Government give them more in benefits that british born men & women are allowed each month. We also know that if Muslims go over sea's bombing places they do not have to sign on at Job Centres weekly as we all have to do, they get benefits without signing on, mostly because they tell staff they do not understand the form or cannot read or write.

Is a complete pack of lies. The rates each person is set is the same for everyone, in that I mean a single person of the same age as another gets the same, A person with 2 children gets the same as another person with 2 children, there is no breakdown depending upon race. You claim fortnightly not weekly, you cannot miss your signing date without good reason (for example attending a job interview) If yo are more than 20 minutes late for your appointment you benefit can be suspended. And only those who claim sickness benefit can claim without having to visit the job centre.

Typical racist BS. You are either a complete liar or totally stupid, either way your arguments deserve no attention

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First I would like to state I certainly am not anti Muslim, the reason for that is I have a number of very kind nice friends who have been born and worked in the UK.
The main reason though why there families seem to get a lot more benefits and this is fact like it or not, they all have larger amounts of children than English white people ever have, the average money of a white family on UK hand-outs is about £300 P/w but with Muslim family having bigger birth rates there avg benefits per week are about £800 that however does inc Council Tax as they mostly have bigger houses due to ave family of 7 or 9 inc parents.
My aunty works at a hospital as a Midwife, they get 2 English parents births out of every 10 Muslim births, sorry again that is fact not fiction.
I hope I do not upset anyone by saying these facts but I have always spoke truth, yes I know it can and does hurt, but we cannot, must not bury our heads in the sand, this is the reason the UK like Europe is in dept today, you cannot look after more people than workers pay in tax.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ahh so the real problem is they are getting more sex than you....lol( they said the same about the catholics having more children 20 to 30 years ago as well)

"you cannot look after more people than workers pay in tax. "

alternative 4u...yeah but you arent paying tax you are signing on arent you?so maybe you are part of the problem , at least all those muslim children will eventually pay tax wont they?, so in fact they are helping pay for your pension when you get older arent they....
edit on 21-8-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So are you saying that if 'average white families' were the same size as Muslim ones then they would get exactly the same amount of benefits or do Muslims get more just because they are Muslims?

I really don't think you are explaining yourself very well and are probably doing the apologists more favours than those concerned about creeping Islamification etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No not at all, really what I am saying is like 99% of Europeans have been saying for 4 years, giving things like larger houses, more benefits than the english people would ever get in a life time just makes people more anti Islam than they were in the first place.
One Muslim man in London with his wife and kids are living in a lovely big 8 bedroom house, living on £1,800 per week from British workers, he has never contributed a penny to the state, his court cases have cost tax payers over 10 years a sum of £56,000 per year, that type of thing gets all, yes all Muslim people a bad press and name, lots of them do not deserve that I feel.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If the Queen wanted to generate money with her Muslims she's going to send them into the Philippines to do some destabilization.

Hasn't the Philippines just placed an order for new British fighter jets instead of American? That's where the bread and butter will be for the Crown.

There's no money to be made wasting them in Russia. Maybe France would use her Muslims against the Russians though. They've got something to gain with such tactics. Funny how greed is turning those Muslims into useful tools for others conquest.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes your quite right, the west are using Muslims to fight battles for them, rather like Muslims being troops for the UK & USA & France so the west enjoy seeing them kill each other like sport, thining the Muslims down in number daily while America laughs.
Then in the end America wont have so many Muslims to kill because they killed there own people without America needing to help.
All good fun really, it shows that you can fool some people all of the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I was flicking between CNN and RT the other day. RT had an interview with Putin, apparently the first since he got back into office. During this interview he made a comment that the United States may as well round up the prisoners being held at Gitmo and ship the to Syria to fight Assad. This was on top of an earlier comment he'd made saying that it made no sense why the US would arm Syrian rebels when they were mainly Al-Qaeda and they supposedly disliked Al-Qaeda. Meanwhile over on CNN (And the Beeb for that matter), well they were more interested in Putins microlight flight with a flock of birds and showing photoshopped images of him flying a pelican and riding bareback on a great white.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yes the world situation between countrys is really mixed up, I had to laugh at Europe asking Russia for funding today to help Eirope pay for attacks on Russia's friends like Syria where NATO have been giving terror groups million, then NATO (Europe same thing) have a cheek to ask Russia for funding, Russia thank heavens has said no, the EU have expanded so big they sunk by doing it.
I hope Iran helps Syria government to defeat the NATO block, if they don't I feer NATO will get so brave they will soon attack China, god help mankind if that happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join