It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLovenLight

This incident kind of reminds me of some movie scenes...ironically or perhaps ideas were taken from these movies.

'The Town', where the heist is they dress as cops and obtain access to vaults, then escaping in ambulances, they used the appropriate uniforms for these purposes.

The Aurora incident has so many holes it could have been done by those pretending to be SWAT or paramedics that just happened to be on the scene fast. They could have been escape vehicles. The response from first call to attendance was supposedly 90 seconds, though it supposedly took 19 mins to find the suspect. These things don't add.

ETA these clips contain violence, so if you prefer not to watch them you know beforehand.

'Inglorious Basterds', where the Jewish theatre owner dupes the nazis into viewing a movie at her cinema then they are basically destroyed and the place set fire to, whilst she projects her laughing image on to the main screen, looking a bit like ''The Joker''.

Who knows where some people get their ideas from, though there are possible similarities.

edit on 19-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was surfing in the internet and this is what I found.Megadeath Rocker Dave Mustaine Says Obama, Not James Holmes, Staged Aurora Shooting

Here is the link
www.policymic.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

Thanks for posting this. I'm interested in watching it (can't right now, but definitely will later). This case just hasn't felt "right" to me.

S & F for the info!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't understand why more people don't watch things like this. I try showing people this and they don't even care to watch it. It's pretty disturbing...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here is what probably happened according to my conspiracy mind.....He was drugged and left in his car while his mysterious roomates did the shooting, as he awoke from his medical induced coma , he is groggy and the police have him in custody with little to no stuggle. Just my opinion....... Where did he get the explosive expertise? ( do not say the internet, cause I was researching 5 years ago the "official color of islam" and my computor locked down until the FBI showed up 3 days later. So looking up tripwire bombs on the internet would put up so many red flags)
He would not have been able to buy bullet proof gear without a peace officers linscence or a type 3 gun permit. When I worked at the prison I tried to buy a bullet proof vest and even with my TDCJ ID I could not buy it.Mollie gear is not bullet proof, by the way.
If you go to the trouble of booby trapping your apartment you would not tell everybody about it. Nothing to this makes sense.........

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
First I was disturbed by the shooting.

Then I was disturbed by the way the Media milked it.

Then I was disturbed by what seemed to be a disconnect in reporting and reality.

Then I was disturbed that the majority of people accepted it, no questions.

Then I was disturbed by Gun rights implications.

Then I was disturbed when everyone forgot about the whole thing in less than a month.

I'm pretty disturbed.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennelNo, it isn't. I have a work colleague who knows the family. There isn't anything unusual about them, Robert works at a business software company.

Robert works for Fair Isaac (FICO), which is not a 'business software company.' He is a software developer, yes, but they are not a 'software company' by any stretch. He develops in-house, proprietary software for risk/fraud modeling and detection.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
Just finished the documentary and, oh my God. The part with Larry King and President Clinton at the end, brought chills all over my body. I have never seen that video clip before.

that clinton bit in the video comes from another documentary, where a man spends a year just surfing the second feed of MSMs signals. he discovers some pretty shocking stuff. heaps of unedited conversations between presenters and past presidents. i recommend you seek it out and get the full disturbing video of the bought and paid for presidential elections.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow

That suffocator of sins movie is messed up. I can't find any real information on it, just articles from "Diggity" whatever talking to James Holmes.

I don't get how James got a hold of this guys phone number and just casually called him about the movie trailer?

Stranger yet; there's only one link to the trailer I can find
www.youtube.com...

And it's dated August 1st, after the shooting. There's no Wikipedia articles about this movie, no references to the characters or the back story. The trailer doesn't even make much sense to be honest. The Facebook page doesn't have a lot of likes. I don't understand how he got a license for the Batman character, or how this is a "Spin off".

The enemy is "The Black Rat" I gather...

Interesting; gatesofvienna.blogspot.ca...

A sample
"The black rat has been used as a symbol of right-wing revolutionary nationalism for the past few decennia. It really symbolizes indifference towards criticism, rules of civility [and conduct],… which are being foisted upon us from the Left and other establishment lackeys. The insult of “black rat” was adopted as a badge of honor and adopted as a political symbol. In Flanders several organizations use(d) the black rat in their symbolism: VMO [Vlaamse Militanten Orde], NSV, NJSV, VJM,… In other countries this symbol has a longer pedigree."
edit on 20-8-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Need confirmation / denial on this (*may form the basis for untold amounts of future Yan'kee bashing
):

Are there really alarms in the United States of America that sound "MURDER IN THE THEATRE!! MURDER IN THE THEATRE!! " when set off? - LINK

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by sirnukeem
Movie ticket was only $6.50

LOL that seems off to me....for a late night showing like that...I'm only about 120 miles away from Aurora in a lower cost of living town and our late night movies are $7.50+

That just doesn't seem right to me at all...
edit on 18-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

I don't know if you can still do it, haven't been to the movies in years, but years ago I remember doing this all the time. What you do is go to King Soopers and ask for tickets to AMC, United Artists, etc. They sell them to you for $5, that's what they used to be. Then you can use them to get in to see any movie. It always made the ticket price a few dollars cheaper than buying them at the theater. If it was a new movie they would discount a certain price and charge you less. Usually would have to pay a buck or two more. Maybe that's why it's $6.50? I used to do this to get into new IMAX movies for a lot less than they charged too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrLovenLight
Just got done watching most of the video and after seeing the way the media is railroading Mr. Holmes it certainly looks like he got setup.

Has anyone theorized that there were 3 people involved.. 2 inside guys who told james to wait by his car then went in and did their deed and ran off.. leaving james who is obviously under some sort of mind control or drugged to get picked up by the police. Based on witness reports nobody ever described seeing anyone who looked like james in the theater.

How is this for a theory

The 3 guys went to the theatre in costume, Holmes was given drugs and never made it into the theatre

The other guys did the shooting and ran away down the road

A week later the same guys did the same thing only this time one of them got shot dead

The other one is on the inside and walks away

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
First I was disturbed by the shooting.

Then I was disturbed by the way the Media milked it.

Then I was disturbed by what seemed to be a disconnect in reporting and reality.

Then I was disturbed that the majority of people accepted it, no questions.

Then I was disturbed by Gun rights implications.

Then I was disturbed when everyone forgot about the whole thing in less than a month.

I'm pretty disturbed.

Welcome to post 9/11... Facing a mountain of evidence, all sheep will turn their backs. 9/11 was a zeitgeist on our consciousness, it drove the sheep in to further complacency and ignorance. The PTB can get away with any sloppy job at this point, in fact, the sloppier the better. Doesn't matter when the masses are already in a stupor, they love being stupid, they soak and marinate in raw uncut stupidity. They were born to follow and bow down because they are expert dick riders. Spiritually and mentally they're useless tits that are not actually capable of ''thinking'' Watching MSM is the high point of intellectualism for the 85, they want to sit and think that they understand, they don't actually want to think, thats hard for them, so follow follow follow down the yellow brick road they go.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Well,

I'm pretty disturbed by your attitude as well. Most people are more disposed to follow than lead. While it'd be nice if more people would think actively, having a majority in follow mode should be tolerable.

The faults of society probably originate with the leaders on a higher scale than the followers...and anyone who takes the attitude that they are superior because they are less easily deceived are no more fit to lead than the guys who created this mess.

And when it comes to 9/11 and James Holmes, chances are neither you or I have the story straight either.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by Kapablanka

Well,

I'm pretty disturbed by your attitude as well. Most people are more disposed to follow than lead. While it'd be nice if more people would think actively, having a majority in follow mode should be tolerable.

The faults of society probably originate with the leaders on a higher scale than the followers...and anyone who takes the attitude that they are supeor because they are less easily deceived are no more fit to lead than the guys who created this mess.

And when it comes to 9/11 and James Holmes, chances are neither you or I have the story straight either.

I never said anything about being superior. There's a difference between wearing a certain style of clothing because everyone else is doing it and, the state of mind of a person that is capable of enduring reverse social-psychological manipulation, who end up promoting it, enjoying and accepting it, despite facts and evidence that point to the contrary.

To be a leader, you don't have to have a high position in society and wear a suit. Being a leader is about being yourself, thinking for yourself, expressing yourself despite what others think or say. I can't understand why you're so sensitive. Your whole post is faulty I could pick apart each line. Ex. ''followers should be ok.'' Given what circumstances? Under what direction? Committing what actions? A vague statement like this, actually your whole post is vague and limp.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slave NO MORE
Hey all,

I found the following video on Youtube. Just wanted to share!

For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news reports, theories and ideas behind the motives of the crime. Topics discussed include the second suspect, weapons, police audio analysis, James Holmes education and bio, LIBOR scandal, MK Ultra, Project Gunrunner, and several other important elements. Several new pieces of evidence and testimonies all in one video.

Thnak you for this video. I would urge everyone to circulate this far and wide.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
According to this board, if anything horrible happens, it's Lizard People.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I'm part way through it.
Will add my thoughts after I finish

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I watched the video....it wasn't bad....at times I felt it was getting too deep into speculation but it was interesting...I wish they had more data on the victims. As some members have pointed out here there is a lot of interesting facts on the victims and even individuals that survived the attacks, but later died.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I noticed the video mentions that James bought a ticket to the Batman Movie. Why did he buy a ticket and not use it?..........or did he give his ticket someone else so they could open the fire exit for him?? So many questions?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join