It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Government And The Big Banks Quietly Preparing For An Imminent Financial Collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There seems to be a global withdrawal of banking executives over the last 6-8 months which has gone quietly ignored in the mainstream financial news what I find really intriguing about this is that this is what exactly Fulford and others have said will happen just prior to the big crash,havent heard too much about banking arrests ,however is this enough to actually consider is this the end of banking totalitarianism ?
One must consider all the strange events lately concerning gun control and Homeland security ordering massive amounts of ammunition for assault rifles and hand guns.
Prophets of Doom trying to make a buck off of precious metal? don't think so but you cannot rule anything out, but think about this ,sit down and with your best conservative and logistical reasoning ask your self is there really a way out of this?. Considering all that consumerism is based on is borrowing money that you don't have, and all you can do is keep pushing the debt forward until it is mathematically impossible for capitalism to work,my opinion is much more insidious, I think democracy and capitalism are nothing more than a reference point in human history meaning it was never implemented to last ,but more so to enslave human thinking by making a symbol eventually more important than human life and that symbol is $ ,I think when one looks past the resentment of the establishment the big agenda is not so much a conspiracy as it is a new era in mankind's civilization don't get me wrong I think there will be a dramatic population reduction in the next decade,personally I think there is a history book locked away somewhere in library of congress which already has the next 100 years already written making it more of a blue print, but guess what in 100 years it will be a history book,who is writing it? take a wild guess.

Reuters) - U.S. regulators directed five of the country's biggest banks, including Bank of America Corp and Goldman Sachs Group Inc, to develop plans for staving off collapse if they faced serious problems, emphasizing that the banks could not count on government help.
theeconomiccollapseblog.com... apse

Something really strange appears to be happening. All over the globe, governments and big banks are acting as if they are anticipating an imminent financial collapse.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well seeing as the possibility is there who can say whether or not it is just a back up plan. Anyone with the resources to have a shtf plan would be a fool to not be prepared for even the slightest possibility of sht hitting the fan. Life as we know it could change or be destroyed at any given time in a universe full of chaos. for all we know the sun could just randomly explode at any time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I could easily see this happening. Also I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard they're supposed to be re-evaluating world currencies and that the US dollar is set to drop.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, unemployment rose in 44 states during July, both Soros and Buffet have dumped bank stocks, food prices are set to rise sharply (again) and as always Israel is threatening war with Iran ...the Magic Eight Ball says "Yes". Seriously, it did. LOL!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Already posted here.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If there's an imminent financial collapse on the verge, why having a war against Iran? Who needs the war other than the economy?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
These 'imminent collapse' threads have been posted on here since early 2005.

I guess my definition of 'imminent' is different.

top topics

join