It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovahs Witnesses door to door Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
can i ask advice for those of you that have been in this (insidious) organisation?

my son got together with a girl that had been raised JW. she wasn't a practising JW. her and my son split up a year after having a child together. for that year, and the following 3.5 years i became friends with that girl and my granddaughter, them staying with me many times and my granddaughter and i developing a close bond.

then she told me that she was going to be attending meetings as per her mothers request but that she'd not been baptized yet. i've not seen my granddaughter since (was seeing her 5/6 times a year before that, for 3/4/5 days at a time). i suspect very much that it's a direct result of her attending meetings as prior to that we had a very good friendship.

i gather they're told to reject their family/friends, this certainly seems to be the case. does anybody know if there's anything i can do to regain visits with my granddaughter? any elders i can appeal to? anything?

i'd be very grateful for some advice even though i suspect that without any good reason i won't be seeing my granddaughter for a very long time.

Former JW of 25 years here.

As long as you are not a former baptized member of the Organization, you should be able to continue to have a relaitionship with you're grandaughter. The relationship will likely be somewhat strained and infrequent though as the more your Daughter in law gets involved with the JWs, the more you will not be considered worthy, and a part of Satans World. Your Daughter in law will pull away and be advised by the person she is studying with to limit your grandaughter/grandaughter relationship, but there is no rule against a limited relationship. In fact if your daughter in law considers you a potential convert you may develop a closer relationship for a time untill you'r daughter in law senses you are not moving forward to wards baptism, at which time she will pull away. I truly feel for you and wish you the best of luck

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

thank you so much for your input

i'd considered "joining" up to be honest. i find any form of religion abhorent, but then again you do what you HAVE to do, to see the people you love.

thanks again

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by ladyteeny

Your son can't sort things out? Surely he sees his daughter?

Whatever the case, I hope it's sorted and you can reunite with your grand-daughter.

nope, when the little one was 1 year old, my son wasn't the most reliable of people (at age 19) so JWmother decided he wasn't desired in her life. a few years later he's grown up significantly, and wants to take responsibility for her, so he's currently trying to get access to his daughter through the courts as his daughters mother won't let him see her.

This may be a little off topic, but so far the mods have allowed this thread to evolve so I would like to add this:

If your son proves through the courts that he is no danger to the child and has the capability of providing support then there is no reason that he will not be granted shared custody or visitation. Then you can spend time with your grandchild. The mother though has every right to decide who her child spends time with, regardless of her religious views. If your son was irresponsible or unreliable as you put it, she may have legitimate concerns that your association with her child may produce similar negative results. She may be completely wrong but that is her right as a parent and that has nothing to do with religion.
I refuse to let my kids spend any unsupervised time with my wife's parents. I don't like them and think that they are not nice people. If they don't like it, that's too bad for them. They did a horrible job raising their own kids and I am not about to let them have any influence on mine. My decision has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with what I think is best for my children and my own peace of mind.

edit on 9/6/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment & spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by ladyteeny

Your son can't sort things out? Surely he sees his daughter?

Whatever the case, I hope it's sorted and you can reunite with your grand-daughter.

nope, when the little one was 1 year old, my son wasn't the most reliable of people (at age 19) so JWmother decided he wasn't desired in her life. a few years later he's grown up significantly, and wants to take responsibility for her, so he's currently trying to get access to his daughter through the courts as his daughters mother won't let him see her.

This may be a little off topic, but so far the mods have allowed this thread to evolve so I would like to add this:

If your son proves through the courts that he is no danger to the child and has the capability of providing support then there is no reason that he will not be granted shared custody or visitation. Then you can spend time with your grandchild. The mother though has every right to decide who her child spends time with, regardless of her religious views. If your son was irresponsible or unreliable as you put it, she may have legitimate concerns that your association with her child may produce similar negative results. She may be completely wrong but that is her right as a parent and that has nothing to do with religion.
I refuse to let my kids spend any unsupervised time with my wife's parents. I don't like them and think that they are not nice people. If they don't like it, that's too bad for them. They did a horrible job raising their own kids and I am not about to let them have any influence on mine. My decision has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with what I think is best for my children and my own peace of mind.

just to add a little clarity...

my son was with her for a year. when they parted i remained friends with the mother. for a further 3 years. they visited me 100 miles away frequently, and we spent lots of fun time together while i was waiting for my son to 'grow up and see the light' kinda thing. i've had more contact with my granddaughter over the last 4 years than my son has.

she started ignoring my texts and calls very soon after she told me she was going to the meetings. coincidentally she got her mother to buy her a new car at the same time.. my personal suspicions are that her mother bought her the car on the understanding that she'd start attending meetings with my granddaughter, and as a result of that she's slowly been told to 'drop the satanic side' of her family.

last month i bought her a washing machine as hers (my previous washing machine) had broken. she's been happy to have me in their lives for 4 years, regularly and frequently. until now.

i understand what you're saying, but it doesn't apply in this case

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some Aussies were in the news a while back for giving the J-hoes some hash cookies!
The poor things wouldn't known what was going on when those cookies kicked in!

Version 1
A man received a suspended two-month jail sentence Friday for feeding hash cookies to two unsuspecting American Mormons. Alexander McLean, 46, baked around 30 cookies and served some of them to the two Americans when they visited his house in the southern city of Melbourne on May 19. The names of the 19-year-old victims, who were hospitalized after eating the cookies, were not released by the court.
Version 2
Two unnamed 19 year olds recovered from being fed hash cookies in Melbourne Australia, while the baker has been convicted and given a two month suspended sentence. Alexander McLean served the apparently very yummy cookies to the American Mormons who'd accepted his offer to come in for a chat. After they left the two began to feel most peculiar, with symptoms including distorted vision and hearing. Suspecting themselves to be victims of a gas leak, they both checked into hospital... where tests were positive for cannabis.
--Pimenta 17:15, 2 Aug 2005 (CEST) This man has obviously ascended to the category of "Boss"... :-D

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I can't understand everyone's constant beef with these people as they are nearly the only ones doing exactly what their bible say to do!

What's so hard to understand? Is it because you do not believe the bible speaks the truth or that no one ever pointed out these verses to you?

1 John 3:13:

Do not marvel, brothers, that the world hates ​YOU.

**and**

John 15:18, 19:

18If the world hates ​YOU, ​YOU​ know that it has hated me before it hated ​YOU.19If ​YOU​ were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because ​YOU​ are no part of the world, but I have chosen ​YOU​ out of the world, on this account the world hates ​YOU.

**and**

2 Tim 3:12, 13:

12In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.13But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled.

**that's enough for now, you can find the rest yourself, but really, nothing will come as a suprise to you with a proper education**

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whereislogic

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I can't understand everyone's constant beef with these people as they are nearly the only ones doing exactly what their bible say to do!

What's so hard to understand? Is it because you do not believe the bible speaks the truth or that no one ever pointed out these verses to you?

1 John 3:13:

Do not marvel, brothers, that the world hates ​YOU.

**and**

John 15:18, 19:

18If the world hates ​YOU, ​YOU​ know that it has hated me before it hated ​YOU.19If ​YOU​ were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because ​YOU​ are no part of the world, but I have chosen ​YOU​ out of the world, on this account the world hates ​YOU.

**and**

2 Tim 3:12, 13:

12In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.13But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled.

**that's enough for now, you can find the rest yourself, but really, nothing will come as a suprise to you with a proper education**

Or re-education, as the case may be.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Those Jehovas must think I am one egg crazy dude.

For years I have been saying "I am cooking eggs, gotta go sorry".

Personally, I think it's insane to presume that you can lure in some members by ringing their bell at 10AM on a Saturday when they're relaxing.

No one is going to join!
We are playing with our kids, our dogs, sleeping with our wives or watching TV on Sat morning.
Plz go away and never return.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13

Seriously? These people are just down right rude. I'm very territorial and you don't just come ..uninvited to my property in the first place ...but then to come and intrude on my turf to push your religious beliefs down my throat?

These people need to learn their boundaries.

And you need to learn some civility or move to an island!

They're not even going to raid your fridge.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

And you need to learn some civility or move to an island!

I, for one, am glad that there are so many people like him going around on the internet (and just generally in the world) making illogical and unreasonable comments like that, it confirms the verses I mentioned before and many others and it confirms that my worldview is accurate (I can see the NWO-conditioning in action).

Another example of the result of proper education, when the twin towers were struck (and later came down), I didn't even get out of my seat (I was at work), all my collegues were staring at the TV-screen in amazement and shock. I just kept working cause I knew exactly what was going on, I actually had been waiting for confirmation of my suspicions (and I didn't watch youtube at the time, not following any conspiracy sites or radiochannels). So when the story broke on TV I just added it to my evidence that the bible and the specific education I had received from my parents and in the Kingdom Hall was indeed correct (and the Satanic NWO was moving along as expected).

Perhaps it is a bit hard to understand what I'm trying to explain (you have to realize that people are dying daily because of NWO activity, not just on 9-11, so 9-11 wasn't that special in those terms, if you watch the flow, so to speak, you know what's coming next and it won't make you jump, cause you also know it's all smoke and mirrors without any meaning, cause it won't stop Armageddon from coming and what's coming after that, or any of the other prophecies that are scheduled to happen in between). EDIT: but they really didn't have to kill Michael Jackson, that was nasty, hardly any of his fans understood what he was singing about anyway (he was a Jehovah's Witness and was often singing about the views that Jehovah's Witnesses have about the world and how to treat one another as well as God's plan for humankind)

I'll try not to get into it too much, if you really want to know the rest and be prepared as well next time the NWO/Satan touches your live (not that he ever stops, but nvm that), try this youtube playlist:

The Great Conspiracy 2009 compilation

And let's see if I can pick out one of the best videos in that playlist to clarify some of the things I just said (this is a 2-part video but I'm sure those who want to can find the 2nd part since they're also in the playlist):

edit on 7-11-2012 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i also grew up as a jehovhas witness in the UK, deffinately agree with other posts they have nothing to do with goverment or politics its basically forbidden, like many other religions they want you to do what they say, and when i was a kid they simply said "dont do that, i did that when i was a kid and i can tell you i know it is bad"
they like other religions and cults remove all fun from life but i very much doubt there involved in an conspiracy with the goverment
there just nut jobs like the members of my family that are still involved, they have even banned there kids from using facebook as it might "lead them astray"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

You have done such a great job!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfHart
Should I be scared?

No, but THEY should...

They have NO idea who they are working for due to the massive mind control.

This is all you need to know about JW's and every other cult:

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years."

All false religions are illuminati created

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

Source

Rothschilds funded the Jehovah's Witness'

The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a religion of their own for the Illuminati in Palestine... One, Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati Russell bloodline (the Russell's were one of the creators of the Illuminati's second chapter, Skull&Bones at Yale University) was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, a friend of Rothschilds, and most certainly Illuminati. Historian, David Icke states, "...it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922.

One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers."

Rothschilds, Rockefeller & the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfHart
Hello ATS members.

I have recently had a visit by two Jehovah's Witnesses at my door.
I need some thoughts on this.

tHE, the wµroaaaoa revelation 11.. Revelation chapter 1??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
In the end times there will come two witnesses. Those claiming to be them are false. The sole purpose of same men is to ban chrismas and Santa Claus claiming it is a lie. Well, it is not, every year we have christmas with Santa Claus. Is the concept Santa Claus real. Maybe those claiming to be the witnesses are corrupt occupiants of Santa Claus himself.

Those who call themselves witnesses do not evil anymore so they themselves are evil. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join