It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. soldiers gunned down by Afghan policeman they trained SECONDS after giving him a weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wth? These countries don't want us there. POTUS don't want us to be there. This is all gov agenda saying anything they want to spend us into oblivion as they dance at the end of the strings of the financial elite.
"The U.S. military trainers handed the new recruit, Mohammad Ismail, his AK-47 to defend his remote Afghan village. He turned around and immediately used it, spraying the Americans with bullets and killing two - the latest of nine U.S. service personnel gunned down in two weeks by their supposed Afghan allies."
UK Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This is why we need to get out of there, we help these scumbags and they turn around and kill our soldiers.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Sure, and he did it for no reason whatsoever. Happens all the time.

Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The hell with this.Lets leave and let them sink or swim.No more dead soldiers.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'd probably support doing the same thing to any foreign army trying to teach the new local proxy force to obey some far off Empire. Except far worse...just the truth.

I'm not saying I despise troops or anything, they are our friends, neighbours and family.
But they should not be doing anything like this.. We should be in our own country...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I cannot see what we are doing trying to help that scum to attack our own men, we are stupid if we think they are on our side, because they hate everything about the UK & USA, we should nuke em and run, that way they cannot kill us in the future either.
Why wont Albama let Israel start on them? why is this President more keen to kill our guys than the Afgans and Iran people? what hold has Muslim states got on our leaders? it is time we pulled our necks in and leave them to kill each other.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Were the founding fathers scum for attacking the occupiers?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Were the founding fathers scum for attacking the occupiers?

Great question.

Patriotism and terrorism.....definition depends solely on the who's defining it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

we help these scumbags

This is arguable, you are mostly helping yourselves. I do not say that there aren't benefits to the Afghans but you are there ONLY to help yourselves. I do not say individually, a soldier is there to do a job and he is obliged to do it, I'm speaking of national interests and governance.

The bottom line is that you are training the "scumbags" as collaborators to continue your policy. The wining the earths and minds, go as far as it provides collaboration from the locals...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I guess you think blowing up their children is helping them

edit on 18-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

This is why we need to get out of there, we help these scumbags and they turn around and kill our soldiers.

If someone brakes into my house, and kills my family, they are not helping me.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

If you call what we've done and are doing in the ME 'help' then I can only fathom what you do when you 'hurt' someone.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's been 11 years. Time to leave. If the job hasn't been done by now, give up.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I guess you think blowing up their children is helping them

edit on 18-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Cry me a river John Michael Turner - you knew what being a Soldier meant. At least you should have - why join?

What did you think you'd be doing watching the grass grow in Iraq?

The video does invoke sadness - sadness that this kid gets to be in the club.

He is a scab on the profession of arms.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'd probably support doing the same thing to any foreign army trying to teach the new local proxy force to obey some far off Empire. Except far worse...just the truth.

This.

If China (oooOOooo scary china!) invaded the US, and occupied it for an entire decade, treating Americans like garbage that could be kicked around and shot just for the hell of it, siphoned out resources, and dug its cancerous economic tendrils even deeper into the US than the US has already willingly allowed... all of you crying "scumbag!" would be reveling when any occupier of US soil was killed.

Every one of you hypocrites.

Afghanistan and its people needs the US empire occupying its land and digging in its tendrils of influence just as much as the US and its people needs the Chinese empire to occupy America and do the same.

Get the # out of the Middle East, troops, and come home and start defending America against its true enemies and the true threats to its security and sovereignty. HINT: they dont wear turbans, lack a penny to their names, or live in dilapidated huts in the desert!
edit on 8/18/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

It's simple: we won't get invaded or occupied, we would fight tooth and nail, remember, many households have more then one weapon, and don't count out the veterans and our hillbillies

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Its true, if there was an open invasion people would fight back, and youd support that fighting back.

Well, some Afghans are fighting back against an invasion, as they have a right to, as you say you would if essentially you were in their shoes. The only difference here is, that the US isnt the one being invaded; it is the invader; the aggressor; the foreign power that is unlawfully occupying another nation and disregarding their sovereignty.

This is where the hypocrisy becomes glaringly obvious with those who back the invasion... they would not like being invaded themselves and would "fight tooth and nail", but, being the invaders, they are, you could probably say, insulted that those they are invading dont like them there and try to kill them!

Its also true the US will never be invaded, by troops anyway... several thousand ICBMs would probably make it over, though.
edit on 8/18/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Don't be so sure. The Chinese and Russians have already shown that they too have super secret subs that we can't detect. Not to mention any real fighting will be done on west coast and on the border of Mexico.

It can happen, you just have to do it right.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Yeah, kill civilians for no reason, that is what it means to be soldier

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join