It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

And channeling is not something which gives proof to the deeply separated, doubting society....So yes: patience.

So why did Darryl allow himself to be hooked up to an EEG? He said he wasn't going to provide proof to anyone yet he tried, and failed miserably. He LIED about his results and I proved that to you. You're beginning to descend into madness with your cult leader.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Lol. O so now I post one of your beloved videos, I'm a big fanatic. I typed in "bashar 2012", and watched 10 seconds of it. I thought he had no interest in 2012 at all since the E.ts made contact in 2009. If im correct.

If you wanna wait for 2017, be my guest. Just don't blame anybody else for your silly reindeer games.

Especially the holy bashar, when it 2025.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Dude, just ignore him.

Also, I don't want to become smarter if he thinks he is as smart as he thinks he is.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Bashar does not give proof.

Darryl of course would if he could

Not easy that: "2 beings through one body" thing for you ..no?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Why it is not debunked when he can not speak english is explained very clearly in 10 seconds here (the rest of the talk is "strange" to say the least...thats what happens when the energy is not grounded)

edit on 21-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I've never heard him talk about this, interesting to listen to, however always take everything you hear with a skeptical yet open mind.
I know I may sound "crazy" for saying this, but I think it's more probable Darryl is a genuine guy with a real gift. Listening to many of Bashar's talks and seeing how his information matches up with other people (such as Terrence McKenna, Alan Watts, and other sources, and even myself), he really seems to know what he's talking about. Of course he discusses many topics which cannot be proven empirically and a lot of Bashar's subject matter is within the realm of metaphysics/paranormal so those intensely skeptical in the first place will reject his words without critical thought. However strange some of the things he says, there are still many things which anyone can apply to their life by simply listening to his talks. When I first learned about this guy, I was automatically inclined to thing Bashar was just a fairy tale since I'm not a big believer in channeling because I'm much more scientifically driven. But I've learned that being very open minded and critical of new/foreign information is key, and discounting anything based on one's beliefs at first sight is just not smart. Bashar actually has a lot of stuff to say about belief systems/definitions and self-improvement and self-empowerment overall.
We obviously don't understand consciousness and how the brain works, especially other dimensions and parallel universes (scientists have also proven parallel universes to basically 100% certainty btw), so I don't even put much effort into attempting to dismantle Darryl's reputation because all that matters are his words, especially when he talks about changing oneself for the better (I call it self-evolution, striving to be a better you everyday and to help out others and letting yourself be the unique you and not be afraid or shameful of who you are).
I know everyone won't agree with my thoughts, but what do I know, I'm just a young college kid

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

yes. at the end it does not matter where the information is coming from.

Bashar even says: the mask of an alien is an "excuse" for us to talk to Ourself ...
I think its this AND that.
Advanced beings tapping into human consciousness. But yes: it does not really matter as long as the information is pure.

Its all about information not so much about the messenger. .

But i understand that many people can only digest Information when they trust the source...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes, people just love to kill the messenger and forget all about the message itself (which is the point, not the medium in which it comes through). If you listen to his words and it helps you out in some way or another, it doesn't matter if he is a fraud or not, but I think once you have been affected by Bashar's words it's only natural to think where this information came from and how the process of channeling is done. I don't discredit him because there is ALWAYS for to learn, we learn this every day of human history - things that were fables and seemingly impossible in the present (due to a lack of understanding and/or closed-mindedness) is reality a hundred or a thousand years into the future.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Yes, people just love to kill the messenger and forget all about the message itself (which is the point, not the medium in which it comes through). If you listen to his words and it helps you out in some way or another, it doesn't matter if he is a fraud or not

Then you shouldn't have a problem paying $800 to go see Roxie or Darryl channel and tell you when you get cancer, switch to an alternate reality where you don't have cancer.

A sucker is born every minute. And yes, he said that.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Telepathy being debunked should be automatic... it's never been proved.. nothing supports it

While I agree that Bashar is BS (even if I like the message) and channeling is indeed BS (note that it can be a form of faith system and a shared delusion, and real to those that participate in it, like "demonic" possessions and other type of "revelations") even if false to outsiders.

Now in regards to telepathy you are wrong, it has indeed been proven to exist and there are a lot of studies that support it, it just does not seem to be a exact phenomena but statistically it does indeed seem to explain weird divergences to expected normal randomness in tests.

Check recently posted threads on the subject on ATS there is a video label "science taboos" (note that science has no taboos, only cultures that apply the science process have) that shows a good presentation in regard to how factual evidence is dismissed on this subject.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Awesome post. S&F. I still believe telepathy/telepathics, exist though.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Me too. However, not this crack pot.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, it's not worth paying that much, i just watch his videos on youtube. I like quite a lot of it and just find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Bashar does not give proof.

I can't imagine why that is.

Could it be because there is nothing to prove, or is it because if the proof was shown someone would be out of a job?
edit on 24-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

yes. at the end it does not matter where the information is coming from.

And it shouldn't cost any money to hear that information now should it?

It may not matter to you, but if I am paying money I want this info to come from a very credible source, and that is something that Bashar has not been proven to be.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

are you paying money for watching this on youtube? I never paid for darryl and know all i want to know from youtube...

Are you again refereing to the "this or that" philosophy of your narrow mind excluding that obviously in a abundant universe with an abundant concept you can have both? ???..free information from bashar and darryl being able to life from it.

But you dont see that dont you?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good thread.

Never heard of the guy prior to this.
And the comments alone suggest there is no point in checking his works.

It doesn't rule out telepathy altogether. It's more of an expose on this guy in general.
Personally I am a believer in such a possibility.
I could justify this with why, but it'd just be my opinion, and I can't really be asked to get dragged into a debate with people who disagree. It's not only time consuming, but most of the time you're unlikely to change opinion whichever side f the fence you defend.
So let's just agree to disagree.

Here is an interesting insight though regarding the possibility;
PROJECT STARGATE: www.usnews.com...
Hey if the CIA saw the potential, why not?
Note the 73,000 pages of information that was declassified, 20,800 are still being reviewed, while a massive 17,000 will not be released because they are "too sensitive".

May have seemed off topic but I have seen comments saying it should be debunked as telepathy is "completely false" until proven otherwise.

The gentleman in question may be a complete liar.
That doesn't mean that telepathy is not real!
edit on 24-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

are you paying money for watching this on youtube? I never paid for darryl and know all i want to know from youtube...

Are you again refereing to the "this or that" philosophy of your narrow mind excluding that obviously in a abundant universe with an abundant concept you can have both? ???..free information from bashar and darryl being able to life from it.

But you dont see that dont you?

LOL. So you have a life changing and deep philosophy based on You-tube videos and that does not tell you anything?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

kauskau
Why it is not debunked when he can not speak english is explained very clearly in 10 seconds here (the rest of the talk is "strange" to say the least...thats what happens when the energy is not grounded)

edit on 21-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

Oh, what bull#. "I can't speak English" as I'm speaking English. He didn't understand what she said (because it was bull# too) and then pawned it off as being a different language but he didn't understand what she said anyway but should have if he was getting "telepathic pulses" and didn't need language in the first place but if he was able to identify it as the language of "Sirius" why couldn't he understand it as well as he understood the English the girl said?

Obviously he is channeling because he has his hands folded and he couldn't channel unless he had his hands folded.

edit on 24-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I ignored that video because well... you know. However, I think I'll watch it now just so I can be on the same page.

That was painful to watch.
edit on 24-1-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join