It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what the Eric Dittleman video was intended to prove or disprove. It was enertaining however.

Eric Dittleman is not a mind reader I can assure you, just he knows how to mentally suggest to someone what he wants them to do.

I didn't catch where he suggested what they should draw as could be done with a NLP script or targeted suggestions. I don't recall hearing about this guy before so I can't really comment further on him. I'd like to see more of his work but my wife is tired of talking to the back of my head while I'm on the computer and she's worked up a list of things for me to go do.

I'm not one to not take interest in my own motivations and reasons for my behavior.I like to be a student of myself. All I can say is, I feel anger when I empathetically place myself into his brain. I feel his cockiness, his arrogance, his indifference to others. Basically, he's disingenuous. Let me go as far to say, I'm empathetically telepathic. I have a good sense of other's people's intentions and I don't like him. He has some good messages, but I don't like him because I sense his corruption.

It's good to observe our reactions and I commend you for the efforts, however what you have stated regarding empathy can not be scientifically measured.
Empathy:
1. the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.
2. the imaginative ascribing to an object, as a natural object or work of art, feelings or attitudes present in oneself:

This is your interepretation of him based on your exposure to him, filtered through your emotional body. We all have varous interpretaions of what we experience colored through the framework of our past. Some people don't like to eat vegatables, some dislike fried chicken, etc., but how does that validate your viewpoint in how it relates to others? Is his perceived corruption measured by his cocky behaviour because he operates outside of the normal bandwith of expression that 'normal' people use? I call it confidece.
Personally I find lady gaga corrupt but I'm not going to expend energy trying to get people to stop watching her.

I was only able to watch a bit on the interview but what I found at those timeframes you mentioned was interesting and worth furthering the discussion.
Around the 22:46, he mentions receiving telepathic downloads, which sometimes take 3 hours to write out and further comprehend. It's like a zip file or packet of information. In the books by Robert Monroe he describes something similar in function called a ROTE: Related Organized Thought Energy.
For the 9:46 mark he mentions telepathic connection, in which he connects to this higher aspect. It's a link or consiousness stream connection. It's not like receiving an email that you read. His brain does need to understand the question to better access the information relating to it. You could show me chinese letters but I wouldn't know what to think of them unless I had an idea behind their meaning.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what the Eric Dittleman video was intended to prove or disprove. It was enertaining however.

I'm not sure either except to show how people are easily suggestible.

I didn't catch where he suggested what they should draw as could be done with a NLP script or targeted suggestions.

Well, then it wouldn't be "magic". That's how good he is. He must have suggested it somehow or played to Howie's ego to get him to draw himself. Regardless, it's cool and very interesting how someone can do that.

This is your interpretation of him based on your exposure to him, filtered through your emotional body.

Ah, but this is where you're wrong. It's my interpretation based on my exposure to life, people and experiences, not him alone. No doubt he is confident, no argument there and I understand your point on perception based on one's individual experiences. However, confidence and arrogance are the same tipped to the left while arrogance is tipped to the right respectively. Again, this is simple to identify when one examines human behaviors. While Mr. Anka does not exhibit narcissistic tendencies during the interview clip, I believe he is drawing from an alter ego as "bashar"

Around the 22:46, he mentions receiving telepathic downloads, which sometimes take 3 hours to write out and further comprehend

This alone is the smoking gun. How can you explain to me why it takes him 3 hours to decipher a message in writing, yet he is able to talk as smoothly and quickly as he does when asked questions? Busted and I rest my case. But just to seal the deal I will respond to this...

His brain does need to understand the question to better access the information relating to it.

It doesn't or isn't supposed to work that way. Bashar just needs Darryl's ears. Bashar is doing all the understanding and from Darryl's own words "he takes the passenger's seat and lets Bashar drive the car" So with that, Anka needs no translator.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You make it sound as if he should be fully taken over in a possessed state, speaking in Arcturian toungues.
Do tell me about your experiences that have developed your perceptions into their highly attuned state. What has broadened you?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Dimethyltryptamine 20x

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm happy Bashar reflected to me what I already know. Much of what he shares resonates within me.

I'm Happy!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

Honestly? I'm happy you're happy. Just don't listen to any of his medical advise in the event it comes up. He'll tell you to shift dimensional frequencies into another universe where you're not sick.

Which brings me to another question. How far are all of you reading this who are Bashar fans willing to take this? How far will you go?
edit on 26-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Dimethyltryptamine 20x

Have you connected with your Higher Self or was this recreational?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No, that's why a plan to Peru is in the works. And there is no such thing as 'recreational' with this.
edit on 27-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Bashar is one of my many guides; I take what works for me and move on.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Luckyxfactor because: .

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Then again, now that I think and read about "the higher self", I very well could have according to this description

HS has access to your thoughts, goals, intentions, everything you’re thinking and feeling and wondering. There is a conduit that goes directly between you here on Earth and HS up in the ether.

Long story...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I went to Peru to further an experience with teacher plants myself last year.
Before that I had made some connections to my Higher Self. It was one of many life changing experiences that can't be conveyed in words alone. I continue to gain insght from it.

When a channel makes the connection with a higher aspect of themselves it's helpful to upgrade their operating system. When Darryl was asking his contact about the travel systems of their ships, the packet of information was transmitted in less than a second yet it took him 3 hours to process / translate the data.

I have experienced instantaneous knowing on rare occasions which bypassed my normal perceptions / filters. It took some time and effort to make sense of it. If you have not had this kind of experience, my best description will do little to convey its nature.

I hope you have a very special experience in Peru. Be sure to check out Sacsayhuaman if you can.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Let me take this opportunity to add more questions to this argument. The linchpin in this discussion is that we all live in one singular reality, but what if we don't. What if each of us experiences our own reality upon which we apply our own opinions, beliefs and ideas.

Skepticism is a good thing. It allows us each to form our own ideas and explore them as we see fit. Under this paradigm the terms "impossible" and "fraud" become reflections of our own making. I do most certainly not discourage you from forming your own opinions. But what you may want to explore is how your application of those opinions, when laid onto others, effects you.

We know that the brain creates an image of the world around you, according to the the information received by sensory input, and that is what you experience. So your perceptions are innately subjective. If you attempt to impose your opinions on someone else you are essentially imposing them on yourself since the experience happens completely within your own experience and cannot, objectively, be assumed to have scope that applies to anything outside yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ha! Already 6 ears of Absolutely... Effective EXACT Telepathy (Sy-T way): tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bomber4u

ya well, I sifted through that a bit but I don't know what's going on. Care to summarize?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
this is my first post in this forum so im excited. actually, i found this thread when searching for bashar resources because i had one issue i struggle with regarding all of the law of attraction information. but i will say a lot of these posts on here are rather clueless about bashar's message.

you can choose not to believe it...bashar/anka always says in kinder words, he doesnt give a # what you do with this information, use it or forget it...ultimately this is your journey, your life experience and you are free to feel, think, believe however you so choose. with regard to the medical diagnosis someone brought up...i really never heard bashar ever say anything of the sort "dont go to a doctor". On the contrary, when asked about things such as "can i grow taller" bashar responded "sure you can, but based on your belief systems it will be quite difficult.." essentially the same goes for cancer, infertility, etc... of course humans can overcome it on their own... humans have... but many people aka most people have very very strong belief systems in place that serve as obstacles to them actually believing they can cure this on their own and the path of least resistance says go to a doctor.
Nowhere does Bashar's message state you must do this or must do that...he simply says (and i am applying the message ive taken to this particular instance) if you dont believe you can cure cancer 100% on your own...see a doctor as the path of least resistance. you people are smart...you know about placebo effects... we know that the mind is capable of healing itself with just the belief that you are recieving medicine.. and im not saying dont take medicine either so please dont argue a moot point.

but really , bashar is simply stating what others have said so many times. i dont understand why the hatred for anka himself.. i dont really care if hes channeling or not..its the message that resonates with me. the message he stresses is FOLLOW YOUR JOY. there, simple as that. do not worry about tomorrow, about yesterday..spend your NOW moment in joy. do whatever it is that makes you thrilled so that you are more receptive to good things coming to you. How is this wrong? does it not make sense that a deeply depressed person blocks himself off to happiness that may be all around him..in the form of who friggin knows, a beautiful bird chirping outside... i know because when i am depressed, nothing resonates with me and i cant see any good out there...simply put, bashar's message is you are not on the same frequency...you cannot allow the things you want in, if you block them off with negative thoughts and create a negative reality for yourself. is any of this really that disconnected from what you truly believe?

go listen to bashar on following joy and not worrying about consequences or what might come of it or what great outcome you can expect to come out of it for yourself..dropping expectations and then go listen to steve job's stanford graduation speech in which he tells the graduates of taking a calligraphy class just because he loved it.. for nothing else.. only because it made him happy. and then a way down the road, the course was essentially what created different fonts on the first mac computer and really the first fonts ever on a computer. Is any of this really that difficult to see in your every day lives if you actually remove your jaded mask of skepticism? it's all around you....i love the video where he speaks about all these random pivotal people in modern religions and says YOU ARE THEM, THEY ARE YOU... how do you not get this... all the messages christians, jews, hindus...muslims (who arent extremists..that goes for all religions) preach are the same... dont follow me, BE LIKE ME. "you were made in his image" etc.. etc.. you are the universe man, i assure you. you are full of water, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen...all the cosmic "stuff" of the universe makes up you. I swear if more people just stopped being cynical for the sake of being cynics, you'd all realize bashar or anka's words are meant to uplift not tear down or scam people out of money. tons of his stuff is on youtube anyways...FREE
edit on 5-4-2013 by jaybreezy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2013 by jaybreezy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2013 by jaybreezy because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Telepathy being debunked should be automatic... it's never been proved.. nothing supports it... it should be considered false until absolutely proven .. but that's now how things work is it?
we want to believe.. so rationality is out the window.

LOL telepathy is 100% correct any of us can do it get yourself a friend partner and project your thoughts midway between the eyes and the top of the head try it with enough practise you will be able to talk to someone else

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Bashar is one of many hoaxers in the field, that seems clear. Although he doesn´t really do harm except from inspiring false hope maybe.

But there will be always people who just jumped on the enlightenment train who will eat his stuff up without question. And that is a bit sad, but it seems to be human nature.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by FlySolo

Bashar is one of many hoaxers in the field, that seems clear. Although he doesn´t really do harm except from inspiring false hope maybe.

But there will be always people who just jumped on the enlightenment train who will eat his stuff up without question. And that is a bit sad, but it seems to be human nature.

you can view bashar as a hoaxer which is fine by me, however im pretty sure i understand where your frustration with him lies when you suggest he inspires false hope.

what exactly is false hope? do you not realize that most people who excel at what they do or who are happy in their own lives utilize most of these teachings without even realizing it? just listen to people who excel at their passion and listen to their own advice if bashar doesn't strike a chord. this is from deion sanders' hall of fame acceptance speech. i'll paraphrase the most relavant parts:

"And in my dormitory room at Florida State, I created this image. This thing that you can imagine. You could love him or you could hate him, but he was Primetime.

I pre rehearsed the sayings because I knew I had the substance. I knew I had the goods, I knew I had the work ethic, but I needed to secure myself enough that my mama would never have to work another day of her life.
See the problem is with some dreams, the dreams are only about you if your dream ain't bigger than you, there is a problem with your dream....

Now I got a promise, I got a responsibility, I've got an intelligence and an intellect. Now I'm managing things. The last thing that I have is expectation. It separates us from some of you kids, from some of you adults, from some of you people that we expect to be great. I expect to be great. I expect to do what hadn't been done. I expect to provoke change. I expect when I walk into a room and it's 72°, when I get there, it's going to be 70. I expect to make change....

I expect certain things. People, start expecting what you desire. Start thinking outside the box. On my shoes right now, on these kids shirts behind them, it says "You've got to believe." I have a problem that if you don't believe in yourself, how will somebody else believe in you?"

Dont you realize that is simply Bashar's teachings applied to an athlete who credits Jesus Christ for his talents which is perfectly fine for him, but essentially he mastered Bashar's teachings without even knowing it.
Do what excites you. Hold onto that image. Transfer it to belief. Take inspired action on that belief and desire. Know for certain that it's a done deal. Know that no matter what, it's coming to you. Confidence.
And it does.

I wish more people would quit being such hateful, angry, cynical, and misdirected. Once you start taking ownership for everything that exists directly in your circumstances you'll realize that it can be simply a change in the way you think that will change how you see things that will change how you interact that will change who you interact with that will change opportunities and so on and so forth. I've seen it happen too many times in my own life to even count and although I still have days where I am down or angry or dont want to talk to people etc.. i credit Bashar or Anka whoever you want to believe is sending this message with giving me more tools and understanding to deal with my own existence. I'd gladly pay Bashar the 85 bucks and have fun listening that I'd pay a psychiatrist to sit for 5 minutes and say here's your xanax prescription. That's just me though and it works for me. You can believe whatever, it's your life and in the end it's fine.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Or how about Henry Ford's (his personal political views aside) quote:
whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

Most successful examples we have of people all throughout history have utilized Bashar's teachings, Abraham Hicks' teachings.. they all say the same thing: essentially what you think about, what you believe, you create into your reality.

it makes sense to me that some people would like others to be blinded by that as they slave away in their cubicle coffins thinking that making someone rich is the best they can do...but if you dont want that life, you dont need to do things that you dont like doing or you can simply look for the best in what it is you're doing and day dream away of things you really want while keeping an optimistic attitude.

the message of bashar could really help people if they didnt dismiss his funny voice or the way he grunts.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaybreezy
the message of bashar could really help people if they didnt dismiss his funny voice or the way he grunts.

I agree with this, however, the message of Bashar is you reminding yourself of things you already know but may not be aware of. You are alone in a room and the others there are reflections of yourself projected by you that represent the other concious entities with which you interact. Events are meaningless. Any meaning you find in them is applied by you in order to propel your individual experience forward.

Instead of asking"why would he/she say that?" try asking yourself "why would I tell myself that?' You may find a more fulfilling experience awaits you; but only if that's what you choose.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join