It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of Attraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The law of attraction is essentially a belief that "like attracts like", and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.

Have you ever had an experience with this, if so tell me about it. I'm interested in hearing if this has happened to other folks.

I feel it has happened to me recently and it has left me dumb founded and speechless to the situation. I'm just doing a double take right now and wondering if I just have an over active imagination.

So let me hear your experience if there are any out there.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
The law of attraction is essentially a belief that "like attracts like", and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.

Have you ever had an experience with this, if so tell me about it. I'm interested in hearing if this has happened to other folks.

I feel it has happened to me recently and it has left me dumb founded and speechless to the situation. I'm just doing a double take right now and wondering if I just have an over active imagination.

So let me hear your experience if there are any out there.

Exactly how I feel.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

So what happened?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is a thread that both explains and examines the phenomenon and provides many examples.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to the existing thread. Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 8/18/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join