It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Henson's The Cube (1969)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i also just realized that this movie was made by Jim Henson.. now.. i look at him a totally different light.. muppets anyone?
en.wikipedia.org...
i have watched The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth which i also didnt realize was made by him but they carry the same theme.. addressing it in different ways. it's all about the chakra system and the pineal and pituitary. about attaining enlightenment and addressing the meaning of existence codified.
en.wikipedia.org...
apparently Frank Oz co-directed Dark crystal. this is how we can trace these events.

Walt Disney, Frank Oz and Jim Henson.. i will assume were Freemasons.

The Freemasons have been all over Hollywood. and they have been codifying the message of illumination in a 100 thousand million ways on screen in their works to convey the message so that we understand. they have been trying to tell us! and we have been so blind.

im sure this will open a whole new world for you who are researching. ive just shown you how to connect the dots. just follow the yellow brick road. trace and research things. so much to be revealed through a 'Holistic study' versus specialization. the information is scattered.. but not un-reconstructible.

i see it in every cartoon. from he-man to Top Cat. it is naked. and you will start to see it now im sure. This supports an arguement against popular belief. it shows that the Freemasons are humanity's friend.. and propoganda has misled many ppl to believe that they are humanity's enemies.
edit on 18-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The black cube is a symbol for the planet Saturn.

The hexagram is a 2d representation of a cube and when a cube is unfolded it forms a cross.

Saturn has a Hexagram on one of its poles.

PS

In reply to Omage, if Masonry is humanity's friend why then have so many Masons participated in horrible injustices against humanity?

Harry Solomon Truman dropped the atomic bomb on the 33rd parallel killing tens of thousands while the man who led its development quoted the Destroyer, Shive (also Saturn).

FDR continued allowing the Federal Reserve to enslave America and even propagated Masonic symbolism on to the dollar, the very means by which we have been so enslaved.

The Masons are descendants of the Templars who where slaughtered on mass for worshiping the Baphomet. The Baphomet is the constellation Capricorn which is ruled by the planet Saturn. Also Saturn is the ruling planet of the constellation of Aquarius.

And you claiming that Masons are preaching enlightenment to us . . . . then why do they propagate UFO alien nonsense if they know the higher truths? (Regan for example)

I don't buy it, not even with the Masonic dollar.
edit on 19-8-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Rofl its like a comedy of the cube trilogy.
Great video.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
The black cube is a symbol for the planet Saturn.

The hexagram is a 2d representation of a cube and when a cube is unfolded it forms a cross.

Saturn has a Hexagram on one of its poles.

PS

In reply to Omage, if Masonry is humanity's friend why then have so many Masons participated in horrible injustices against humanity?

Harry Solomon Truman dropped the atomic bomb on the 33rd parallel killing tens of thousands while the man who led its development quoted the Destroyer, Shive (also Saturn).

FDR continued allowing the Federal Reserve to enslave America and even propagated Masonic symbolism on to the dollar, the very means by which we have been so enslaved.

The Masons are descendants of the Templars who where slaughtered on mass for worshiping the Baphomet. The Baphomet is the constellation Capricorn which is ruled by the planet Saturn. Also Saturn is the ruling planet of the constellation of Aquarius.

And you claiming that Masons are preaching enlightenment to us . . . . then why do they propagate UFO alien nonsense if they know the higher truths? (Regan for example)

I don't buy it, not even with the Masonic dollar.
edit on 19-8-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

ok but what about the freemasons that freed slaves throughout history and ended opression under tyranny in continents around the world. what of america's founding fathers who moved to liberate them from british rule and opression?

have you ever listened to the other side of the story? every story has at least 2 sides. and like a picture u cant know the WHOLE picture if u only looked at a part of it. u must acknowledge the whole picture. u may be a victim of subjective research.. this is when someone subjects u to a train of thought and u get rolling on that train only. researching but everything u research is in one direction. im sure u have found alot of information that bastardizes the freemasons. but have you ever looked at their side of the story? have u ever searched for material that might defend them? have you ever gotten hold of real masonic documents and did you ever see this documentary?

www.youtube.com...

i knew this before i saw the documentary, having had access to masonic documents which stated the masons have a very noble goal. "to assist mankind in his spiritual evolution". also if u look into the history of the organisation it becomes very apparent and it is also their defense. during history some men have joined freemasonry with ill intentions of misrepresenting the organisation in the eyes of the public. they were infiltrated by those who wanted to know their secrets and corrupted. but they also knew this would happen and restructured the organisation to separate the sheep from the goat as best they can.

so some evil men in history were freemasons. but it is obvious they are not following the code of freemasonry. should we blame the entire organisation for the actions of a few? expressly since the those actions violate the purpose assigned to freemasonry itself?

it's the same thing going on with the democratic and republican parties today. the democrats were slave traders, the republicans freed the slaves and spread a political stance of freedom. so over time.. the democrats infiltrated the republican party so that they can both be democrat at heart. now what does it matter what name u call the party if the ppl in it vote for democratic values? thus an entire nation is deceived. they also cornered the masses by placing more puppets on the independent. so what choice do ppl really have? look up history. the history of the democratic and republican parties. see what they were founded on. and see if they still operate by their founding principles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join