It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 nuclear events in 10 days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Think of how powerful a position the USA will be in when the rest of the oil supplies around the world have been tapped and, low and behold, we have the last oil left on the planet.
I am NOT in favor of war. Nor am I in favor of oil. There are plenty of ways (that are being suppressed) to have cheap (free) clean energy. BUT, if we MUST play this oil game...I suppose i'd rather live in the country thats going to have the last bit of oil. (Although I doubt we'll even make it to that point.)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think these faults are more commonplace than you think. I read recently that TEPCO (you know, from Fukushima) was ordered by the government to not divulge anything on what was going on. Basically, they had to lie in order to not spread any panic amongst the populace. And if they are willing to do that AFTER # hits the fan and deep down you already know bad things are happening, who says they will talk about anything that might be broken in current nuclear reactors?

A few days ago, our national media revealed there are small cracks in the reactor cooling "tubs" (or whatever you call them) in 2 of our main nuclear power plants. Two different plant sites!! And that this might have been going on for some time. It makes you think doesn't it? And my country isn't some backwards nation where everything falls apart like Africa or something, it's a Western European country. That says a lot!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Yeah, i am glad the majority are finally starting to see it at least!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Map of nuclear power plant locations in the USA

Incident rate of Thyroid cancer USA

woah, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Yup time to clean up the mess and move ahead in this world...

progress would be a free energy device that also energizes life and health!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

Definatly, and the headline the other day about it being too hot out (weather wise) to cool the reactors, was just something out of a friggin horror movie...

too much sci-fi is comming true!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join