It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for finding and posting the video....

I have never believed the official story, as there have been far too many conflicts and omissions, additional facts that are slowly being leaked out, and bits of odd info that others have put together.

This video link is perfect to share with certain friends of mine who can't wrap their head around what I've been trying to explain... perhaps something like this will wake them up a bit more! S&F for you!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. I watched all of it and wish I could say I'm surprised. It still leaves me speechless, though, to see how low TPTB are willing to go for their agenda. What better way to get to somebody than through their own child? What better way to cause a mass diversion than with a terror event like this one? The way I see it, James Holmes and his father are also victims. Others may become victims if they pose a threat (still trying to figure out the nurse drowning and if it is connected)...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Interesting documentary. I will always believe that there were two people involved in this.

The one thing I want to know is this:

It took police 90 seconds to get to the theater. It took 15 min for SWAT to arrive in full gear.

I know for fact that it takes a hell of a lot longer to get in gear and get to the location.

These people were all ready to go. They already knew what was about to go down.

Ever hear of a criminal murder a bunch of people, then just sit there at the location and wait to be arrested?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Another thing to note is, when we look at all of the things that James Holmes was studying at the university in Co, it makes me wonder if he was getting close to something that the govt didn't want anyone to know, and had to find a way to shut him down, so they used him. I don't know. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
LINK FOR ALL IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

1.hidemyass.com...&f=norefer

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

The cost is your issue?

Many theaters will consider 12am as an early matinee and they are discounted. I use to go to a theater where midnight movies were 5 bucks and after noon movies between 4-6 were 3. The regular price was 8-9 bucks depending on movie or time you went. This was about 8yrs ago but this theater is no longer there. It was an AMC with I believe 12 or 8 theaters. Pricing also varies depending on theater, location and movie. I know I can about 20mins from here and the movies are cheaper but I can also go 25mins and pay almost double because the theater at that location is super nice and like a bar. It has an upstairs VIP section where you can have drinks and food before a movie. It's extra but not by that much. I"d like to try it sometime just to see. This theater recently had some Batman memorabilia on display.

Sorry but I dont the price being anything other than a discounted night price.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am about half way through this documentary and wow.

It is interesting I must say. I won't even bring this up to people because I have very few friends who question this and those who don't question it think those who do are nutty conspiracy theorists.

When I first read about what happened I thought:
How does one person do all this alone? It is just a very odd case esp when you read the facts from the case. Witnesses and everything don't add up to what the media tells us.

This will be an interesting case for sure. I didn't follow the Arizona shooting but this one I will be watching because of the oddities.

I had a friend post this on FB as well and I shall pass this thread along as well as the video. People should see it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It stunk, n0t w0rth the time investment. Tells y0u n0thing we d0nt already kn0w with bits 0f clint0n and
larry king *live clips 0f them saying things y0u can't understand./

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Either way it is interesting when you read the facts. It is an unusual situation.
People who were involved say what the media is saying isn't 100% truth. So there are discrepancies.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just finished the documentary and, oh my God. The part with Larry King and President Clinton at the end, brought chills all over my body. I have never seen that video clip before.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
It stunk, n0t w0rth the time investment. Tells y0u n0thing we d0nt already kn0w with bits 0f clint0n and
larry king *live clips 0f them saying things y0u can't understand./

I turned the volume all the way up. I didn't have a problem with hearing what they were saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slave NO MORE
Hey all,

I found the following video on Youtube. Just wanted to share!

For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news reports, theories and ideas behind the motives of the crime. Topics discussed include the second suspect, weapons, police audio analysis, James Holmes education and bio, LIBOR scandal, MK Ultra, Project Gunrunner, and several other important elements. Several new pieces of evidence and testimonies all in one video.

1:33:15
"I guess i must seem very cold blooded about this..." - Reptillian

Anyways thank you for posting this. That agents reactions to the question about the surveillance cameras was pretty fishy ..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yep. Watch his face. He rolls his eyes the 2nd time the question about cameras in the theater is addressed. Quite telling there.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Sometimes i wonder why everything has to be so corrupt, power corrupts more than any other type of brain washing quite evidently

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is something similar on BBC3 tonight called The Batman Shootings which I'll watch.
The Batman Shootings - Amal Fashanu

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Was kinda anxious to get to the laptop ad watch the video until a few said its mostly stuff we already know
Probably will still check it out anyway.

When I first heard of the shootings the next day, I jumped on ATS to get a more accurate ( than the media) account of what happened, 2 mins into the article the first thing that struck me odd ( and has stuck w/me due to the fact that I've yet to see it mentioned), man left and came back in the emerg door which we all know (maybe it was that threads OP mis-wording of it) came back in 20 mins into the movie during the first shoot'em up scene. Struck me as odd that he timed his attack w/ the gunfire in the movie and yet it was the midnight release how did he know when this scene was coming up? Unless maybe he waited outside the emerg door in the hall in his mask and armor. Maybe I jut have that impression as I read what was reported to me by the fellow ATS'er

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
Just finished the documentary and, oh my God. The part with Larry King and President Clinton at the end, brought chills all over my body. I have never seen that video clip before.

I'm the same as you,

That part and the previous clips showing a (possibly) brainwashed Clinton... And how did they know he would get elected... And why did Larry King say "Ted Turner wants to serve you." He said SERVE. And then he added "He wants to serve you, if you know what I mean."

And Clinton apparently did know exactly what he meant..

We won't know though..

It is all just really weird.
edit on 19-8-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am only 30 minutes into the documentary and man is it ever good. I wish one media outlet put in half the time this guy did to investigate and piece together the real story. Just another example that things are not always as they seem.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ever hear of a criminal murder a bunch of people, then just sit there at the location and wait to be arrested?
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Yep, I have.
Norway.
Anders Behring Breivik.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join