<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Yngvarr

Could you imagine the uproar this abnormality
would've caused 30 years ago?

used to pick up tourists and shock them up in their hotel rooms......

So not cool!
Don't folks know to look at the Adam's apple & shoe size?? Maybe look at the chin?

Nice sig, I like

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Cute doll, although I don't think we should be teaching our girls to dress that scantily. It'd be even prettier as a long dress.
However, I think that man is disgusting. He's not a very good drag queen, he looks like he fell face-first into a cowpie.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

True Christians don't care about some doll. They don't care about gay pride parades. They don't care about gay "marriage". They care about bringing souls to Christ. A true Christian would not go on the offensive. Instead, they would get on their knees and pray for the people who are in need of accepting the love of Jesus Christ.

Sadly, true Christianity is not very prevalent these days because most people settle for listening to what their pastors tell them from the pulpit, instead of opening their Bibles and reading them for themselves. That's why you see streets lined with people holding signs that say gay people will rot in hell and such stuff. That is not a way to bring people to Jesus. That only serves to push them away, and nothing could make Satan more happy. Those who claim to be Christians need to look at our supreme Example, Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
"In reference to the Barbie doll that's definitely suggestive of a drag queen, I am absolutely outraged by this pure filth! I blame the moral degradation of society and the scrapping of good old fashioned Victorian values on the 20 million immigrants who flooded the country in the past two weeks, who now have 100 bedroom mansions and brand new Mercedes, courtesy of the welfare system. They invented gayness.

P.S. I was also outraged about that shoplifter in Twickenham last week. Bring back hanging, I say."

Daily Mail Reader, 52, Essex

Sadly, true Christianity is not very prevalent these days because most people settle for listening to what their pastors tell them from the pulpit, instead of opening their Bibles and reading them for themselves. That's why you see streets lined with people holding signs that say gay people will rot in hell and such stuff. That is not a way to bring people to Jesus. That only serves to push them away, and nothing could make Satan more happy. Those who claim to be Christians need to look at our supreme Example, Jesus Christ.

If people really need a book to tell the difference between right and wrong, society's in big trouble.
edit on 19-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
im about a hairline away of launching an anti barbie site with all the whistle and bells to go viral. I assume that some ceo has fetish for transsexual's ( tranny's ), perhaps his found his way to promote his own agenda.

Then again, i would expect some pro transsexual movement to email me with various death threats and what have you but they to can expect an email in return that would end with a "blow out of your a$$"

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I see no Adam's apple. Assuming like most other barbies its not anatomically correct, then there will be no penis therefore its not a guy. Just a normal barbie who claims to be a drag queen.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was expecting the Barbie to be Ken in a dress. This one looks like every other barbie. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It looks just like Barbie...

At least pregnant Midge actually looked pregnant. This is just Mattel's way of trying to start a controversy to make the doll more valuable than it is. People will rush out to collect the "hated doll" and they will rake it in.

Smart business practices and it works with the dumbed down public every single time.

You'll see them on Ebay selling for $2,000 before Christmas.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The doll is beautiful, but the thing it was designed after........bleeeech UGMO !

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Actually, a lot of them are.

reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

I was thinking about the same thing. But the doll's hands and feet aren't big enough.

reply to post by XeroOne

Well, that's the point. Society is in big trouble because humans don't seem to get it.

It doesn't matter whether it's the Bible, or your state laws. Laws are written because someone out there did what was outlawed, for the most part. We have this law against murdering because someone murdered someone else.

Sidenote:
I have a buddy form church to thank for my old high school dress code specifically stating that you had to wear your belt through your belt loops of your pants. He was made to wear his belt, so he put it around his neck all day long.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm really getting sick of this gay agenda getting slammed down our throats.
I mean, why? What's the point?
Gay pride is one thing but geez, enough already, its starting to get obnoxious.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Well that thing doesn't really look like dude in drag to me.
They should've put a dress on Ken.

Anyways, how sick are we now? Could you imagine the uproar this abnormality
would've caused 30 years ago? They'll do anything for money. Pure evil.

I agree. This doesn't look like a guy in drag. Where's the Adam apple? Where is the er.. male parts? I understand this was designed by a drag queen, David Blonde. But that outfit looks like something many girls would wear on the runway at a fashion show.

I think what is happening here is Mattel knew they would not get many sales for this doll called officially, " The Blonds Blond Diamond Barbie Doll" , so they decided to release this with the spin that this doll is herself (himself?) a "drag queen" because the outfit is supposed to resemble something a drag queen would wear.

I can't wait till JeepersMedia reviews this doll. That's a popular guy on YouTube that reviews "bad' toys. Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia has done other barbie reviews, like this one
Pregnant Barbie - I can't get this link to embed.

www.youtube.com...

or this one LOL

edit on 19-8-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: URL correction

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by antihero424
Do you believe in anything but yourself? [...] Why dont you let people show you how they will react instead of jumping to conclusions creating a bias that does not yet exist considering the doll isnt even for sale yet.

I believe in history and the actions of godheads. Which, suffice to say, are by and large insular and prejudiced.

There are always exceptions to every rule. But, I'd wager a shiny new silver penny that there will be condemnation from religious sectors for this. I mean, the Catholic church still do not approve the use of condoms... lol!

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm really getting sick of this gay agenda getting slammed down our throats.
I mean, why? What's the point?
Gay pride is one thing but geez, enough already, its starting to get obnoxious.

Transsexualism is not "gay".

Sure, the 'mechanical' act of copulation involving transsexuals might be, technically, "homosexual" (contingent upon the type of transsexual, partnership dynamic, physiological state et al). But, transsexuals - true transsexuals; not transvestites or butch girls / tomboys - are the sex they present and believe themselves to be, where it counts--in their minds.

Physical make up is not the only defining characteristic of one's gender. 'Brain sex' plays a very important part too.

Also, no one has "slammed" anything down your throat (*pun recognised). You do not have to buy this doll for your children, nor do you have to 'force' any aspect of human gender and sexuality upon them. You can feed them crap, keep them in the dark and ensure they're as ignorant little mushrooms you'd like them to be, Cletus. Such is the tacit 'child abuse' society brooks when it comes to the indoctrination of one's own progeny so many parents are guilty of.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Sablicious because: moar

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This political correct bull# is out of control.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Shouldn't it be "Drag Queen Ken"?
Just sayin'. Les Girls are, em, not girls....although they are extremely entertaining.....'Priscilla' is one of my favorite movies of all-time.

This is what I was thinking ... surely if the doll is a cross-dresser it should be male to begin with (e.g Ken) ... as it stands we have Barbie ... a girl doll ... pretending to be a man ... who is pretending to be a girl
how the he!! does that work ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This really irks me for one reason.

This

There is a group on FB that was part of the Bald Barbie push to Mattel. Mattel didn't want to do it but Bratz Dolls came out with a bald Bratz line and only then did Mattel decide to make Bald Barbie but only in limited format for kids in hospitals.

Now I think a Drag Queen Barbie is ridiculous and completely not what Barbie is about, not that there is anything wrong with Drag Queens. I can't believe they turn down a doll to help little girls with cancer yet have no problem promoting this! Barbie has definitely changed....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yea, I can see the kids yelling at their parents "I want that he/she barbie!"

haha..ok not really.

Maybe something for the barbie collector- but I really dont see kids running to kmart to get their hands on this.

which brings me to the next question- where is the shareholders interest with this toy if it wont make them that much money? Its all about profit, and I dont see much profit being made from it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't get it, it is a regular Barbie....they should have made a ken doll with girl clothing. I mean, unless this one has the little penis bulge the ken dolls have, it is a regular Barbie with really tacky cloths.

fab Barbie, babe.

absolutely fabulous.

[
edit on 19-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, is just an overdress Barbie as all of them are.

Now, how can anybody tell is a drag queen? Barbie have not body parts beside the bobbies.

So how can you tell is a drag queen?

Unless is going to be a surprise under the panties

I see this as propaganda
and a big joke, due to the latest media circus going on around.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is NOT Drag Queen Barbie

Look beyond the Daily Mail and the Examiner!

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
It looks just like Barbie...

It IS just Barbie. This is "Blond Diamond Barbie". Someone (The Daily Mail or Fox News or someone else with an agenda named it "Drag Queen Barbie", because the creators of the clothes are a gay couple and Phillipe Blond cross-dresses sometimes)...

Blond Diamond Barbie
edit on 8/19/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join