It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, The real issue, An open discussion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
if everyone agreed the world would be a boring place...

but even if your the minority of one the truth is still the truth

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They are all in bed together dude. Hate to break it to a US Marine, but you fight for nothing!

Ever heard of The Shadow Govt.? Well they run the "Whole World".

There are no country's! It's an Illusion, to bring about division and genocide on us ( the people of the world ).

Racism is their favorite tool and demonizing other country's is the best way to get YOU to believe, fight and die (for your country). And they tell you it's an Honor! What a joke!

They created Saddam, Osama, Al- Queda, Hitler, the boogey man, etc. etc. etc.

Chew on this from a few years ago during the W era, even spun Lou Dobbs (MSM Puppet) into a (rehearsed) hissy.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, the US funds the Iranian Nuclear Program.

The whole world is a stage.

Enjoy the show.

Popcorn anyone?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pro....

I have no issues with your race, why is mine open for discussion?

US Marines have theirs

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Aww Slayer , your a peach.

You can't see the propaganda , when your a part of it.

Let's look at a few realities.

Outside of the US borders, which country has the most US Warships parked off its borders.

In the recent GOP Nomination runoff, which country was openly discussed with regards to timeline to attack.

But ya Slayer, the US and Israel are the victims.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
luckily for all you readers I am here to quote what was said from Iranian latest speech

"You want a new Middle East? We do too, but in the new Middle East … there will be no trace of the American presence and the Zionists,"

And I agree with every word of it, you people are deceived into wars and self destruction, most of you will understand when its too late.

news.nationalpost.com/2012/08/17/ahmadinejad-israel/

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
War goes both Ways Gentlemen, War goes both ways.

You want to attack Iran on Zionist/Neocon word despite their history as liars.

Don't cry how Stock Market tumbled, how your entire salary goes for gas money, how price of food has quadrupled, how random terrorism on soft targets went up 3000%

I don't want to see a single cry from you chicken hawks

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

you people are deceived into wars and self destruction, most of you will understand when its too late.

There happen to be some of us who are NOT deceived, and want to STOP the wars and self-destruction,

and calling us "you people" is quite, well, off-putting. Maybe you don't realize that, if you're not American. "You people"?
"You people". A pejorative opening to ANY statement.

What about those of us who want to understand NOW????

Please stop the hate.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'd like an apology!!!!

I'm not making any form of statement other than posting my opinion,
edit on 18-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
slayer69 i cant really listen to you on such a subjuct when you have that avatar.
make your own bed first before you tell others to.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

That's your own rubble....

Not mine

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm a human being first

Smoke that!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Remember that peace needs enforcing. And if someone threatens us disrupt that peace we have by attacking us, we go to war.

Just the same as we lock up someone who threatens us or assaults us, within our legal system. We incarcerate them so they cannot continue to do it.

In an international sense, if there is a potential aggressor or an actual aggressor, we need to be prepared to defend or go to war to ensure they don't harm our way of life.

All this talk of peace is in reality... idealistic claptrap.

The only way you can have worldwide peace is if there is one person or nation in complete domination or control who all others cannot stand up to or would dare challenge your ideals.

That's how the law works in your own country even if each countries ideals or beliefs are different than what we consider to be right.... and so we have the reason for war in full circle.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is a reason why you get so many stars slayer it's because you are fudamentally sensible, I always enjoy your threads, another great job.

If it can't be discussed how can it change? a very good point.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm a human being first

Smoke that!

Ok, I suppose someone who calls themself Slayer is human too.

Mind you, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Attila the Hun were all human as well.

(and by that I mean each was entitled to his opinion as are you and I.....)
edit on 18-8-2012 by pacifier2012 because: edit

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i like slayer69's post too,
but i dont think he know's anything about Iran.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

The only way you can have worldwide peace is if there is one person or nation in complete domination or control who all others cannot stand up to or would dare challenge your ideals.

That's how the law works in your own country even if each countries ideals or beliefs are different than what we consider to be right.... and so we have the reason for war in full circle.

You do realize that you are, in reality, behaving in the manner that you accuse the US of. Right? That you are being absolutist and fatalistic in your terminology. IE you are the one with the dominating rhetoric?

Right?

If peace is "idealistic claptrap" to you - then you're just transferring your own aggressions onto others in my opinion and that's something for you to make peace with.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I see no reason to base a relationship on trust with countries that make it illegal to enter Mecca and Medina if your not Muslin. I see no reason to be required to "negotiate" with people that make it a capital offense to convert to Christianity. That tear down statues to early religions. That almost on mass, right across the Muslin world,Shia or Sunni that want to wipe out the jewish religion.

To buy rhetoric that Iran is a "peaceful nation" or look at it from their perspective as their missle development continues to match their rhetoric.

I don't like their religion. I don't want their religion's morals and treatment of their women. I don't want their laws, or their Imams telling us who is good or bad, who should live or who should die in yet another religious war.

I prefer beer, not goat's milk. Football,not falconry.

I wouldn't lose five minutes sleep if Israel hits Iran.

I would prefer a peaceful solution, but am alright if it comes down to a scrap. I'm not saying my culture or religion is any better than theirs, but I prefer mine and will fight to keep it.

So will many others.......

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Remember that peace needs enforcing. And if someone threatens us disrupt that peace we have by attacking us, we go to war.

Just the same as we lock up someone who threatens us or assaults us, within our legal system. We incarcerate them so they cannot continue to do it.

In an international sense, if there is a potential aggressor or an actual aggressor, we need to be prepared to defend or go to war to ensure they don't harm our way of life. All this talk of peace is in reality... idealistic claptrap.

Excuse me....who is "we", please? What is "our way of life"? Are you sure "your way of life" doesn't need to be changed? Is everyone in "your group" fed, housed, clothed, educated, and free?

Who do you count as "us"?

And how is peace "idealistic claptrap"?

Wow. Got hostility?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Like an Islamic caliphate led by islamo fascist theocracy that gets defended on this site on a daily basis. That too few will ever challenge because they are so obsessed with blind ideology.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by pacifier2012

You do realize that you are, in reality, behaving in the manner that you accuse the US of. Right? That you are being absolutist and fatalistic in your terminology. IE you are the one with the dominating rhetoric?

Right?

If peace is "idealistic claptrap" to you - then you're just transferring your own aggressions onto others in my opinion and that's something for you to make peace with.

~Heff

Ironic, hey?

pac·i·fy/ˈpasəˌfī/

1.Quell the anger, agitation, or excitement of.
2. Bring peace to (a country or warring factions), esp. by the use or threatened use of military force.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join