It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thought I'd throw in this tid-bit.

In this video there appears to be a small earthquake and he dosn't even bat an eyelid.

www.youtube.com...

Proves nothing i know, and it could just be some camera shake with a fake audience participation concerning their gasps.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You're barking up the wrong tree. This is channeling, and its somewhat different than telepathy normally is. Though channelers say you're EGO is still present, and you are still in control, from my understanding of channeling, something takes over, and somewhere I read that the person was sent to a tree, it was like being sent to a tree, or shoved into a tiny spot in your body, while something else took over. Which to me is very dangerous and no one should do it.

But to talk about the language. Some people have accidents and wake up speakng different languages, and some do in regressions. But from what I understand, most of these guys, if they are really channeling at all, are still Ego engaged, and by the answers given on some categories that seem to be mystery school belief and law of affinity, and when he answered about conspiracies or state the type of governments we really want, for example, that to me showed conscious overlay or EGO.

But other stuff who knows. They're fairly interesting videos, so he doesn't seem to be harming anyone.

But telepathy doesnt quite work the way you think it would.

If he is channeling, ie. as telepathy, he is therefore, speaking in his own language, which appears to be English, and that is how contact happens. They don't retrain you in other langauges. They don't download a whole other language base in your brain.

And not everyone has a bump on the head and wakes up speaking a foreign language, or does so in regression, even if sharing a past life in a foreign land.

I can't base him being a fraud on the use of English. It simply doesnt work that way. Language and brain programming is complex. And even if he was in connection with an ET, it depends on how much rearranging of internal furniture they're going to do.

And you say Bashar Telepathy.

I say this is supposed to be channeling, which would imply an entity or being was operating through you MORE THAN YOUR OWN SELF.

I don't call channeling telepathy, and sense his ego is engaged.

glad to read about someone who knows what he's talking about. he who started the topic clearly dose not.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by violet

I think people are misunderstanding how I am trying to convey how the "telepathic" channeling is only one-sided with Anka. The audience is speaking to Bashar and he understands them in English only. Subsequently, allegedly, Bashar then conveys the answer back to Darryl in pure thought whereas Darryl then translates that thought into his own words.

So far so good? So why is it that Bashar can't transmit his answers based on questions asked in Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Egyptian, etc.,etc.? Did Bashar study English prior to being channeled?
edit on 19-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

If that is a true telepathic connection; Bashar would not be using any conventional language to communicate with Anka. That communication would be telepathic and not have language requirements.

However, Anka may only be able to translate the thought forms in one soken language.

just saw this thread ...btw: what you say is true!

Channeling is a process in which"concepts" are translated into the "terminal" (darryl). Means: bashar can not speak in a language Darryl can not speak. And he can also only use words darryl knows.
BUT he can use concepts that darryl does not know. You have to make a difference between concept and words...Words are just a translation for concepts.
But i see : sceptics will never believe he is real until it will be proven.

For me my fascination did not stop. Its still the only teacher i ever accepted as such..and even friends of mine who were sceptics first now listen to him and understood his genius...

right now there are more and more videos coming out from the 90s which are really interesting...

for all musicians .watch this
:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
and still you seem not to understand that we are free in our choice to believe what ever we want. THats why they dont land here with their ships until we as a collective choose that reality.

What do you think would happen if darryl would be able to speak in every kind of language? ...right: it would be similar to a landing..it would be a WONDEr..and people would not have much choice anymore to believe that ET is not real....it would become a sensation. And that is not their goal.

Its OUR choice....

and you sceptics made your choice..i understand that. BUt still i am sure you are not able to see his genius.

You only see what you want to see..and of course i do to. But i know without a doubt that my view is more unfiltered than yours as i see the validity of his claims...

Time will tell.

Bashar is one of the greatest teachers (sources) humanity ever had!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
one last thing: what i really dont like about some of you sceptics..and what is showing me that you are not really perceiving with clarity..is that you can not sense is genius even he is a con man...

At least you could respect that and enjoy it..but even that you can not see. Because your mind is full. But you have to become an empty cup to see how enormous this creature is.

nice conversation which i would even enjoy when i would believe he is a fraud..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i found the video in which bashar explains how it works and why he can not speak english:
www.youtube.com...

35.34 ...at his point he explains it after a question..

there everything is said.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
On a daily basis I see so many who fall for this crap. I swear I'm gonna change my name, claim I'm channeling an alien and let the money roll in. And no one can prove me wrong, because Hey, I'm special, you're not. They only want to talk to ME and if you don't believe every word I say, follow me without question and buy all my books, DVDs and any other crap I have for sale, you are not a true believer and don't deserve to be in my cul....uh, circle of wisdom. Yeah that's it, Circle of Wisdom. Oh, and all my followers are gonna be really pissed and defensive when you call me out.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Congratulations op, you've proven Bashar to be a fraud.

You know, if you look hard enough, you'll find evidence to prove anything that suits you're preconceptions........ that's exactly what scientist do to prove their theories, like the big bang............ we discovered some noise along with an expanding universe, which can only mean................. BOOM!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

and you sceptics made your choice..i understand that. BUt still i am sure you are not able to see his genius.

Who's genius?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
one last thing: what i really dont like about some of you sceptics..and what is showing me that you are not really perceiving with clarity..is that you can not sense is genius even he is a con man...

At least you could respect that and enjoy it..but even that you can not see. Because your mind is full. But you have to become an empty cup to see how enormous this creature is.

nice conversation which i would even enjoy when i would believe he is a fraud..

Genius? Bahahahahaha...hardly. If anyone with a university education listens to that clown, they can catch him occasionally using words in the wrong context and trying to confuse his poor minions with new age garble and bad pseudoscience. He's nothing more than a low level con man.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

No no, don't say he's not a genius because my next point would be to ask why would he need to be if bashar is the one with the information. You see?

It would be more convincing if anka is just average intelligence but clearly he's not. He's a very smart guy but his intelligence is irrelevant if he's really a channeler.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why does our culture glamorize hollywood actors and hand out awards for the best liars while conducting a witch hunt for another person who is sharing information that his viewers find helpful? What is the real threat here? If you want to expose con artists who steal peoples money, find a politician.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
Why does our culture glamorize hollywood actors and hand out awards for the best liars while conducting a witch hunt for another person who is sharing information that his viewers find helpful? What is the real threat here? If you want to expose con artists who steal peoples money, find a politician.

If a Hollywood actor starts making an extraordinary claim, he should and will be scrutinized and questioned....make no mistake.

One thing is sharing your philosophy and crazy theories, another is claiming them as fact. The sad part is not that these clowns make money.....good for them....the failure is in the simple minds that get swindled and sold on these religions/cults that do not have fact or science on their side.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

for the sceptics darryl. For the believers : bashar.

its really strange that so few here on ats like bashar. I can not really understand that. But i wont give up. I know what a gift that information he gives can be..no matter what the source is.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

its really strange that so few here on ats like bashar. I can not really understand that.

Its not a question of liking its about believing , you watch the videos and form an opinion and it seems most peoples opinion of Darryl Anka is that he's putting it on , its an updated version of physic mediums contacting the dead ... all very entertaining but but not to be taken seriously .
edit on 26-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by FlySolo

for the sceptics darryl. For the believers : bashar.

its really strange that so few here on ats like bashar. I can not really understand that. But i wont give up. I know what a gift that information he gives can be..no matter what the source is.

I wouldn't say he is a genius, just a very very good talker. I've watched many of his videos with an unbiased ear and I admit he's got some good talking points about many things. Most of it is just common sense which resonates within people. In fact, I won't attempt to "force my opinion" on you as he likes to put it, because I am confident he's a fraud. Just as confident that I like the color blue. Time and time again I hear or read comments in YT that he's basically saying stuff we already know. Forcing my opinion example is just one of them. Not "tapping' into some esoteric forgotten knowledge, but just common sense. imo. I will also go as far to say his ability to talk without pause is good but remember, he's been doing this for 30 years. He's mastered his trade is all.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I thought you may pull your post but I'd still like to respond to what you stated. You jumped on me about making you a rival. ATS used to have a feature which would display friend over the posts of people you had within that circle. I thought I may be better able to go through this thread if that feature was active but it's not. It was nothing personal and I don't feel you fit the description: "These are the ATS members who often disagree with me, but challenge me to think harder and push myself to learn more in my quest to deny ignorance.."

In the spirit of this I wanted to better examine your conditioning as well as others who feel motiviated to take up the charge in "exposing" these people. In your OP you based his technique on telepathy and concluded that he was a fraud because he could not relay messages in Japanese. That would be quite a talent to relay information in a foreign language you don't already know without the use of a traslator. Personally, I have only listened to one video that featured Bashar along with some other channels and he never stated that the process was done telepathically (as in one being speaking to the other). From what I understand of him, he connects with his Higher Self as he (Darryl Anka) is an incarnation of this over Soul. The channel receives packets of information like an image. It's not done so much in words.

As for the hypnosis claim. From the skeptic's dictionary

hypnotizability does not appear to show any obvious correlation with any of the usual personality traits or characteristics. Not only is gullibility not directly correlated, but gender, extraversion/introversion, and neurotic tendencies have also been shown not to correlate well with hypnotizability.

The people who get someting out of his services are interested in what they hear and may or may not take that information to better their lives. I don't feel he is causing them any harm.

I studied transpersonal hypnotherepy many years ago and became state certified but I never developed it into a practice for others. My primary focus was to recognize it's use and to better understand the mind and it's conditioning to interepret reality. These tools helped forge my awareness and obseravational skills. I also found it helpful in strengthening my resistance to propaganda and to release previous conditioning that I no longer needed.

My main curiousity to this thread and others that are similar in intention was to observe the motivations of someone like yourself to consider Bashar a "channeled ET speaking telepathically through a snake oil sales man." Is he motivated to make bank and you want to warn others not to part with their precious money? Is there a deeper layer to that conditioned awareness that feels threatened by the stimulation? Churches install programs within their members which limit their exposure to what they feel is inappropriate information or activities and they charge the program with fear to solidify the wall. Schools build a map to reality based upon left brain processes leaving the right hemisphere underdeveloped. It's simply not valued in a production / consumption based culture.

We can continue to respond to every carrot that is dangled before us or we can shift our response to better understand ourselves and not simply react as the program expects us. I mean you no disrespect and honor your path of discovery.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I thought you may pull your post but I'd still like to respond to what you stated.

I pulled my post because you had a change of heart and removed me from your list. I like to think i'm fair.

I have only listened to one video that featured Bashar along with some other channels and he never stated that the process was done telepathically

I have listened to him claim it was telepathy. I should have bookmarked it when I saw it because I doubt I can find it again. Trust me, he said telepathy. In fact, I think I may know just where it is...

hypnotizability does not appear to show any obvious correlation with any of the usual personality traits or characteristics. Not only is gullibility not directly correlated, but gender, extraversion/introversion, and neurotic tendencies have also been shown not to correlate well with hypnotizability.

No, but suggestibility runs in everyone. Him learning hypnosis would greatly increase his knowledge in this. For example:

Eric Dittleman is not a mind reader I can assure you, just he knows how to mentally suggest to someone what he wants them to do. No one has been hypnotized, just fooled. Same thing with the pick a card routine or getting someone to write down something and put it in an envelope. Anyway, I'm a bit off your point and mine but people will admit to things they don't agree with. Much like a false confession. I watched a study done where actors would all agree to something even though it was obviously false. The participant who had no idea, first piped up the truth. After awhile, he would begin to agree with the actors even though he knew the answer was wrong.

I studied transpersonal hypnotherepy many years ago and became state certified but I never developed it into a practice for others

so you should know this.

Is he motivated to make bank and you want to warn others not to part with their precious money? Is there a deeper layer to that conditioned awareness that feels threatened by the stimulation?

Who knows what his motivation is to do this. Power, money, self-importance. What is my motivation? Good question. I'm not one to not take interest in my own motivations and reasons for my behavior.I like to be a student of myself. All I can say is, I feel anger when I empathetically place myself into his brain. I feel his cockiness, his arrogance, his indifference to others. Basically, he's disingenuous. Let me go as far to say, I'm empathetically telepathic. I have a good sense of other's people's intentions and I don't like him. He has some good messages, but I don't like him because I sense his corruption.

ETA: @ 9:46
Telepathic connection
edit on 26-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

@ 22:46

Quote "I get pictures, images, sensations"

From paranormalhaze.com on telepathy...

This mind to mind communication can include actual words, ideas, or thoughts as well as simple feelings, mental pictures, and sensations.

So, why could he not get the same sensations when responding to someone who asks a question in another language? He does not need to understand the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join