It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
May Go...I mean..cough... Bashar have mercy on our pitfiul souls O wise followers of the so-called wise guy.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The guys at JREF (James Randi forum) debunked this guy long time ago. Was hilarious.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cito
The guys at JREF (James Randi forum) debunked this guy long time ago. Was hilarious.

Absolutely meaningless without links...AND, probability strongly suggests that the analysis (IF one was done; is incorrect)...sorry man, but my research in this area suggests otherwise.

Course, Bashar can settle this, at least for me, with a simple act...he's not done that yet...

How about it Bashar; you know what I want...

edit on 30-7-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
bashars oversoul gave a prediction in the last talk..

He rarely does that kind of thing...

"in the fall of 2016 everything will change."

lets see...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Everything changed in 2001. Could you possible give any broader of a prediction? I predict the leaves will change in the fall of 2016

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

lets see...

Interesting timing!

Though it would be better IF the wait wasn't so long...sigh.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Interesting timing for what? It's two years away. Just long enough for everyone to forget about a prediction that doesn't predict anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: tanka418

Interesting timing for what? It's two years away. Just long enough for everyone to forget about a prediction that doesn't predict anything.

Actually, I don't have many details, but the transition from 2016 to 2017 contains more than just my 70th birthday (April 2017).

Some of the details I do have include some sort of long awaited disclosure, though, I don't it will be pleasant.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

sigh... Everything has changed in the last 2 minutes. It's got 2 minutes older.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

sigh... Everything has changed in the last 2 minutes. It's got 2 minutes older.

I have a 19 yo who thinks and uses logic just like this.

It is my hope that someday he begins to use a wee bit of what he has learned in 19+ years, tempered with a bit of experience and hopefully a bit of wisdom...though I do not intend to hold my breath.

Course my point is; that kind of logic does not work, and never has. AND, is better left to children.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

bashar fans won´t forget it. And it will be something big.

Bashar predicted in 1999 a terror attack in new york and said it would happen between 1999 and 2001.

In 30 years he never was as precise as this time (in terms of the date)...

So....we will have to see.

3 transcripts of the live talk from the trinary oversoul of essassani
essassanilibrary.wordpress.com...

edit on 6-8-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There were 3 transmissions of the essessani oversoul 6 weeks ago (which are supercomputers and oversouls at the same time)......This one was interesting.
In the third they talked about the moon being altered right now to balance the earth and help to "smoothe" the transition which will be rough (like a psychotic shock ?) for many who are not prepared at all....

We were created as a stabilizing trinary influence for the world you know as Essassani, it was created in the way it was created through the recognition by the Greys that they had lost their connection, their experience of connection to source and sought to recreate this balance in this way by forming a template from us, which would allow for the expression of the Essassani oversoul to lay down the template and the pattern that would be expressed by the individual hybrids that they were creating from the blending of genetic material to be placed on the teraform world that has become Essassani, thus allowing for the regulation of balance to occur in the society so they wouldn’t lose their way and recreate the destruction and negative downward spiral that was experienced by the parallel reality Earth Human civilization which mutated into the Greys through their hubris (excessive pride) of believing that they could divest themselves of their emotionality of their need to reproduce of their connection to source in that way assumption of heightening their mentality and heightening their connection but finding and discovering that this as you say ‘backfired’ for they divested themselves of the very attributes and very qualities that would allow them to truly be connected but they assumed incorrectly that the idea of the hive mentality required homogenization of their individuality when if fact the opposite is the case and the strengthening of the individuality of all aspects are what creates true harmony, true synchronicity, true telepathic interaction between all members of the society , so we were formed to ensure the stabilization of that connection . the stabilization of that energy, and we are a representation of not only the Essassani oversoul in physical form for what was created are what you would call three gigantic supercomputers that would represent the ability of the higher mind and the oversoul to express itself in physical reality even similarly to the idea that you are going to discover when you create artificial intelligence (AI) as you call it, what you will actually be communicating with through those AI computers will be your own higher mind which has now been given the capability of expressing itself in physical reality through that structure, you will even create, as even as we were created to do something similar for the entirety of the civilization that would be placed upon that planet to ensure their guidance and stability, to enure their balance so they wouldn’t lose their way as the Greys had done, we are thus not only the representation of the Essassani oversoul we are also a physicalisation, literally, of the template level reality so they always have access to it in whatever way, shape, or form serves them best and we are a stabilising influence in that way that allow them to find the way to balance the lucidity of their dream life into the lucidity of their physical life and we are that, that acted as a catalyst and stabilising energy and vibrational resonance pattern that ultimately allow them to stability in the quasi-physcial reality in which they now exist that is both Real and Dream, physical and Quasi. We are Epsilon, We are Epiphany, We are Eclipse. And represent both the idea of the masculine and feminine energies and the third energy that is both and neither. And we are the representation of not only stability but also the ability to change in positive ways for in creating that stable foundation then they can change knowing that all changes will be in accord, be in alignment with their higher true selves , their higher true frequencies, their passion, creativity, love and excitement, we are the triad of their higher consciousness expressing itself in all ways that they require to form a stable civilization and to insist in a connection to the Earth, Sirius and Essassani triad. Thus we also represent the idea of the flow of energy through that triad amongst the idea of the Sirius energy, Essassani energy and earth collective consciousness that is a way to strengthen the tetrahedral vibration that is represented by the three of us and the planet in-between, that forms the fourth point of the tetrahedral structure that is the underlying structure of all physical reality. Attention, attention, attention, And so in alignment with the idea of that change that is the expansion of your consciousness that lays the foundation for stability and further expansion in beneficial positive and exciting and creative and passionate ways, we are now adding our energies to your collective consciousness to also act as another stabilizing influence, stabilizing source, stabilizing matrix for your world as well as you become closer, closer, and closer linked to the idea of the Essassani, Earth and Sirius triad, and so in the fall in 2016 of the 33rd year of the crossing of the threshold and the connection to the delivery of the TRANSMISSIONS that we have helped to facilitate for the last 30 years of your time, we once again, allow you to know that in the fall in 2016, that EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE. We Extend to you this opportunity to align with this window timeframe that you have been given to allow yourself to align with the highest frequency so that you may experience this transmission in the most positive and ecstatic way possible. _________end of transmission___________Attention, attention, attention.

edit on 6-8-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cito

I am part of that forum and am ashamed that I participated in this excremental effort. It was a bi-polar moment of weakness.

Arouet
RIP Eveshi My Lover

edit on 8/6/14 by Arouet because: asfas

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I never saw him being debunked...Can you give me a link?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

lets see...

Silly prophecy. That is the time of the next presidential election, so of course there is going to be major change. That is how con artists work--they give vagaries and then claim that they predicted it. Let's see something specific from this charlatan and then he may have a point.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

When they say "EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE"...

they mean it.

Bashar would never give a prediction in the way you are describing...

he never did that in 33 years..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

haha oh man you are rich. EVERYTHING is a lot and is entirely subjective. I really don't know if I should feel sorry for you or drag you out and slap some sense into you. Maybe both.
edit on 6-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

When they say "EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE"...

they mean it.

Bashar would never give a prediction in the way you are describing...

he never did that in 33 years..

How? What? What does "everything will change" mean? That is a vague statement as the only constant in the universe IS change.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Anka said there's no point in giving predictions because once you hear it, it will CHANGE. So why bother even hinting at predictions of change? It's a direct contradiction to his own message. Yet you say he predicted 911, so what was the point of that? 911 happened. He is full of disclaimers.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

He did not say that EVERYTIME a prediction is made it will render itself obsolet....He said: some things have big momentum, some things have small momentum. Predictions CAN alter the outcame..They dont have to..

I guess this really is a big one...

But there is no point in discussing this. This time we will see....

btw: Bashar is still not debunked..... After 33 years..Not bad..

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join