It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everyone should see this...That part when Bill Clinton was being dressed up like a doll, was pretty creepy, and him talking like a child was just plain wrong. It is a very important time we live in people. People are waking up to this game that the elites are playing with everyone. It's ruining peoples lives and creating a very sad future for humanity. If the people are really to afraid to stand up to the elites then.....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Yeah it was really hard to hear what he said, and his convo w larry king kinda strange....

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL

Does anyone hear know about William Cooper? I did not find any thread related to him?

I used to have a copy of Behold a pale horse then it was stolen

If you use ATS search and put his name in you get 10 plus pages.
Don't know how you didn't get any threads

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

I think people are afraid to believe...if that makes any sense. Sort of like an extreme case of denial...only on a massive scale...collective consciousness!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

I figured it out --I am new to using this type of forum or message board. I posted my first post so I hope it was a success.

I have that in PDF, if you want a copy, I can e-mail it to you. Send me a private message?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We really need to find out a lot more about James father, Robert. That seems to be the bigger picture here, which means the shooting was the distraction on multiple levels. Crazy!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
We really need to find out a lot more about James father, Robert. That seems to be the bigger picture here, which means the shooting was the distraction on multiple levels. Crazy!!

No, it isn't. I have a work colleague who knows the family. There isn't anything unusual about them, Robert works at a business software company.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Finished watching the video, found it very informative... and creepy.

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
People are waking up to this game that the elites are playing with everyone. It's ruining peoples lives and creating a very sad future for humanity. If the people are really to afraid to stand up to the elites then.....

I do agree that people are waking up, but I am very confused; it seems to me common knowledge that the big bankers are thieves, the politicians are corrupt and the media is overly biased and pushing an agenda or just outright lying, but even though this appears to be agreed upon by most people that I talk to, most articles that I read and regardless of whether these opinions originate in the USA, in the UK, in Australia or Canada or anywhere else, we as a people do nothing but sit idly by and allow it to happen.
Are we so complacent? I do not know if people are afraid to stand up to the elites, or if we are just happy to live life in our bubble.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this video? noticed it only has 600 views so not sure if it's been brought to peoples attention. This guy did some good detective work (I think, I don't have the patience to search and confirm) www.youtube.com...

One of the witnesses lived where one of the Columbine guys did, then he moved to Colorado and he was at the movie theater!?!?! wtf!?? The guy said he makes bombs! why does this just keep getting weirder and weirder?
edit on 19-8-2012 by xerrnoip because: (no reason given)

wanted to add, another thing I've been wondering about is the drill a few towns over that mirrored this event, what if some things we are being shown and some of the 911 calls are really from the drill and not the real event? Maybe they did the drill so they can feed people a mix of real and fake footage to make the story the way they want

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xerrnoip
Have you guys seen this video? noticed it only has 600 views so not sure if it's been brought to peoples attention. This guy did some good detective work (I think, I don't have the patience to search and confirm) www.youtube.com...

One of the witnesses lived where one of the Columbine guys did, then he moved to Colorado and he was at the movie theater!?!?! wtf!?? The guy said he makes bombs! why does this just keep getting weirder and weirder?

wanted to add, another thing I've been wondering about is the drill a few towns over that mirrored this event, what if some things we are being shown and some of the 911 calls are really from the drill and not the real event? Maybe they did the drill so they can feed people a mix of real and fake footage to make the story the way they want

Good find! Interesting interview! Gave u a star!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Found the original video of where Clinton and Larry King have a "personal" talk, as well as the footage of Clinton being given a makeover before the airing. The make up scene does not look as scary without the atmosphere of mind control, so I don't know what to think about that clip anymore.

But, the footage of Larry King and Bill is clearer and has better sound quality. It's called Spin by Brian Springer. Springer bought a few home satellites and spent a year watching and recording all kinds of video footage of off air satellite waves that can still be picked up by viewers.

Google Video Link

edit on 19-8-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thats a well done piece of propaganda...ominous music, mass media images to assuage, clips of old Hollywood movies to validate..

Lots of speculation and non-sequiturs...

Oh well...if it makes you think..

But i don't get the big deal about the CLinton/King chat- Larry is telling Clinton that he should consider having Turner "serve" in his administration...He thinks Turner has accomplished all there was to accomplish and would be at the time in his life when he would be willing to serve his country through public service...That he is a good guy to work for cuz Turner owned CNN and was Larry's boss...

hardly nefarious dialog.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
To me this video and the thought that there is a conspiracy theory behind it is just crazy.
Trying to prove his point in the video using “witnesses” does not prove anything or even raise questions to me because People usually make terrible witnesses and I know firsthand how 10 different people who see something can give you very, very conflicting reports on what they saw.

One witness saying he had a shotgun: How do you know she even knows a shotgun when she sees it?
Another witness said that the guy going outside had a goatee. Seriously?
So in a dark theater the one guy saw a goatee and after the theater was filled with gas the lady knew he had a shotgun. Not likely.

The part about the cop avoiding questions about whether there‘s camera’s inside…. That could have been just the fact that maybe he hadn’t thought to check for camera’s yet. He seemed to be thinking about it and maybe embarrassed that he hadn’t checked.

The guy needed no help getting weapons in the theater. As far as we know he could have been there early or even the prior movie and put tape over the door jam so the door would not latch. Although I thought all the ire exit doors had alarms on them that went off when they were opened.
As for the media twisting the mothers words…… The media twists everything around to make a story or appear they have something everybody else does not.

A large chunk of the video is just clips of old movies and old conspiracy theories that fit the scenario he is trying to set up.
The video makes claims: “There has to be a motive for his crime”. First of all there doesn’t have to be a motive because sometimes people just do crazy sick things.
Secondly, There has to be a motive for his crime but the whole premise of the video is he didn’t commit a crime, he was being controlled…which is it?

The way that people twist and turn facts to fit what they believe is a major conspiracy happening makes me question some of the past things that have great conspiracy theories attached to them like the JFK assassination.

I do believe that there are governmental misdeeds and cover-ups and I believe very strongly that 911 was an inside job. I do NOT believe that this guy that killed all those people is one.

My thoughts on the Colorado shooting may change and I do have an open mind but right now no matter how far you stretch it there is not enough evidence to suggest to me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xerrnoip

Nice find.

I re posted this on another thread about this incident here

I will also put it on here in easy view as I think people should see this

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

You have to admit there is LOT going on in the Denver vicinity and it is THE supposed place to go to in the US for safety for any pending attack. It has conspiracies of it's own sans all these other incidents.

The fact that these incidents are happening to military influenced kids with the same or similar connections and with no apparent motives is suspicious. Then the Sikh temple thing then the Raub thing, was planning a 'revolution' 1.5 hours from Denver.

Hello....is there something going on in Denver...hmmmmm, I suspect there is.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

Says it's blocked due to copyright.

edit on 18-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

there are many ways to get around that. if one knows how to hide their IP, which can be easily done by visiting and using an online proxy sever. simply copy that youtube link into one of those sites and you will be able to watch it. go search

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Debunkology

Thanks, I was just kind of in a hurry but OP kindly posted a link I could use and I watched it earlier.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
I agree I'm thinking they know more about this than they're letting on.Maybe that's why they're not talking to police.Not that they are involved but know there is more than meets the eyes.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just got done watching most of the video and after seeing the way the media is railroading Mr. Holmes it certainly looks like he got setup.

Has anyone theorized that there were 3 people involved.. 2 inside guys who told james to wait by his car then went in and did their deed and ran off.. leaving james who is obviously under some sort of mind control or drugged to get picked up by the police. Based on witness reports nobody ever described seeing anyone who looked like james in the theater.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
To me this video and the thought that there is a conspiracy theory behind it is just crazy.
Trying to prove his point in the video using “witnesses” does not prove anything or even raise questions to me because People usually make terrible witnesses and I know firsthand how 10 different people who see something can give you very, very conflicting reports on what they saw.

One witness saying he had a shotgun: How do you know she even knows a shotgun when she sees it?
Another witness said that the guy going outside had a goatee. Seriously?
So in a dark theater the one guy saw a goatee and after the theater was filled with gas the lady knew he had a shotgun. Not likely.

Weird thing is the sikh temple shooter had a goatee. recognizing the gun- maybe they play video games- that's how I can recognize some guns ;D

How could they forget to check surveillance cameras? when a store gets held up or even catching shoplifters they go to the cameras to get evidence. this theater was by a mall, which I think most have cameras around the parking lot for car theft and for getting license plate numbers if a shoplifter gets away with alot of $$$ they can then track them down.

I read the movie was sold out, so someone had to be sitting near him to recognize him. Better yet, he was a tall guy and wasn't he sitting towards the front rows? so people behind him surely had to notice the orange hair. he was also there alone. how many people really go to a movie theater alone? alone, tall, wearing blue/white plaid and bright orange hair with a drugged out look didn't get noticed? all of these people and not one person can identify him, that doesn't seem a little weird?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join