It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Great Crop Circle of 2012 - Wheat Being Harvested in UK - Mars Rover Curiosity Explanation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Personally i like to think Earth Energies, another part of me thinks and knows some are made by extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
SO man made = fake and real = alien?

sorry they are all real...but man made
edit on 23-8-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I don't think you read my post at all. Please explain why crop circles have become far more detailed as the years have gone on. It's all down to better planing, using GPS, and more people being involved.

Sometimes I think that the chasm between the human conditioning and the human potential is too great to leap.

Good luck to you!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Personally i like to think Earth Energies, another part of me thinks and knows some are made by extraterrestrials.

I think the crop circles made in UK are from the Grays.

The crop circles made in Italy are from the Pleiadians.

Both have had underground bases here on Earth for over a thousand years.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairacoustique
reply to post by thesneakiod

I don't think you read my post at all. Please explain why crop circles have become far more detailed as the years have gone on. It's all down to better planing, using GPS, and more people being involved.

Sometimes I think that the chasm between the human conditioning and the human potential is too great to leap.

Good luck to you!

Well, please explain why they are more detailed now then? Its the one point that completely eradicates the idea that aliens created them. If they did, then they would have been as detailed in the 70s as they are now.

And why the start in the 70s, why not start as soon as flight was invented?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Obviously, they probably don't speak English, but it is also possible that they don't even speak at all. Maybe, these types of designs are how they communicate with one another. Even if they do speak one another, that doesn't mean that they know anything at all about our 'Communication Networks'.

Advanced enough to cross interstellar space but can't figure out radio communications and a way to interact with us except by pictures drawn in fields of crops.

hahaha....

Who says that they cross 'interstellar space"?

Maybe they've been here on earth longer than homo sapiens?

Have you seen the movie, "The Abyss"?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Obviously, they probably don't speak English, but it is also possible that they don't even speak at all. Maybe, these types of designs are how they communicate with one another. Even if they do speak one another, that doesn't mean that they know anything at all about our 'Communication Networks'.

Advanced enough to cross interstellar space but can't figure out radio communications and a way to interact with us except by pictures drawn in fields of crops.

hahaha....

Who says that they cross 'interstellar space"?

Maybe they've been here on earth longer than homo sapiens?

Have you seen the movie, "The Abyss"?

The Grays are from Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System. It's 39 light years away.

From a Milky Way Galaxy point of view it's just down the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join