It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Let's examine this concept. The underlying assumption is that, given the common context, when you make a choice a multitude of universes come into existence which allow for that choice.

Now... Please put the concept of zero point energy aside for the moment, which might be seen to sidestep my subsequent point and would also require a roughly infinite amount of energy to be expended at every point from every point of experience simultaneously and would allow for an infinite ^ infinite amount of energy in the universe; Not a problem so far, at least mathematically speaking. Of course you should probably understand that infinities are, at the very least, inconvenient to the mathematician; A point that I'm sure Cantor would concede.

[New Paragraph]... Lol, Word Perfect is Old now...

Anyhoooooo..... It seems to me that this would violate the second law of thermodynamics. Assuming that, for the moment, inflation, or something like it, is true. Then all possible arrangements of particles would have come into being at that Plank 'instant', since the space/time would have been expanding faster than the speed of light and Plank time would not have applied as we understand it. This would appear to support the Bashar supposition that all possibilities exist in a common "now" and all we need to do is conciously connect our individual reality through a vibrational state which reflects our "now" preference. [Please reference the measurement problem and provide a counter-argument as you see fit.]

Of course this could be a bunch of crap, but as I said we're just exploring this concept.

PS - As a not-so-side note, I find that some of the "Bashar" concepts that are considered to be outside of the mainstream provide me with interesting trains of thought.

PPS - Please... someone respond... I find that very few people understand, or can formulate a cohesive, applicable reply... and I am intellectually lonely, lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigthoughts

You have touched on the concept that makes all this possible and that is that TIME IS NOT REALLY LINEAR. All Possible Universal Divergent States that exist within our Group as our Group to our knowledge...is not connective to the other Infinite Number of Universal Groups...as these other groups do not have the same Natural Laws of Physics that our Group has...but our Groups INFINITE POSSIBILITIES OF UNIVERSAL STATES THAT ARE DIVERGENT AS WELL AS ALREADY EXISTING...so even though we might perceive a Cause and Effect driven by Choice or Probability creating Universal States as we perceive Linear Time...in a ONE DIMENSIONAL STATE of a Matter/Antimatter Cascade Effect...such laws as you have described are really not being broken just not applicable to circumstance. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

B.T...Anytime you would like to discuss things that are out there...I am your man! You can Message me ANYTIME!
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World" should be required reading for everyone. Then, maybe, a lot less people would fall for this kind of nonsense.
edit on 16-10-2012 by nv4711 because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I have to say this even though I used to be a HUGE SKEPTIC...I cannot deny what I have seen, heard and experienced. I searched EVERY POSSIBLE REASON...and came up with the undeniable fact...GHOSTS ARE REAL! Now there is real scientific data that shows that just like we record audio on Magnetic Tape...TRAUMA EXPERIENCED BY A HUMAN BEING seems to be able to store it's data in certain materials...Homes or Buildings which are built upon large Quartz Deposits seem to store Mental Traumatic Events.

Then there are INTELLIGENT HAUNTS. I am a Man of Science as well as person that has been SPECIALLY TRAINED to handle certain situations. I am also a TRAINED OBSERVER IN THE EXTREME. I have seen and heard a GHOST. Not only that but after remodeling my current home...My Girl and I have known for some time we are being visited by what seems to be a Playful Entity.

Now the Human Mind is much more Powerful than any Spirit and I believe that a Spirit can access people who are of a type that are easy to frighten and not mentally strong. It is the LIVING that a person should worry about.

Our Cat knows when it is around and it seems to always be in a New Bathroom that I had built over an OLD COLD STORAGE ROOM where people used to DISPLAY THEIR DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS BEFORE FUNERAL HOMES. When we first started knocking down falls their was a flurry of activity. I actually TALKED TO IT AND LAID DOWN THE GROUND RULES! We have had no problems anymore and when it is around we get a wave of GOOD FEELINGS as it appears as a small black shadow without definition. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
One other thing...I was once witness to a person brought in before I did a JOB that had incredible DETAILED INTELL. It was extraordinary. The man was in his late 50's and had a grey beard which he scratched causing beard dandruff to fall on the briefing table.

I was like...WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY!? Then he started slowly describing what we were going to be going into...what side of a large Hill would block the Moon Light as the Moon was to rise early in the Morning at 04:42...a number I will never forget. He described where stone Buildings would be...where certain other things I cannot discuss here would be. He had shaky hands and with my help we drew a map of the layout.

EVERY DETAIL WAS CORRECT! Right down to the Moon Rising and the period I will also not discuss that it would be blocked by the Hill. I was told later he was a REMOTE VIEWER! I never believed in such things...but I do now! Everything was exact...and I have a long term of experience and things like this ARE NEVER THAT EXACT!
Sometimes I get Intell from PRO's that has North as South! But this Guy knew everything! I never saw him again.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
One other thing...I was once witness to a person brought in before I did a JOB that had incredible DETAILED INTELL. It was extraordinary. The man was in his late 50's and had a grey beard which he scratched causing beard dandruff to fall on the briefing table.

I was like...WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY!? Then he started slowly describing what we were going to be going into...what side of a large Hill would block the Moon Light as the Moon was to rise early in the Morning at 04:42...a number I will never forget. He described where stone Buildings would be...where certain other things I cannot discuss here would be. He had shaky hands and with my help we drew a map of the layout.

EVERY DETAIL WAS CORRECT! Right down to the Moon Rising and the period I will also not discuss that it would be blocked by the Hill. I was told later he was a REMOTE VIEWER! I never believed in such things...but I do now! Everything was exact...and I have a long term of experience and things like this ARE NEVER THAT EXACT!
Sometimes I get Intell from PRO's that has North as South! But this Guy knew everything! I never saw him again.
Split Infinity

Hey Split, wassup?

Ghosts and Aliens and remote viewers..... Oh my....

So this guy was not only a remote viewer but also clairvoyant, since he could see into the future? Didn't he give you nothing more than what every farmer with a moon calendar (or my watch with moon phases) could have given you? He could not have informed himself of the topography of the location in question beforehand?
This doesn't impress me at all, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I thought...A GREAT DEAL...about what you have posted. I thought...maybe he had Satellite Mapping. Maybe he had been there before. Maybe he knew the Moon Periods as anyone can get that information.

Here is the thing. We get Sat Photos...we get very good intel...BUT NEVER TO THIS AMOUNT OF DETAIL! There is NO WAY...this person could know some of the things we were told! Not possible! Believe me....I am a HUGE SKEPTIC and I never just take someones word for it. I thought the whole thing was a bunch of Bull as he described actions and conditions that could ONLY occur AT RANDOM!
He was the real deal. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

I thought...A GREAT DEAL...about what you have posted. I thought...maybe he had Satellite Mapping. Maybe he had been there before. Maybe he knew the Moon Periods as anyone can get that information.

Here is the thing. We get Sat Photos...we get very good intel...BUT NEVER TO THIS AMOUNT OF DETAIL! There is NO WAY...this person could know some of the things we were told! Not possible! Believe me....I am a HUGE SKEPTIC and I never just take someones word for it. I thought the whole thing was a bunch of Bull as he described actions and conditions that could ONLY occur AT RANDOM!
He was the real deal. Split Infinity

OK, but if he saw that hill and how the light conditions (Moonlight) will be in the (future) night he was RV'ing, he inevitably also had to see you (in the future), doing your thing, whatever that thing was. He had to remote view the future, otherwise it would have been impossible for him to know what the light conditions on that hill will be (even if he had a lunar calendar) - as this can be influenced by something simple like a cloud. Hence, he should've also been able to tell you wether or not the mission will be successful. Or where am I going wrong here?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

We were told that as long as we came it at a specific time and place and performed specific tasks in an order...we would succeed. We did and we followed the plan. I have never had before or had since had this type of Intel.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I dabble a bit in the field of Theoretical Physics and Multiversal Quantum Particle/Wave Form Exchange via Probability of Cause and Effect dictated by either Choice or Chaos Based Dictated Occurrences. Within an INFINITE SYSTEM...Math dictates that all possibilities must EXIST.

Our Universe is FINITE. But our Multiversal Group of Divergent Universal Realities...is INFINITE. Even more...we are but one Universal Group of which our Universal Reality is but one Divergent Reality among INFINITE....as well as there exists INFINITE UNIVERSAL GROUPS WITHIN A MULTIVERSE.

Each Group is not compatible with other Groups as each Group has it's own Natural Laws and Constructs and Rules that may be so Alien in Nature as to not resemble any thing we would consider Physics or Cosmology.

But within OUR GROUP...there are INFINITE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITIES which a SENSITIVE may be capable of accessing DATA or INFORMATION MENTALLY because the Protons and Neutrons which make up their Brains are connected to their Duplicates Brain that is also comprised of Protons and Neutrons and Electrons which are a Quantum Particle/Wave Form.

The Protons and Neutrons in every Brain of every Version in every Divergent Universal Reality are exchanging Quantum Particles such as Quarks. Every Proton and Neutron are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. In the case of say...QUARKS...they exist within each Proton and Neutron at no less than a certain number and no more than a maximum number. In between these Minimums and Maximums they BLINK IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL EXISTENCE.

It is possible that a Sensitive is capable of receiving Mental Data or Information from these Quantum Universal Exchanges. Since Time is NOT LINEAR although we perceive it to be...a Sensitive would be able to connect to a version of themselves in a Closely Related Divergent Universal Reality where events and Cause and Effect can be Mentally accessed without the issue of Time. So where and when Timmy fell down a well...can be known before it occurs or known where it occurs.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World" should be required reading for everyone. Then, maybe, a lot less people would fall for this kind of nonsense.

First of all, I love the Sagan series. It leaves one with a sense of wonder and awe as to the expansiveness of the universe. The man was a hero to anyone who has a desire for the understanding of reality. But let us not assume that our assumtions are untestable. He lived in age age where much of the testing of our assumptions was in it's infancy. He made great strides towards both insipring many people to get involved in science and towards informing the general public as to the importance of understanding what new questions scientific discoveries had to offer.

I think it is important to remember that Einstien, one of the most prolific scientific minds of the last century, held strong reservations towards Quantum Mechanics. This theory, or rather group of theories, has become THE most successful theory mankind has ever concocted. I do agree that the physics questions regarding "spooky action at a distance", otherwise known as entanglement, do nessecarily elate to the premise that the theory is incomplete. But remember that an essential part of the scientific method it to test your assumptions.

There is an unspoken assumption that we all exist in a single unified reality. This most likely stems from millenia of handed down experience which could be called common wisdom. But exactly how reliable is "common wisdom?" To say something is nonsense is to say that it is impossible. To say that something is impossible is to say it is unquestionable. To say that it is improbably is the invite to testability. Let's remember that a century ago an electron passing through an insulator with zero resistance would have been considered impossible according to "common wisdom", not that that idea at that point, would have been common in the minds and hearts of men. But at this point transistors are, undoubtedly, commonplace; To clarify it's not the resistence of the electron passing through the barrier that creates heat, it's the switch between high and low current that provides the release of energy.

I would posit the possibility that the universe extists in such a way that every question allows for the expantion of the mind to allow for more questions is the definition of science and discovery.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just to be a d!ck... I will respond in this way...

I see your bullsh!t and raise you a camel...

Each Group is not compatible with other Groups as each Group has it's own Natural Laws and Constructs and Rules that may be so Alien in Nature as to not resemble any thing we would consider Physics or Cosmology.

That was in jest. However I do disagree in that if each Group were not compatible there could be no interaction. Let me go into this a bit further. Your statement seems to have an underlying assumption that there is no higher level commonality from which each Group stems. Examine the nomenclature of "Split Infinty." The term split signifies that reality is derived from somewhere/something. Infinity implies that there are no bounds and will continue to grow from everywhere regardless of your point of observation. So your implication is that Mind is bound to a particular Group and cannot ever interact outside of this constriction... Take a moment to recognize your assumptions...

Does this help you...

P.S. To others - I am not trying to seem condecending, I am attempting to promote infinite reflection.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I may be wrong but I think you are not fully getting what I am saying. I am using a Model of the MULTIVERSE that can be compared to this analogy. Our Universe is FINITE...but our Universe is but one in an INFINITE GROUP of Divergent Universal Realities...all of which are slightly different than ours and have the same Natural Physical Laws.

Now this is but ONE INFINITE GROUP of Divergent Universal Realities. The Multiverse has an INFINITE NUMBER OF GROUPS. Each Group contains INFINITE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITIES that also have their own Universal Laws but these Laws are completely Alien in Nature to our own Universal Group. Thus a Universal Reality from a different Group than our own would not interact.

There is a logical possibility that a Universal Reality from a different Group may overlap our own Groups existence and expressions of this different Universal Groups natural Laws could perhaps be pierced by special circumstance such as where a Black Hole may be or at the edge of a supposed Membrane of our Space/Time Geometry or Quantum Particle/Wave Form Transference Points...but that is Highly Theoretical.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigthoughts

Originally posted by nv4711

First of all, I love the Sagan series. It leaves one with a sense of wonder and awe as to the expansiveness of the universe. The man was a hero to anyone who has a desire for the understanding of reality. But let us not assume that our assumtions are untestable. He lived in age age where much of the testing of our assumptions was in it's infancy. He made great strides towards both insipring many people to get involved in science and towards informing the general public as to the importance of understanding what new questions scientific discoveries had to offer.

I think it is important to remember that Einstien, one of the most prolific scientific minds of the last century, held strong reservations towards Quantum Mechanics. This theory, or rather group of theories, has become THE most successful theory mankind has ever concocted. I do agree that the physics questions regarding "spooky action at a distance", otherwise known as entanglement, do nessecarily elate to the premise that the theory is incomplete. But remember that an essential part of the scientific method it to test your assumptions.

-----snip----

In general, I agree with (almost) everything you say. However, to stick with Sagan, 2 of his best quotes:

"Let's always keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out"
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

Before I go further - In my opinion, Einstein's biggest "problem" was that Quantum mechanics didn't offer a theory explaining Gravity, as his Theory of General Relativity did. And yes, he scoffed at the idea of entanglement.

Anyways, I'm not sure how we got from obvious hoaxers to Quantum Mechanics. This Bashar guy is a bad circus act (no offense, circus people) and the gullible happily hand over their money. Remote viewing? Ghosts? Clairvoyance? Channeling the mind of an extraterrestrial or some dude from the future? Please......

I'm willing to accept any bet that under controlled conditions they all will utterly fail. This includes Splitfinity's Remote Viewer, provided that you want to believe the story at all. None has ever accepted the Randi challenge, even so there is a cool million waiting for them.

It is also the job of science to expose the fakers and hoaxers for what they are - carnival acts that are so obvious and bad, they couldn't even get a show in Vegas, so they prey on the vulnerable.

Infinity is a mathematical construct to deal with situations when our physics (or math) break down. It is in fact a nightmare for Mathematicians and Physicists alike, not a welcome or expected solution to a given problem - it is a place holder. When they encounter infinity, it's a sure sign that something is amiss. In other words, Infinity is a fancy word that Scientists use when they want to say "We don't know".

So, going back to Channelers etc - I want to see extraordinary evidence, acquired with the scientific method. Then we're in business.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I may be wrong but I think you are not fully getting what I am saying. I am using a Model of the MULTIVERSE that can be compared to this analogy. Our Universe is FINITE...but our Universe is but one in an INFINITE GROUP of Divergent Universal Realities...all of which are slightly different than ours and have the same Natural Physical Laws.

Or maybe not.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Before I go further - In my opinion, Einstein's biggest "problem" was that Quantum mechanics didn't offer a theory explaining Gravity, as his Theory of General Relativity did. And yes, he scoffed at the idea of entanglement.

Split.. I'd like to start by saying that your statement that the universe is finite assumes that there is nowhere to grow. Let me expand on that. If the universe is finite then there would be no expansion. Physically speaking, there should be no preponderence of redshift; Metaphorically speaking, there would be nowhere to grow. My arguement would be the same to you as it would be to the atheist; Why does it seem to grow? I'll leave this topic for now.

Let's go with NV, sorry that's the abbreviation I'll use. Einstein didn't explain gravity. He understood that he was in the same place as Newton in that respect. He devised a way to describe the effects of gravity and was able to devise a paradigm that described it in a much finer detail than Newton; though at this point his calculations are off by more than a few meters in regards to the position of the moon, but he never determined what gravity was.

Let us not forget that this is the underlying reason for the LHC. Searching for the Higgs Boson would allow us to find the missing piece in our so called "standard model." I'm not saying that the Standard Model is a bad idea. I'm just saying that it is incomplete. The fact that we are still looking for physical confirmation of it's theoretical components is evidence that we don't know everything; The metaphoric expansion.

That should be physical and metaphorical evidence, at the very least, that there are things we don't know and, therefore, can't measure; given that we don't know we need to measure them.

At this point I would like to point out MY favorite Sagan quote.....

"We base so much of our civilization on science and technology, but we make it so difficult to understand. It's a clear perscription for disaster." To me that means that if we know so much and are unwilling/unable to convey that understanding to the sacker at our local supermarket, then that is a fail on the part of those who could understand this particular thread. Remember that the "retard" in front of you in line at Walmart can offer you insight into the nature of existence as it applies to you if you are willing to see said insight. Ask yourself... "What am I missing?"

You're not so smart if no one understands you. -- Oh, oh, maybe that's a new quote. Nah prolly not.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigthoughts

Let's go with NV, sorry that's the abbreviation I'll use. Einstein didn't explain gravity. He understood that he was in the same place as Newton in that respect. He devised a way to describe the effects of gravity and was able to devise a paradigm that described it in a much finer detail than Newton; though at this point his calculations are off by more than a few meters in regards to the position of the moon, but he never determined what gravity was.

Let us not forget that this is the underlying reason for the LHC. Searching for the Higgs Boson would allow us to find the missing piece in our so called "standard model." I'm not saying that the Standard Model is a bad idea. I'm just saying that it is incomplete. The fact that we are still looking for physical confirmation of it's theoretical components is evidence that we don't know everything; The metaphoric expansion.

That should be physical and metaphorical evidence, at the very least, that there are things we don't know and, therefore, can't measure; given that we don't know we need to measure them.

At this point I would like to point out MY favorite Sagan quote.....

"We base so much of our civilization on science and technology, but we make it so difficult to understand. It's a clear perscription for disaster." To me that means that if we know so much and are unwilling/unable to convey that understanding to the sacker at our local supermarket, then that is a fail on the part of those who could understand this particular thread. Remember that the "retard" in front of you in line at Walmart can offer you insight into the nature of existence as it applies to you if you are willing to see said insight. Ask yourself... "What am I missing?"

You're not so smart if no one understands you. -- Oh, oh, maybe that's a new quote. Nah prolly not.

Hey Bigthoughts (are you in any way related to IBM's Deep Thought? ;-) )..... Of course, you're correct. Me saying "explains gravity" was a poor choice of words, "describes gravity" would be correct. However, the lack of a Theory of Gravity was still one of Einstein's main critiques, re. Quantum Mechanics. Anyways, as you pointed out, the LHC tests will probably help to unify QM and GR and therefore we might be on the way to the Theory of Everything.

I'm not sure that the fact alone that the Universe is expanding, and even accelerating, is proof for an infinite Universe. The possibility that it could eventually reverse (the big crunch) is still a valid hypothesis. I believe we won't be able to answer this until we understand what dark matter and dark energy really are. Should it contract, then eventually everything will collapse into a black hole singularity, and perhaps start over again in a new big bang. Talk about history repeating itself :-). And of course there's plenty we (still) don't know, I don't think I said something to the contrary. Either way, I know that Bashar (and all others) are not more than a circus act, even if we live in an infinite, multiversal, ever expanding Universe.

Great quote from Carl Sagan - he of course had the great gift, and the passion, to communicate science to the "masses". Perhaps scientists that take tax money to fund their research should, in turn, have to do a certain number of hours of "community service" and teach in class rooms what it is they do and why they do it. But I wouldn't expect them to talk about New Age Pseudoscience - that belongs onto the same heap of trash as religion does - and I just know that Sagan would wholeheartedly agree with me. On the same token, if that "retard" at Walmart has something interesting to say, I'll be happy to listen to him, even learn something from him - but if all his insight is based on pure ignorance and superstition, I'll politely say thanks, but no thanks and be on my way.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I read through quite a few of these comments and honestly all the reasons of doubt in Bashar's validity have been explained at great length by Bashar. A lot of the things you are focusing on in regards to Bashar, is out of confusion because you haven't listened close enough.

Also, at first it's hard to understand some of his concepts because we have been raised to think of everything so linear.

I strongly suggest reading the book "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul"

You can download the .pdf.

Channeling can be very dangerous and so can listening to people who channel...so be careful how dive you deep because it's easy to go over your head. Do it in moderation.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Caultahgew because: (no reason given)

A channel

rykelsrelease.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caultahgew
all the reasons of doubt in Bashar's validity have been explained at great length by Bashar. A lot of the things you are focusing on in regards to Bashar, is out of confusion because you haven't listened close enough.

Also, at first it's hard to understand some of his concepts because we have been raised to think of everything so linear.

I agree that Bashar has conveyed many of the reasons to doubt his validity. And he admits that the circumstances of his intercedance are of no real consequence. The only important thing is the information. If the information helps you then integrate it into your life, if not don't, because you'll get the information you need somewhere else.

We do, generally, think very linearly. But that is where we are in our development. Science provides evidence of many things. Some of this evidence can be pretty overwhelming. But there is one thing that is common to science and all of the discussions of channeling... Make up your own damn mind; If you want. Weigh the evidence and think for yourself. I could also use the faculties at my disposal to make to make some pretty convincing arguements, however I will just leave you with one particular paraphrased quote.

"I can't tell you what's right for you. All I can tell you are things that have worked for me." And that's all that anyone can ever say inculding scientists and chanellers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join