It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The intro that was lost for 2 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well,

I have finally found the time [and password] on the tail end of my 3rd deployment to revive the account from two years ago, that I created for some reason long since forgotten, and never got around to introduce myself or post at all. How time gets away from us.

As I have already alluded to, I am Active Duty military, and currently on my 3rd tour of duty. I have been in the Army for 8 years as an Infantryman. In my time I have been fortunate to serve as an Airborne Ranger and in Long range reconnaissance.

I hold a B.S. in Criminal Justice and Corrections, though, I have never put it in to practice as I have been Active duty since college.

I own a small (27 machines is relatively small), sew shop and specialize in nylon goods, prototyping, and small production runs when I have the time to devote to it. I am somewhat of a sew snob as a result. I am working on my riggers tickets so I can expand the capabilities of my shop. I am also an avid skydiver and surf when the bug hits or a swell comes in.

As my name suggests, I grew up in Hawaii, but, I also have an unnatural affinity for all things "Aloha Flare."

Other hobbies are in Gardening, Aquaponics, metallurgy/machining, general construction, and firearms.

I do not consider myself extremely gifted in regards to energies or meditation. My practice and application are haphazard at best. Though when it counts, things seem to happen.

I have learned much in my years lurking, and now hope to share my knowledge and provide insight where I can.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by J.B. Aloha

Hello....I am glad you were able to activate your (formerly) dormant account.

I really like your introduction. It reads as friendly, interesting and informative.

See you around the forums!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
First, Thank you for your service! Welcome back to ATS, glad to have you. See you on the boards.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
welcome back,see you around the boards mate.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Back J.B. Aloha

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

That's great and rather parallel to what I just did with my crusty old account, how odd!

Well from one old newb to another... welcome, hello, bonjour~

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Will see you all around the boards.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
guess i'll be seeing you there too.
not done an intro myself, but thought i'd say hi to a few other new members.

new topics

top topics

join