It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is earth any diffrent than the sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
maybe not right forum but lets think about this.according to scientists the earth was a fire ball like the sun till millions of asteroids and comets smashed into it to change the planet to what we know today.

thats fair enough but sun is also a fireball and comets etc are smashing into that constantly,ok its huge compared to the earth but according to them the sun will die one day and explode,why will that die and not go same way as earth?same things are going on to that as went on to earth according to them.why is it we believe what ever scientists say?guess work and we take it as fact.does my head in.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Scientist have never proven anything accurately, them saying earth was a fire ball is nonsense.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

thats my point tho,anybody challenges them its not possible,whats not possible cause i know i,ve read a few things in last couple of years that they,ve had to reavaluate cause they,ve found out things according to them should be impossible but found out it mite just be.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Um, the sun is made up of Hydrogen fusing into Helium.

The Earth is, and was always a collection of heaver elements like the molten iron core.

I suggest you please spend some time reading geology, as well as looking up how the solar system was formed, including all the planets.

Big differences.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Um, the sun is made up of Hydrogen fusing into Helium.

The Earth is, and was always a collection of heaver elements like the molten iron core.

I suggest you please spend some time reading geology, as well as looking up how the solar system was formed, including all the planets.

Big differences.

well maybe thats my problem cause i don,t take their theory on how it was formed,to me guess work again cause they don,t really understand it

edit on 18-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

soz buggered that up,meant to be its own reply

well maybe thats my problem cause i don,t take their theory on how it was formed,to me guess work again cause they don,t really understand it

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
it was a big bang so we got everything from nothing?plz

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

Ah, yes, you can't take scientist's word for anything because you have how many years of education at university?

Tell you what.
Go outside.
Stare at the ground, which is Earth for 30 minutes or longer without looking away.
After you've finished staring at the ground, then take a break for a little while and then try staring at the sun for 30 minutes or longer without looking away.

I think you'll notice a difference, and you've conducted all the scientific study yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

maybe not right forum but lets think about this.according to scientists the earth was a fire ball like the sun till millions of asteroids and comets smashed into it to change the planet to what we know today.

thats fair enough but sun is also a fireball and comets etc are smashing into that constantly,ok its huge compared to the earth but according to them the sun will die one day and explode,why will that die and not go same way as earth?same things are going on to that as went on to earth according to them.why is it we believe what ever scientists say?guess work and we take it as fact.does my head in.

The earth is hollow and contains a miniature sun. One day when our sun implodes upon itself into a tiny ball of sun, it will also (if it is suddenly close enough to another star) form a crust that will soon be overrun with bacteria that evolves into complex lifeforms like humans.

Because of our internal hollow earth's point of gravity keeping the inner sun affixed in the center of our planet, floating in free space as the perfect center, all kinds of space time material is strained and "ripped" allowing what we call ufos to enter our world by entering through the hollow earth.

So yes, the earth is a much older version of the sun, according to world famous scientists.
edit on 18-8-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ah, yes, you can't take scientist's word for anything because you have how many years of education at university?

Tell you what.
Go outside.
Stare at the ground, which is Earth for 30 minutes or longer without looking away.
After you've finished staring at the ground, then take a break for a little while and then try staring at the sun for 30 minutes or longer without looking away.

I think you'll notice a difference, and you've conducted all the scientific study yourself.

just noticed who is actually answering me back,do u know what i give up cause i know ur always rite and no matter what anyone says its ur word and ur word alone,can,t be arsed listening to u so u win.go take i,m better than everyone else to another post.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i give up cause i know ur always rite and no matter what anyone says its ur word and ur word alone

well they pretty much hit the nail on the head.
you want to argue with science, go ahead....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

every one argues with science cause its not fact,seriously science is being challenged constantly,u have to be very shallow minded to take everything your told as fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

couple of years ago life cud not survive without the sun.........found life thriving in the deepest caves in the world with no light what so ever,found life thriving in arsenic which a few years ago we were told was impossible,life adapts and just cause we say its not possible doesn,t mean it is,we have really no clue whats possible,scientists aren,t always right.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

according to scientists the earth was a fire ball like the sun till millions of asteroids and comets smashed into it to change the planet to what we know today.

I have never heard such assumptions. either way even if this theory is out there that doesnt mean its right. I for one doubt that the earth was ever a fireball. The theory I am most inclined to believe is that the earth was created by the lumping together of many different floating space rocks that increased in gravity as it went until the gravity and friction ground it all smoothish. In more elaborate words of course

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

just noticed who is actually answering me back,do u know what i give up cause i know ur always rite and no matter what anyone says its ur word and ur word alone,can,t be arsed listening to u so u win.go take i,m better than everyone else to another post.

For the record, science is constantly being challenged by ... wait for it ... SCIENCE.

Regarding sunlight, um, did you know that there's abundant life on the ocean floor, 2 miles beneath the waves, far far far away from any sunlight?

It's not that these things you think are being just discovered, it's you learning about something that you didn't know before based off of faulty personal assumptions made from whatever it is you think you know before.

Is the Earth any different than the Sun? YES. Just take my word for it, or, you could go to University, study, become an Astronomer with special concentration in studying our sun, and then you'll know.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

according to scientists the earth was a fire ball like the sun till millions of asteroids and comets smashed into it to change the planet to what we know today.

I have never heard such assumptions. either way even if this theory is out there that doesnt mean its right. I for one doubt that the earth was ever a fireball. The theory I am most inclined to believe is that the earth was created by the lumping together of many different floating space rocks that increased in gravity as it went until the gravity and friction ground it all smoothish. In more elaborate words of course

If this was true, how did the moon come to be, why wasn't that just smooshed into the Earth by the gravitational pull????

The theory I like, is Yes the Earth was a molten ball that was spat out from the sun's big bang into life, infact there were many floating orbs of molten rock and iron all that jazz.

Well 2 collided and made a bigger orb while debris shot off into the orbit of the orb, in that orbit all the stuff came together to create the moon and when everything had cooled enough becasue it was the right distance fro mthe sun, the 2 hardend rocks became Earth and Moon.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here we go; I just asked my 3 year old.

Sun = VERY HOT - Do not touch!

Earth = NOT HOT – Ok to touch!

Answer = The earth is different to the sun.

There you go…..

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There is a reason all the planets in our solar system orbit in the same plain around the sun, known as the Ecliptic.

They all orbit along the same imaginary plain that allows them to form from our view in a straight line and "eclipse" each other, or have a planetary alignment as you have heard of. This happens because during the process of star birth/formation, the sun ejects material out in 2 polar directions, just as they do when they supernova. This effect has been observed throughout our own galaxy where we have observed the after effects of supernovae in their various stages. Back to our solar system, this star maturing process allows the sun to actually shrink down to what will be its maintainable size during its lifespan. The matter that the sun shoots out during this process is what forms the planetary systems. The gravity of the sun pulls back on the exploded matter and at a point it begins to turn its path around and head back around the sun. As this process shakes out it creates the orbits of the asteroids and planets over a VERY long period of time. This matter collides and forms larger clumps, and due to increasing mass of the various clumps the gravity increases and over time attracts more clumps to themselves. This forms planets and moons. Does this sound like science BS to you? You can observe this effect happening in the rings of Saturn right now. Its a great example of the early planetary formation process. Within these rings of debris small moons are forming by the same process the planets in our solar system formed.

Formation of Saturn's ring moons explained

Now as you get these gigantic planet sized clumps, the sheer mass of it makes it collapse in on itself. This creates volcanic activity because of the friction below the surface of all these collided rocks crushing each other and generating great heat creating lava. This volcanic activity is what makes planets round when they are mature, as the inner pressures of their youthful formation spit out lava and lay layers upon layers of the inner material out onto the surface. Volcanoes and earthquakes are proof that this process is still ongoing with the inner pressures still fighting each other below creating lava and shifting landmasses.

To find out how we have the various elements and water, you have to look back to how stars are born in the first place, and I'm not going to go into that now.

The point is, no scientists have said there is a sun in the middle of the earth. Because there is not a sun there. Modern science uses peer reviewed evidence and should not be so quickly dismissed. Do you know what the scientific method is? Google it. Scientists are not people that just sit around spouting out BS they think sounds right, there is reason and evidence behind everything modern science says. And when they are working on something unproven, they call it a Theory until it is proven. So feel free to take with a grain of salt things that are in the realm of scientific theory. The other stuff, is scientific evidence backed up fact.
edit on 8/20/2012 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join