Description of my contact

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately machine translation may not be clear.

1. And it means something!

I was often in a cafe in downtown St. Peterburga.V certain point in my life, I loved to indulge in this cafe deep meditation. Sometimes I go so deep that did not perceive the external world. One day, in a deep trance, I felt that with me there are any developments. Partially back into reality, I saw next to me is a man who for some reason constantly moved from place to place. Then, I noticed that the woman who was making coffee, had disappeared and the whole crowd moved to nearby saleswoman. Also, I noticed that a number of us are hunched over 2 people, a man and a woman, and their bodies were crossed. Sensing that the situation is beyond the ordinary, I said to the man, who moved next to me (he sometimes crossed leaning towards the people and said something to them): "She's gone (meaning shop assistant)."

The man continued: "In the toilet." I did not give up, "calling on the phone." Man (and he is in the dialogue, all the while moving): "And there deodorants, colognes." I decided to change the subject: "Where can I watch" Andalusian Dog "Banuelya?" . For some reason this person did not like and he told me, "Be quiet, be quiet." Then finally responded after some thought, "on a video player." I was not at all clear who this person is, what kind of people that are leaning and what it all about. I decided to check it out, "Can we go after her," I suggested to him, referring to the shop assistant. The man before me and I smiled inside. Now he will go for a store, and I will remain standing. But no such luck. People felt it and stepped aside. Talk, like, has been about. People realized this and turned to me in profile, reflected. Then he got up again in front of me and put his hands on his hips began to say something to me. I do not understand the words, but it is clearly seen as the sounds coming to me with that one, then the other side of his head. I understand only the last phrase: "A girl can reel yourself in one place." I like this turn of events is much more reserved, and I said, "But this is a different matter." Then I walked away. Suddenly, I saw that as some kind of a screen opens and she comes to me with the space and extraordinarily beautiful eyes. She came close to me, put her arms around my neck and said, "Hello, my dear, narrowed.". When she entwine my neck, I noticed that her arm is very beautiful bracelet. By the time I realized that this situation of very high space and decided it was an unusual bracelet. I asked her directly referring to the bracelet: "And it means something?" . She guessed that it was a bracelet and removing his hand from my neck and rub your hand just in case asked: "Is it?". I reiterated, "It is." Then she said, "And this means something". I have this whole circus started annoying and I already said in a serious voice: "And this means something?" and made sure that my eyes came out very strong light and went into her eyes. The girl, as I understood was taken aback and losing control of the situation and go from me hurriedly replied: "I want us to have 4 girls and 4 boys." I just had to put a point in the dialogue: "We know we mother wrote." Girl also realized that the conversation is over and he said in conclusion: "Ah, even so," moved.

At this time, I saw that ran out of the door a man who was a frequent visitor to this cafe. He ran over to me, and clasping his hand around my neck, pulled me to the side cafe, where there was a line, summing up to the very front. I immediately ordered a coffee, took a cup, and went deep into the cafe, drinking coffee slowly. I was approached by a friend, holding a cup of coffee, and I said not yet fully reassured: "This means something, and that means something." Familiar (and he was a psychologist by profession), with a sidelong looked at me, then quietly began to drink coffee.

Maybe this is better translation

Devil stories. I rose to a writing of this work some years. Basically, in these short stories about what it is not told, except the description of some events. Their latent morals can open only the devoted. 1. And it something yes means! 2. I often happened in one cafe in Peter's center. At a given time my life, me was pleasant like in it cafe of deep meditation. At times I left so deeply that at all didn't perceive an external world. Once, being in a deep trance, I have felt that near to me there are any events. Partially having returned to a reality, I have seen that near to me there is any person who for some reason constantly moved from place to place. Then, me was evident that the woman who cooked coffee, somewhere has disappeared also all crowd has moved to the next saleswoman. Also I have noticed that near to us stand having bent by 2 persons, the man and the woman, and their bodies have been crossed. Feeling that the situation leaves for usual, I have told to the person who moved near me (it sometimes bent to the crossed people and something to them told): "Has left (meaning the saleswoman)". The person has continued: "In a toilet". I haven't surrendered: "to call by phone". The person (and it during the dialogue, all time moved): "And there deodorants, colognes". I have decided to change the subject of conversation: Where it is possible to look at" the Andaluzskye dog "Buñuel ?". It for some reason wasn't pleasant to the person also it has told to me: "is more silent, more silent". Then nevertheless has answered, having thought a little: "On a video player". To me it was absolutely not clear, who this person that it for people who stand having bent and about what in general there is a speech. I have decided it to check up:" Can we descend behind it "I have offered it, meaning the saleswoman. The person became ahead of me and I have grinned in myself. Now it will follow the saleswoman, and I will remain to stand. But far from it. The person has felt it and has receded aside. To talk, like, already there was nothing. The person has understood it and having turned to me in a profile, has reflected. Then it has again risen ahead of me and having rested hands against sides began me to tell something. I didn't understand words, but clearly saw, how sounds go to me that with one, on the other hand his heads. I have disassembled only last phrase:" And the girl you can reel up to yourself on one place ". Such turn of events was pleasant to me already much more and I have frostily said:" And here it already another matter ". The I have departed aside. Suddenly, I have seen that as though any screen opens and to me there is a girl with space eyes and extraordinary beautiful. It has approached to me closely, has twisted my neck with hands and has said" Hi my darling narrowed. ". When it twisted my neck, I have noticed that at it on a hand very beautiful bracelet. By then I have already understood that this situation from very high space and have decided that a bracelet unusual. I directly have asked it meaning a bracelet:" And it something means? ". She has guessed that it is a question of a bracelet and having removed a hand from my neck and having shaken by a hand has asked again on everyone Case: "It?". I have confirmed: "It, it". Then she has told: "And it something yes means!". All this circus has started to irritate me and I have said already serious voice: "And it something yes means?" Also has made so that my eyes left very strong light and has entered into her eyes. The girl as I have underst

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I tried really, really, hard to understand this. Is there any way you can clarify it?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
By machine do you mean Google translator? Because this is very similar to that. I also tried very hard as well and well you sure made a good effort.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Here is the original text in Russian

Дьявольские рассказы.

Я подступал к написанию этой работы несколько лет. В принципе, в этих коротких рассказах ни о чём и не говорится, кроме описания некоторых событий. Их скрытая мораль может открыться только посвящённым.

1. А это что-нибудь да значит!

Я часто бывал в одном кафе в центре Питера.В определённый момент моей жизни, мне нравилось предаваться в этом кафе глубокой медитации. Порой я уходил так глубоко, что совершенно не воспринимал внешний мир. Однажды, находясь в глубоком трансе, я почувствовал, что рядом со мной происходят какие-то события. Частично вернувшись в реальность, я увидел , что рядом со мной находится какой-то человек, который почему-то постоянно перемещался с места на место. Затем, мне бросилось в глаза, что женщина, которая варила кофе, куда-то исчезла и вся толпа переместилась к соседней продавщице. Также я заметил, что рядом с нами стоят согнувшись 2 человека, мужчина и женщина, причём их тела были перекрещены. Чувствуя, что ситуация выходит за обычную, я сказал человеку, который перемещался возле меня ( он иногда наклонялся к перекрещенным людям и что-то им говорил) :" Ушла ( имея ввиду продавщицу)".

Человек продолжил :" В туалет" . Я не сдался: " Звонить по телефону". Человек( а он во время диалога, всё время перемещался) : " А там дезодоранты, одеколоны". Я решил сменить тему разговора:" Где можно посмотреть " Андалузского пса" Бануэля?" . Человеку это почему-то не понравилось и он сказал мне:" Потише, потише". Потом всё же ответил, немного подумав:" По видику". Мне было совершенно неясно, кто этот человек, что это за люди, которые стоят наклонившись и о чём вообще идёт речь. Я решил его проверить:" Может сходим за нею" предложил я ему, имея ввиду продавщицу. Человек стал впереди меня и я усмехнулся внутри себя. Сейчас он пойдёт за продавщицей, а я останусь стоять. Но не тут-то было. Человек это почувствовал и отступил в сторону. Разговаривать , вроде, уже было не о чем. Человек это понял и повернувшись ко мне в профиль, задумался. Затем он опять встал впереди меня и уперев руки в бока стал что-то мне говорить. Я не понимал слов, зато явственно видел, как звуки идут ко мне то с одной , то с другой стороны его головы. Я разобрал только последнюю фразу: " А девушку можешь намотать себе на одно место". Мне такой разворот событий понравился уже гораздо больше и я сдержанно произнёс: " А вот это уже другое дело". Затем я отошёл в сторону. Внезапно, я увидел, что как будто открывается какая-то ширма и ко мне выходит девушка с космическими глазами и необычайно красивая. Она подошла ко мне вплотную, обвила мою шею руками и произнесла " Здравствуй мой милый, суженный.". Когда она обвивала мою шею, я заметил, что у неё на руке очень красивый браслет. К тому времени я уже понял , что эта ситуация из очень высокого космоса и решил, что браслет необычный. Я прямо её спросил имея ввиду браслет:" А это что-то значит?" . Она догадалась что речь идёт о браслете и сняв руку с моей шеи и потряся рукой переспросила на всякий случай :" Это?". Я подтвердил: " Это, это". Тогда она сказала: " А это что-нибудь да значит!". Меня весь этот цирк начал раздражать и я произнёс уже серьёзным голосом :" А это что-нибудь да значит?" и сделал так, чтобы из моих глаз вышел очень сильный свет и вошёл в её глаза. Девушка, как я понял опешила и потеряв контроль над ситуацией и отступив от меня скороговоркой ответила:" Я хочу, чтобы у нас было 4 девочки и 4 мальчика". Мне оставалось только поставить точку в диалоге: " Мы в курсах, нам МАТЬ писала". Девушка тоже поняла, что разговор закончен и сказав на последок: " Ах даже так" , ушла.

В это время я увидел, что от дверей выбежал один человек, который был частым посетителем в этом кафе. Он подбежал ко мне , и обхватив рукой мою шею , отвёл меня к той части кафе, где стояла очередь, подведя к самой стойке. Я тут же заказал кофе, взял чашечку и отойдя вглубь кафе, стал медленно пить кофе. Ко мне подошёл один знакомый, держа чашечку с кофе, и я ему сказал ещё не до конца успокоившись: " А это что-нибудь да значит, а это что-нибудь да значит".Знакомый ( а он был психологом по профессии), искоса посмотрел на меня, затем спокойно стал пить кофе.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am a little confused. Is this your first encounter or are you translating it from another source?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Add me to the list of those that are confused....

Care to explain more,OP?

ETA : It appears that this is just a story..and didn't happen to the OP.

I tried to post the link...this appears all over the web as a story.So I'm not sure why the OP posted it here,unless they're the original author.Just go to google,copy some of original post,itll bring up a few different things.

You can also copy and paste some of the russian text they posted then click 'translate' in google.
edit on 18-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottenrascals
I am a little confused. Is this your first encounter or are you translating it from another source?

I'm a little confused. You do not understand the translation or in part?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

We are not Russian and this is not a Russian site. Neither do we understand if this is a story or a description of events.

Could you please just clarify if this is a story and if it is not, then could you clarify what you are trying to relate.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

It appears to be a story,it's been on the web since 2005.

www.megapolis.org...

Paste that link into google and hit translate page.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thanks Nightstalker. I was a bit lost here. Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You're welcome.I was too,so I figured I'd paste the russian text into google and see what came up.

I'd still like to know why the OP posted this though....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I do not understand what the problem is. I gave the English translation from Russian. This is a true story that happened a long time with me. There are other stories. I do not understand what it is about l? You do not understand the translation?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ahhhh I understand now. It is your account of what happened to you. Thank you that is all I needed to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So,this happened to you...and you've posted it on other websites as well? As far back as 2005?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

To better understand what was happening to me then read the text here

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not to be ignorant nor negligent but......you're writing skills need to improve a bit before anyone believes aliens have contacted you.

I'd just imagine that they'd be looking for the most intelligent, rational, and spiritual people....sorry.

That's all i can take for now,
Mike :c

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

join