It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

The reason they are waiting is for "wounds" to heal. People forget and move on to another conspiracy. Bye the time this goes to court the online investigations by people on websites like this will have died down to a dead hault!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus
reply to post by backwherewestarted

What points? Please point me in their direction, as i don't feel like treading through every single thread about this case to find them.

Ah, I get it, you are simply talking without having a clue. I can make discovery when you are talking about various threads and I am talking about the points I made in this thread.

Also, it would be nice if you didn't attempt to talk down to me as if i'm an idiot. Assuming that you're somehow more intelligent than everybody else on the internet is generally a poor strategy.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

I would say it's even poorer strategy to go after the person when you get called out for having a response that does not even come close to refuting the points made and, in fact, backs up the points. It makes you look like you bring nothing to the discussion. I you don't like it, feel free to run along to another thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

Ah, I get it, you are simply talking without having a clue. I can make discovery when you are talking about various threads and I am talking about the points I made in this thread.

Also, it would be nice if you didn't attempt to talk down to me as if i'm an idiot. Assuming that you're somehow more intelligent than everybody else on the internet is generally a poor strategy.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

I would say it's even poorer strategy to go after the person when you get called out for having a response that does not even come close to refuting the points made and, in fact, backs up the points. It makes you look like you bring nothing to the discussion. I you don't like it, feel free to run along to another thread.

A) I hate to break it to you chief, but your only other posts in this thread are about ticket prices. Which have absolutely NOTHING to do with anything that i said. Somehow, in spite of your vastly superior intellect, you seem to have made a mistake and/or got your threads mixed up. You should probably double-check these things before you spout off like an a-hole on a public forum. Mayhaps it is you who should run along to another thread, perhaps one that you've actually posted some sort of valid points in. This surely isn't such a thread. Please point out to me what ticket prices have to do with a single thing that i've posted in any of the James Holmes threads. Have you even read my posts in the other Holmes threads? Obviously not, or you would probably have some idea of what i actually said.

B) Stop trying to be an internet tough-guy warrior, it's embarrassing. I was under the impression this was a forum for open discussion and the sharing of ideas. Glad to know it's actually for hurling baseless, immature insults at anybody who has the audacity to disagree with you, despite the fact that you don't know the first thing about said person or their credentials.

Also, where exactly did i "call you out" for anything? You said it was possible to check things in advance, i pointed out that the police statement claims that he DIDN'T check these things out in advance. And note that i did so without resorting to childish insults or holier-than-thou posturing, which you are apparently incapable of doing. Everything else you said in this thread bears no relation to anything i posted, despite your assertions otherwise.

What "points" did i fail to refute? Am i supposed to refute your statements about ticket prices, which are your only points in this thread, despite the fact that ticket prices have no bearing an anything that i've said?
Why do i need to refute something that i'm not even discussing and have absolutely zero interest in?

edit on 24-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I want to point out that when they were de-bombing his apt and telling us how utterly professional and tech. The explosives were...why then do you see the fire dept. breaking out his window? Wouldn't that have been rigged?

I don't want to hear...they looked in the window and saw it wasn't rigged...if this guy was such an expert...he would or could have rigged it so you wouldn't see the trap....

Right?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I truly don't understand how people don't have a problem with the following fact, regardless of their opinion on everything else:

Within hours, at most, the case was basically closed. They said he did it, he acted alone, and that was that. Case closed.
Even if Holmes was the only shooter, what f'ing police force closes case and ends the investigation within a few hours of such a horrific crime? How can they definitively say that he acted alone without the benefit of ANY sort of investigation???? This was a horrific incident; don't you think they should actually bother to INVESTIGATE everything before closing the case and saying he was a lone gunman? At least explore the opportunity that he didn't act alone? Because they sure as hell didn't have enough time to do so before saying definitively that he acted alone. That is, at best, TERRIBLE and wholly incompetent police work. In no way does it even approach being an acceptable investigation.

And the stuff about the confessions is basically moot, since all of the evidence is sealed and we will never see or hear them.
Why is it sealed, by the way? Why would the evidence being released be "contrary to public interest?" Anybody care to eplain that? As someone with a pretty thorough knowledge of the legal system, i can assure you that is NOT normal procedure. If he was truly a lone psycho and there is nothing more to it, why is it contrary to public interest for the public to see the evidence?

Well, only speculation from my part, but maybe does it have to do with the possibility of the existence of another (or more) shooter(s), being secretly searched for by the police forces, in order not to provoke a mass panic in the population, and in order to make the shooter(s) believe they can get away with what they did without problem. But that's just pure speculation.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I want to point out that when they were de-bombing his apt and telling us how utterly professional and tech. The explosives were...why then do you see the fire dept. breaking out his window? Wouldn't that have been rigged?

I don't want to hear...they looked in the window and saw it wasn't rigged...if this guy was such an expert...he would or could have rigged it so you wouldn't see the trap....

Right?

Well, if you don't want to hear it, then...
More seriously, what strikes me as a little strange is the fact that on the photographs we have from Holmes' apartment (and they are only exterior shots, from some distance), we can't see any cable running through the room. Were these pictures taken after the FBI took the dangerous bombs and cables out of the apartment ? Isn't it strange that no photographs of the inside of the apartment (taken days before a gag order was put in place by the judge) leaked ?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

Don't feed the trolls my good man. You're making very excellent points.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

Don't feed the trolls my good man. You're making very excellent points.

Thank you very much, and i mean that sincerely.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Either you ARE just a troll, or you have some of the worst reading comprehension and self-awareness that i have ever encountered

I repeat, yet again: YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY POINTS IN THIS THREAD THAT HAVE ANY RELEVANCE WHATSOEVER TO ANYTHING I'VE SAID! Your only post in this thread is about ticket prices. I never mentioned ticket prices, and they have no bearing on my statements. So why would i bother refuting something that has no relevance to my statements whatsoever? What don't you grasp about this? Are you truly this dense? Sweet lord....

edit on 25-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Threads like these make me very grateful for places like ATS. It is frightening to think there are those out there who don't question the ever-changing 'official story'. Thanks for the video!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I enjoyed this. Thank you. It was very interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Either you ARE just a troll, or you have some of the worst reading comprehension and self-awareness that i have ever encountered

I repeat, yet again: YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY POINTS IN THIS THREAD THAT HAVE ANY RELEVANCE WHATSOEVER TO ANYTHING I'VE SAID! Your only post in this thread is about ticket prices. I never mentioned ticket prices, and they have no bearing on my statements. So why would i bother refuting something that has no relevance to my statements whatsoever? What don't you grasp about this? Are you truly this dense? Sweet lord....

The only troll I see is the one sending pm's and purposely being obtuse. Seriously, I just went back and read your responses to me and, if I give you the benefit of the doubt, you are merely being obtuse in order to troll. The only alternative is that you have some serious deficiencies in the intelligence department.

I do give you credit, you have done an excellent job of avoiding while attacking...just like you have been taught on here.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Holy hell, dude. I have asked you 5 times now, and you have yet to answer me. It really isn't difficult to understand: What does your SINGLE post in this thread, which deals with nothing other than ticket prices, have to do with anything that i've said??? It will take you all of 30 seconds to answer that simple question, and yet you seem to be incapable of doing so.

Also, note that other posters have called you a troll for your posts in this thread, as well. And yet none have said the same of me. Because i actually made points, whereas you have done nothing but avoid my questions while accusing me of doing likewise. WHAT DO TICKET PRICES HAVE TO DO WITH MY POSTS????

As for the PM: you had been excessively rude to me, without any reason whatsoever, in numerous posts. I figured it would be more civil to send you a PM to discuss it rather than clogging up this thread with a pointless argument (a one-sided argument consisting entirely of me asking you questions and you avoiding them while continuing to insult me, by the way). But you apparently decided it was a better strategy to continue insulting me on the public forum.

Are you ever going to answer me? Are you ever going to point out to me what points i'm supposed to be refuting? Are you ever going to explain what your single post about ticket prices has to do with anything i've said? Surely it shouldn't be very difficult.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Actually, i don't know why i've already wasted this much time on you. You've had numerous chances to state your case or make some sort of valid point, and you have completely failed. Either you truly are simply a troll, or you realize you have absolutely nothing of substance to say on this issue and have decided to just waste my time by being evasive and insulting. Or, you are simply too idiotic to comprehend that the single "point" you made has absolutely zero bearing on my posts, and are too dumb to articulate any sort of meaningful argument. In any case, congratulations for derailing me from actually speaking substantively on this issue, as opposed to arguing with you, for so long.

"Please point out to me what ticket prices have to do with a single thing that i've posted in any of the James Holmes threads."
I have asked this question over and over again, and you have yet to reply to it. And yet you accuse ME of being evasive. It was you who said my posts didn't address your points, so it's on you to explain to me what ticket prices even have to do with a single thing i've said. And you can't do it. The answer is that ticket prices have NOTHING to do with my points. They are irrelevant to the conversation. I never made any mention of them whatsoever. Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I sincerely apologize to everybody for allowing myself to derail this thread so long with a petty argument. I am truly sorry.
So let's get this back on track:

If Holmes acted alone, and was the one who was in the theater that propped open the door before returning to open fire as police say(although multiple witnesses say that the person who propped the door open was not the same person as the shooter), how come not a SINGLE witness can place him inside of that theater?

Not one witness has said they saw him inside. So in a full theater, nobody notices a guy with bright red dyed hair sitting in the front row?
Numerous witnesses saw somebody in the front row stand up to prop open the emergency exit. The police claim it was Holmes who did this.
So all of these people saw him do it, and yet none of them recognize him? None of them notice his hair? The people sitting behind him didn't see him? The people sitting beside him didn't see him?
Remember, the theater, by all accounts, was damn near full. SOMEBODY had to be sitting in close proximity to him. So how is it nobody saw him?
How is it that everybody saw somebody stand up to prop open the door, and not one of those people can identify Holmes with his ridiculously bright red hair as that person????

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I sincerely apologize to everybody for allowing myself to derail this thread so long with a petty argument. I am truly sorry.
So let's get this back on track:

You're the one doing all the hard lifting so feel free to take this thread where you please IMO..

Also, as a rule, arguments on ATS are really fun to witness and keep most of us coming back.
edit on 25-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Probably the most damning piece of evidence for an alternative explanation for what happened is the fact that no one can identify Holmes as the shooter..

Also, if it was Holmes who was in the theater and propped open the door so he could reenter then that means he got into full swat gear in a matter of minutes all by himself (without anyone seeing)... highly unlikely.

And then there are the other 101 things that don't add up.
edit on 25-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And how about this:
According to every single witness who saw somebody prop open the door, that person did so immediately after receiving a call on their cell phone. Who made that phone call? What was its significance? If Holmes acted alone, then why would he wait until he received a phone call in order to initiate his plan? Are we supposed to believe that phone call was just a coincidence?
"Oh hey, my buddy is calling. I better answer it. Oh, that reminds me, i was planning on shooting all of these people! Guess i may as well go change into my body armor while i talk on the phone!"
And the police have said NOTHING to explain that phone call.

So a theater full of people see somebody stand up during the movie to prop open the door, and not one of them can ID that person as Holmes (despite the fact that Holmes had absurdly bright red hair). They all say he received a phone call before he opened the door (which would seem to imply it was some sort of signal to prop open the door at that time), and yet we are supposed to believe that there was only one person involved. The police have made no effort whatsoever to explain who made that call or why.

At the very least, that phone call would open the possibility that there was somebody else involved who made that call. At the very least, it seems like something worth looking into.
But, nope: they immediately said he acted alone without even taking enough time to investigate. No eplanation for that phone call. No explanation for the gas mask being so far away when police initially claimed he was wearing it when they arrived, no explanation as to why none of the witnesses who saw somebody prop open the door can ID that person as Holmes, no explanation as to why so many witnesses say there were multiple shooters, no explanation as to why they said they ID'ed him immediately due to his body armor/gas mask/rifle when all of that stuff was not only lying on the ground but was spread over a wide area (despite the fact that Holmes supposedly exited the theater and then basically just waited by his car until police arrived), no explanation as to why there is so security footage, no valid reason for the evidence to be sealed, etc etc etc....nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
n/m

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join