It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mattel to release 'Drag Queen Barbie'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Barbie is in her fifties, so how about facelift Barbie, botox injection kit, breast lift, and Lip augmentation, maybe false teeth, in a few more years a walker and depends,

don't forget the hair dye.

cdn.vyperlook.com...

That's more like it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That is not nice, shame on you, I am 52 and I can assure you that none of the above applies to me "yet", hell I have a hard time getting people to believe my real age.

And yes I will do all of the above when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
LOL. The tranny designer looks just like Anne Coulter

Anne:

Barbie designer;

But who cares if the designer is a drag queen? Right wing news sources make big deals over nothing and it is usually hateful in manner. This story is going to do nothing but give material for people that hate gays to bash them further.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
LOL. The tranny designer looks just like Anne Coulter

Anne:

Barbie designer;

But who cares if the designer is a drag queen? Right wing news sources make big deals over nothing and it is usually hateful in manner. This story is going to do nothing but give material for people that hate gays to bash them further.

First one Ann Coultier 2nd is D Snyder!

He wanna rock!
edit on 19-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So, for S&G, I decided to look into whether or not there's been any real outcry yet. I got to page 6 of goggle before I got to complaints that sounded "serious"...in a long hair care forum. And it was: "Why are people buying the dolls in the first place? There's better dolls for kids." with 1-2 people saying something about gay agenda--which was ridiculed as soon as it was posted?

So, my only conclusion is that someone failed to inform Westborough of this "gay doll."

but I did come across a girl who has been surgically modified to look like Barbie.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Another hokey news story that makes no sense and is totally false.

Let's be truthful. There is no "Drag Queen Barbie" in production.

There is a new barbie DESIGNED by a cross-dressing fashion designer.

It's not like you take off Barbies dress and it's "equipped" like a man.

Wow, I wonder how far this rumor will go.......

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Two things here people.

Firstly...... Besides me it seems like in 4 pages of replies only 3 other people actually read the article and if they did could not surmise that this idn't a drag queesn barbie but a normal barbie designed by a cross dressing designer.

Secondly....... To everybody who can't seem to see a difference between Ann Colter and the drag queen, I just want to make sure I don't double date with any of you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join