It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I hope people don't just read a silly OP like this and agree.

* * * Please read on, as this may be the single rebuttal post on here.. (this goes to the opposition as well, so please up-vote it just for the sake of having a fair discussion!). I'm assuming that people are already largely aware of how "hive-mind" group-thought works; in this scenario, it is a collective of posters who approach things with ONLY rational thought. This is not a bad thing, as critical discernment should always go into our undertakings, - but there is much more to the puzzle than we realize:

Just as before we had the microscopes to understand "germs" - when people posited the idea, it was seen as blasphemous and ridiculous. Such is the case with this, and many other "up and coming" consciousness understandings that are easily validated when experienced, but totally ridiculous to the outside rational thinker... and I hope you can understand that you would just be sort of following that very same "nayseyer" regime if you dismiss all of this stuff with such rapidity just because of translation errors and misunderstandings (all of the agreement posts seem to fall into either one) because it's not concrete science and still lies in the realms of quantum physics/entanglement, etc.

This skepticism is not a bad thing, for you are our brilliant, discerning thinkers of today!! But this is exactly why I made an account to try to reach out to you guys -- because you are just as much our future as those who hopelessly swallow anything they feel like... even more so because you have that critical discernment!

So, my plea to you is this -- after hearing this account, please don't be quick to color future ideas with skepticism like this just because you don't "see it" or assume it has to work one way in your box of beliefs... don't "debunk" or be quick to dismiss such things by reading a site/hive-mind like this, without first YOURSELF looking into such things as past-life regression, near-death experiences (post-flatline in brain/heart activity), and even the simple (but vastly applicable) notion of "channeling" - which is simply the translation of our exitement/joy (getting 'lost in the music' is adequately put) through our physical body into our earthly experience.

* * * All of these things are the beginning phenomena outlining the notion that our brain is a translator/receiver (D MT pathways), that consciousness is persistent outside of it, and extends far beyond just the physical expression; and while this doesn't have to extend to vocal channelings or connections to other aspects of our consciousness such as darryl is experiencing (oversoul, if you want to be spiritual about it)... there are still countless undeniable experiences the world over... and anyone that has a creative aptitude or art inclination that is surrendering to the flow of their conscious 'unconditional love' to create their work... knows what this feels like and that it is indeed distinct from trying to control the outcome with rational thought.

I don't want to sound like a crazy fanboy, so I won't throw a bunch of stuff out on the table in desperation as this is not my point whatsoever. This is not to convert you so you can be saved, or something like that..

But it is simply a plea for open-mindedness, from someone who can verify these things are for real. Even in the sense of the countless honest and traumatized people who have had contact and "abduction" experiences as part of the hybridization program - which is in part from misunderstanding and greys' inability to relate to us, but isn't negative) ...there is so much that often gets missed by people who are overly quick to dismiss such notions. I'll just leave the research up to you, but please rest assured that there is MUCH to be found (amidst even all of the total BS and ridiculous hogwash that there is about this stuff..). You have to dig through it, but it's there.

And regarding telepathy (tel-Empathy is indeed more correct, as it is the "feeling" receipt of complex simultaneous ideas into something that defies words but has been dubbed the heart-consciousness - something that has to be felt to be understood above just silly words and fluffy notions..) I have experienced this, and do on a regular basis through my path/gift of CHANNELING MUSIC - 4improv on youtube ).. and I will be the first to say to you guys looking to prove it in a lab setting or trying to attribute it to someone like Darryl (not correct at all!)- it simply does NOT WORK the way you guys are assuming it should, and does not even involve "mind reading" unless two people can be in perfect empathic synchrony with each other ("like vibration" is truly the case here). The path of least resistance. Alas, there has never been this notion that Darryl is this incredible "mind-reader" or anything like that... nor does he claim to be.

I just don't want people to see a post like this and to short-circuit their journey... as I have been led so many times astray through.... you have no idea how much disservice you are doing for the collective of humanity that needs every ounce of help in realizing our greater nature that we can get at this point. :/

Please do your own research instead of just listening to hive-mind ideas like this...
And to the hive-mind, you guys are brilliant.. but please, open up a bit wider! Be discerning.. yes.. but be mindful and open to potentials and possibilities. There is no such thing as "the future" because of free will. Exercise yours with responsibility, not closed-mindedness.

Cheers and love,
-E
edit on 16-11-2013 by exogen because: typos

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think it's a bit cavalier to assume or state that Bashar is a hoax. The facts are that in our current society we are locked in to our "left brain", our pineal glands are calcified, our pituitary glands are shut down, our air, water and food is polluted, and we're not taught about any of this properly, so it's no wonder this is out of our realm of understanding.

I'd humbly suggest everyone who posted on this thread do a few proper Ayahuasca or other psychotropic ceremonies and then re-assess what they think they know. Long term, proper meditation would also work, but would require correct technique and perseverance, whereas a drink of Ayahuasca will surely get results of some kind.

That being said, I think a statement of "I don't know" would be much more mature, and as a bonus, humble in regards to Bashar. I remain skeptical about him, but I'm not going to go around talking like I know the secrets of the universe either way. Also keep in mind that much of this knowledge was lost over time, i.e. the burning the of the Library of Alexandria and such.

Ask any legitimate shaman if channeling is real, and they'll probably look at you as if you asked them if the sky is blue..

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamshaman

yes!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

jaybreezy
Or how about Henry Ford's (his personal political views aside) quote:
whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

Most successful examples we have of people all throughout history have utilized Bashar's teachings, Abraham Hicks' teachings.. they all say the same thing: essentially what you think about, what you believe, you create into your reality.

it makes sense to me that some people would like others to be blinded by that as they slave away in their cubicle coffins thinking that making someone rich is the best they can do...but if you dont want that life, you dont need to do things that you dont like doing or you can simply look for the best in what it is you're doing and day dream away of things you really want while keeping an optimistic attitude.

the message of bashar could really help people if they didnt dismiss his funny voice or the way he grunts.

No, they didn't utilized "Basher's" teachings. The men who made up these aliens read about the wise thoughts form people who actually did something more than hoax the gullible and added their concepts and words into the mumbo jumbo they use to fleece the rubes.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It took me 2 minutes of that junk to notice she is full of it, I mean its not even entertaining, she is equal to Billy Meier in my eyes, in that they both are scam artists. She is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by exogen

The rational thinker requires evidence. Anka's fraud is simply a modern version of the "medium" who bilked gullible and desperate people during the spiritualism craze at the turn of the century. His act is seen to change and be refined over the videos from the early ones to the late ones.

It's not that there is not misunderstood energies or physics here. It is about someone doing a fraud as old as people and societies. There is no objective evidence at all that anything that Anka claims is remotely true.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
After having done Ayahuasca ceremony, and experienced other entities first hand, I now know that other entities exist. I don't expect anyone else to "believe" this, I'm just sharing my experience. That being said, after watching hours of Bashar videos, I'm not worried about whether or not he's channeling, I'm more concerned about whether or not the entity is benevolent or not.

2 things bother me about Bashar - 1) Darryl charges money for his material and it ain't cheap, and 2) it would seem plausible that Bashar would allow skeptics to try and debunk him, in a live setting, and prove them wrong somehow.

Now, having said that, I have found the actual INFORMATION being conveyed here very helpful and very profound. It dovetails with quantum physics, Taoism and other info from spiritual traditions. Bashar/Darryl seems to know the very mechanics of "consciousness/creation". That is just my perspective and how I feel about it at this time. Also, being able to deliver long, technically complex diatribes on command with no hesitation and no hiccups whatsoever, for 1-2 hours at a time is pretty incredible in and of itself.

I think debunkers need to take an honest look at whether or not they are defending a deeply ingrained belief system that we have all been indoctrinated in to since birth. If you were to ask adept shamans from various cultures, they wouldn't hesitate for a second to tell you that communication with non human entities is possible - to them it would be like asking if the sky is blue.. Also, you don't need drugs or psychedelics to experience other entities, it can be done with meditation, and it arguably happens every night when we dream..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
debunkers are welcome at bashar sessions. I would pay the half of the entrance money for an ats "sceptic" who really tries to debunk Bashar!!!!

go for it!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's a quick test to see if you're a logical, rational person.

1) Most people at one time thought folks who saw meteorites were nuts.
2) Science eventually recognized that meteorites exist.

THEREFORE

1) Most people think people who believe in channeling are nuts.
2) ?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Blue Shift

THEREFORE

2) ?

2) ?
3) Profit

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

lol southpark oldschool style

reminds me of a good friend of mine..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

kauskau

lol southpark oldschool style

reminds me of a good friend of mine..

Didn't think anyone would catch that. Well done.

Perhaps the aliens and gnomes share a similar bizplan.
edit on 16-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

of course they do (but the ptb dont want you to know)....

rofl

Stop needing it to make sense to start making dollars

edit on 17-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

kauskau
debunkers are welcome at bashar sessions. I would pay the half of the entrance money for an ats "sceptic" who really tries to debunk Bashar!!!!

go for it!!!

I'm sure he'd gladly take your money, and no matter the outcome you'd still defend him. You are clearly being willingly deceived.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I want to see someone debunking him...someone from L.A here?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Blue Shift

THEREFORE

2) ?

Where is the history in most people thinking that others who saw meteorites were nuts? Have you just made that up? It's a little like the other non-truism that says most people used to think the earth was flat.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

clearly you would have been called nuts if you have told sn in the 18th century that there will be "machines" which enable you to communicate wirelessly with another person even seeing his face...

The word "wireless communication" would have been enough to let you burn as a witch..or whatever is the name for the male counterpart in english..

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

draknoir2

Blue Shift

THEREFORE

2) ?

2) ?
3) Profit

Untrue. Please point out where people who saw meteorites were considered nuts. Meteorites can be directly observed and they can be physically be found where they land. There is objective proof of meteorites. Not so much people who claim to be channelers.

That at some point in time some things were not believed is not proof that a completely different thing in this time is true. That is the type of utter lack of logic that some true believers show.

1). Most people at one time thought that schizophrenics were nuts.
2). Schizophrenics are still nuts.
3). Throughout the ages frauds were considered frauds and are still considered frauds.
edit on 17-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

what an argument.
"A fraud is a fraud because he is a fraud and always was"

You know what all frauds who work for more than 10 years have in common? A follower who "leaves the stage" and talks about all that fake nonsense he believed in.

In 30 years there is not ONE PERSON doing that in terms of darryl and bashar.

You are not even managing to find someone truly debunking him. Only a stupid thread on ATS (not truly debunking anything)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

what an argument.
"A fraud is a fraud because he is a fraud and always was"

You know what all frauds who work for more than 10 years have in common? A follower who "leaves the stage" and talks about all that fake nonsense he believed in.

In 30 years there is not ONE PERSON doing that in terms of darryl and bashar.

You are not even managing to find someone truly debunking him. Only a stupid thread on ATS (not truly debunking anything)

Frauds have had long careers and devoted followers for decades before. Are you that ignorant of history? Debunking Anka is easy. Name a single piece of unknown knowledge--known by nobody before-- given by him that was later found to be objectively true and independently confirmed. Not vague babble that you later crowbar into something posit event but a verifiable, exact fact--not conjecture--, given in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join