It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
This was reportedly from a blog, unsure as to how valid it is

www.allisonmichelleernst69.blogspot.co.uk...

Scroll down and look by whom it was posted. Still the same idiotic jerk.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

I did question it's validity, it sounds silly. Not aware of that guy, is he well known for such things?

ETA googled, guy sounds a bit obsessed.

Would be good to know the nature of this this ''information'' though, I read somewhere on ATS she was claiming a victim was an accomplice but it wasn't sourced.

edit on 1-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
This was reportedly from a blog, unsure as to how valid it is

www.allisonmichelleernst69.blogspot.co.uk...

crazy person even forwarded Holmes mail to his place www.denverpost.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
when I first heard the story I instantly thought Manchurian Candidate why would he tell the police about the bombs ?
oh ty op the doc was a nice watch.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Buddyweiser because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Buddyweiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Any documentary should have all the tid bits about the James Holmes affair and here is one of them.

A cell phone video footage of a man, dressed in black, lying on the ground with a mask next to his head, outside the theater.

Link to footage:
www.youtube.com...

This video clearly shows this man dressed as such and this could explain why Jenny Gallagher mysteriously drowned, because if she treated this man, then she saw too much.

Other item to consider is why someone would be shooting a shooter unless some other team was involved and was taking out the original team so as not to have any witnesses. We may never know, but this does add to the discussion.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I can't watch the video right now, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll watch at least some of it...

I mean, this event took place two weeks after he quit his particpation in a program for improving the human species - what are the chances that he just randomly 'snapped' when he was involved in such a project as that? What are the chances that he didn't discover more than he wanted to see?

Be realistic. It has to be pretty bad when you just melt down like that. Not just anything does that to a man, you know? If it had been like that, he would have broken LONG before...not only that, he would never have been accepted into the program.

In any case, I've subscribed and I'll check out the video when I'm on a decent computer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned already, Holmes tried to commit "suicide" 3 times over the last few days or so by trying to crack open his head by banging it on the wall, cell and jumping off the bed (falling backwards, not just jumping off a bed a few inches off the ground). So we'll probably read about him being suicided soon enough.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah I read the thread about that today too. Well, at least the part about what happened. I couldn't bring myself to go through all the posts by the jerks laughing about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrimitiveWorld

The documentary mentions that Sirhan Sirhan had the same symptoms as Holmes and still to this day doesnt remember killing Robert Kennedy. It also talks about the drug that was probably used. A very scary one that makes the victim powerless to resist any suggestions.

So Im pretty sure this guy got the same treatment. We have to start realizing that there are drugs like this out there and they are being used by the agencies to carry out false flag attacks and inserting a clueless patsy to take the blame for it.

Who knows what kind of drug the guy who bit the face off that homeless man was given... :/

Hell, you can this without drugs. Simple hypnosis can achieve the same goal. If the mind is susceptible enough to be manipulated, you can get someone to do anything you want with them having no memory of it ever happening.

YouTube (man under hypnosis)

I would have linked the actual video here, but that still isn't possible while on the mobile site.

An even better, full episode of the same issue of being able to hypnotize someone to assassinate is here

YouTube full episode of "Assassin"

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join