It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singularity And Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There is only one being that exists which popped into existing a point long, long ago.

It can turn its awareness into a division from a singularity and into a singularity from a division.

It can have as many aware and active members as it prefers for any one of its division modes of operation.

It can make its aware and active members masculine or femanin among other things to bring about differences.

It can also create brandnew things out of its being with its mystical existence ruler aspect.

Two questions:

What would you do if you were this lucky being? And what would you name this lucky being?

I'll tell you what I'd do, I'd create different worlds where I could enjoy singularity and division in different ways and wises. And I'd name this being two names: THE MYSTICAL LUCKINESS and THE OUTER LIMITS.

edit on 18-8-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
There is only one being that exists which popped into existing a point long, long ago.

It can turn its awareness into a division from a singularity and into a singularity from a division.

It can have as many aware and active members as it prefers for any one of its division modes of operation.

It can make its aware and active members masculine or femanin among other things to bring about differences.

It can also create brandnew things out of its being with its mystical existence ruler aspect.

Two questions:

What would you do if you were this lucky being? And what would you name this lucky being?

I'll tell you what I'd do, I'd create different worlds where I could enjoy singularity and division in different ways and wises. And I'd name this being two names: THE MYSTICAL LUCKINESS and THE OUTER LIMITS.

I would Be and it would be called I Am.
edit on 18/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

join