It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You don´t get it. YOU ARE THE MASTER. You determine the rate in which they give proof. TO me they gave total proof. I can not give it to you. Because it IS TRUE that YOU ARE TOTALLY FREE.

so free that you can even play the game of ignorance as long as you want.

He will not teach you something that our culture does not already have in its potential to know without their help. Why do you think only if he would give something new it would be real????

Don´t you get it? WHen he would do that -> I COULD INTERFERE WITH YOUR FREE WILL. Because i could FORCE you to believe in its authenticity. But this is not the game humanity is playing right now. But this will sound as an excuse for you. Cause you are free to believe so...

explain!!! Why do you think a measurement for real contact via channeling is "giving proof by showing something we don´t know at all."

Why do you believe an evolved ET race would force them-selfs upon us..

Why do you think you are describing more than a belief system you have.

Take your time

edit on 17-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

You don´t get it. YOU ARE THE MASTER. You determine the rate in which they give proof. TO me they gave total proof. I can not give it to you. Because it IS TRUE that YOU ARE TOTALLY FREE.

so free that you can even play the game of ignorance as long as you want.

He will not teach you something that our culture does not already have in its potential to know without their help. Why do you think only if he would give something new it would be real????

Don´t you get it? WHen he would do that -> I COULD INTERFERE WITH YOUR FREE WILL. Because i could FORCE you to believe in its authenticity. But this is not the game humanity is playing right now. But this will sound as an excuse for you. Cause you are free to believe so...

explain!!! Why do you think a measurement for real contact via channeling is "giving proof by showing something we don´t know at all."

Why do you believe an evolved ET race would force them-selfs upon us..

Why do you think you are describing more than a belief system you have.

Take your time

edit on 17-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

Why would an ET not stoop to proving themselves to us but then would stoop to channel themselves to a guy who patents their name and sells CD's? The ET have bills to pay? C'mon, your machinations and twisting to avoid any sort of rationality in regards to this con man is laughable.

The truth is that Bashar has not given us anything we do not know already is because he does not exist, in this plane or another, and is a fabrication of Anka and everything is limited by what Anka knows himself because Basher IS Anka.

Even ANka does not believe his own bull# because Anka patented Bashar and his terminology to protect his creation--his intellectual property is copywrited because he knows he made it up.

You say "Nobody can debunk Bashar" but then you turn around and say that he'll give us nothing we don't already know which is an automatic excuse to avoid anything that could debunk them.
edit on 17-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by uncommitted

clearly you would have been called nuts if you have told sn in the 18th century that there will be "machines" which enable you to communicate wirelessly with another person even seeing his face...

The word "wireless communication" would have been enough to let you burn as a witch..or whatever is the name for the male counterpart in english..

You didn't answer the question though did you? This was about people seeing meteorites being labelled as crazy, not wi-fi and saying it would get you burnt as a witch is just nonsense, why do you think that? Now, if you claimed that through wi-fi you were channelling with someone on Venus, well, that may be a different story - people may have had a long hard laugh.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Cult-like believers of channeling & metaphysics will try to sell you on the idea that advanced beings would focus their energy and time sending telepathic messages to low-life swindlers that are suspected of fraud and lies, rather than using their advanced understanding of the universe & physics to simply interrupt all earth based transmissions over satellite and television to let everyone know they exist. Which do you think would open people more to the idea of "one-ness" and give them a feeling of belonging? Which would be the more likely scenario? The truth is, believers in Bashar are no different than christians who take the New Testament literally, despite evidence of inconsistencies, historical inaccuracies and the fact that most of it was written well after young Yeshua was worm food. They are no different than Charles Manson's followers. There will always be people that believe in something in the absence of proof.

Basically, Bashar is an assbag that preys on small minded people that are trying to fill a void in their lives.
edit on 17-1-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You dont understand it. Advanced beings KNOW that it is a game we are playing. We chose to play it. Its not that we are victims in that. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

This is a holographic game.

WE WANTED TO FORGET.

And they know that.

We are masters of limitation

Thats why they are not in a hurry to "proof" themselves to people who are not ready.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Thats why they are not in a hurry to "proof" themselves to people who are not ready.

So why hasn't he shown proof to all that are ready instead of just this one man?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

why do you think darryl is the only one who got proof?

"Proof" is a term which stands for "a representation that gives you the knowledge of the existence of something else.
There are hundreds of people going to bashar meetings who were abducted.

But i guess the abduction phenomenon here is also not believed by the sceptics. As so many things.

BTW: bashar is the result of the abductions ..he is half human, half zeta (grey).

The goals of the abductors

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

BTW: bashar is the result of the abductions ..he is half human, half zeta (grey).

Actually, he is the result of a person with an overactive imagination that enjoys conning rubes for their money.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

well the universe will fully support you in that belief my friend. And now: have a good life!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
this one helped a friend of mine who could not be helped by any kind of shrink..

the simple things work.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok...one more time.

TRY TO FOLLOW WHAT HE SAYS HERE...CHANGE YOUR DEFINITIONS THAT YOU DONT LIKE ..call it new age...known since forever or whatever. But TRY IT
And than wait a few months and tell me if your reality changed in a direction of your preference.

And than lets discuss again.

THIS WORKS. AND there are powers that don´t want you to know that.
Because this changes everything!!!
You really need no medication or shrinks..REALLY!
You just need to understand this simple concept!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

U r so 2009 to me...
edit on 18-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

yes..i also feel 2009 still having to explain anyone that we already have real contact to ET via channeling

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If you love Bashar so much why don't you marry him?

Seriously dude...Whatever.

Like, go to his house and suck him...Go suck your master till you learn something.

And 2012 was the supposed'ed day that real contact an ascension was to happen?

Come on, post some more 2012 prophecies.

Like I even click on them.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

really mature post. Thanks for that.

no since 30 !!!! years bashar never came with that "2012 will be open contact" thing..

his timeline is precise as it can be (giving that there is not only ONE timeline)

One thing is sure. Between 2015 and 2017 we will know there is ET life out there and this will mark the beginning of the opening of our mass consciousness to the possibility of direct proof .. Until then they will only do what we want to: and our government is a representation of what we want as a mass consciousness. And the government KNOWS and shields us from that knowledge. They represent our own separation in us. The seperation and judgement over our greed, fear of the unknown etc etc.
Even if you don´t like that. Thats what "cultural responsibility means". No victimization .

Humanity is not ready for disclosure. Because disclosure is not a thing that will happen with a government which shields us from it.

And channeling is not something which gives proof to the deeply separated, doubting society....So yes: patience.

edit on 19-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes, u sound like the mature type too.

Im pretty sure we were supposed to ascend or make E.t contact in 2012.

So, u going to his house and suck him, and realize how much of a dumbass u r?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

no we were not supposed to make contact in 2012..at least bashar did not say this since 30 years..he always said 2012 will be the date in which we will be slightly more positive..

And the rest: no thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Sure he didn't.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

you surely dont watch the videos dont you? Thats exactly what i said: Slightly more positive and contact is dependent on us....

so?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
my god..he even SAYS in that video "between 2025 and..."

..pfff

you really suck in making a point ..

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join