It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Last Great Crop Circle of 2012 - Wheat Being Harvested in UK - Mars Rover Curiosity Explanation

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I’m not an expert at anything lol --- but I have followed the Crop Circle phenomenon for quite a few years now and my opinion is that while the vast majority of the Circles are probably manmade --- I think that there are some remarkable Crop Circles that may not be.

As the OP and Sublimecraft rightly pointed out: The Crop Circles that are of very high quality usually share some pretty abnormal characteristics --- such as the elongated nodes (rather than broken stalks) and the iron balls that are left over.

Unless, those college students/artists are sporting some kind of microwave beams underneath their wooden planks, I honestly don’t know how to explain these abnormalities. (That are not present outside of the circle from what I understand)

As well, there have been attempts by researchers to video tape the phenomenon and apparently white balls of light and white streaks of light have been witnessed and recorded right above the field before the Crop Circle appears.

Yes, these reports could all be hoaxes...but I think there might be something to it. At the very least, I give my hat off to the Crop Circle makers – human or otherwise --- because many of these Crop Circles out there are definitely works of art.

And they don’t all appear in the UK. There’s many that appear across Europe as well. Though, it is true that there doesn’t seem to be many that appear in North America. Perhaps because the ET’s are more reluctant to come into the US airspace?


Also if it turns out that a few of the Crop Circles are made by an ET civilization...I honestly don’t see why it would be such an absurd form of communication.

If Aliens were to land tomorrow at the White House, I think many people, including myself --- would be scared sh*tless. But there’s nothing about the Crop Circles that instills fear in me in any way. I think it would be a beautiful and very peaceful form of communication.

Anyways, thanks for presenting a great thread OP!


edit on 18-8-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well we have just had a really nice week of good weather after plenty of rain so it was almost certain the crop circle hoaxers were going to be out making art in the fields again


Right next to the road as always.

I really feel sorry for people who think these things are anything but man made. Mind you i think a whole bunch of people just don't even care but just like to try to say they are real to further their own agenda weather it be alien of spiritualist.

I love the way there's always someone who puts up a picture of 10-20 of deformed strands of wheat and then tries to claim that all the strands are like that. Yet all we ever see is the same couple of pictures of the same 10-20 strands. lol

What the latest excuse? "i think that almost all are man made but there are one or two that are not.." Except that there's no real characteristics of what these people claim are not the man made ones..

One person claims to find something like iron balls in a circle and then claims that these are the only genuine circles. While another finds a few bent strand and claims that THESE are the only genuine circles. Yet another will say they have dowsing rods that cross and THESE are the real circles. The someone posts "real circles have iron balls, bent strands and cross dowsing rods so they cant be man made". And so the myth goes on and on while the people making these things fall about laughing at how gullible people are.

I think next people will be telling us the street artist Banksy is an alien because no one could ever do what he does in just a few mins and no one has ever seen him doing it



edit on 18-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
 

Originally posted by roadgravel

Do the aliens think were are so primitive that we can only communicate thru pictures, despite the communications networks we have, or are they so primitive that they can't communicate with us in any other way.

Obviously, they probably don't speak English, but it is also possible that they don't even speak at all. Maybe, these types of designs are how they communicate with one another.

Even if they do speak one another, that doesn't mean that they know anything at all about our 'Communication Networks'.

Most likely, they don't get online to check the current weather and traffic conditions before coming down to draw a crop pic.

[color=5E5E5E]Just to clarify: That↑ is entirely hypothetical. I do not know one way or the other if there truly is any life at all, outside of our atmosphere..


 
 
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Not seeing any connection with the Mars rover.
You're not looking at it from the correct angle. There are just 4 simple steps you should always follow in situations such as this.

Step #1: Turn around exactly 180°. (No more. No less.)
Step #2: Now tilt your head far to the left, and then also slightly upwards.
Step #3: Completely cover your right eye with the palm of your left hand.
Step #4: Completely cover your left eye with the palm of your right hand.



You should be able to see it clearly now, after following those steps.
Good luck!



Honestly though, the only connection I see is that both the tire and the crop circle are actual circles.



edit on 8/18/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting pic and link. Thanks for sharing it!



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 





Go ahead and make it at high noon just to help you out ! No night vision goggles required.


Unfortunately, the people who think these complicated designs can be done in the middle of the night, let alone during the day, have no idea the man power needed to create these designs at such a large scale.

I've been a technical illustrator and a mechanical drafter for 15 years and have taught Computer Aided-Drafting for the past 20 years. The technical term in creating these designs is called Geometric Construction.

I've drawn similar and complicated designs like these on paper and using CAD. To think that someone with some rope, a tripod and some boards could create such an accurate detailed design in the middle of the night without making one mistake is really laughable.

I've analyzed and thought of various ways these designs can be created in the middle of the night. Even with night goggles and lasers, there is no way you can plot points in a field and create perfect tangents without someone observing it from above.

For those that think it can be done, consider this...

1. There's a reason why construction is done during the day, and if anything is done during the night, floodlights are not an option but a required necessity.

2. Although circles are easy to create, the more complicated designs incorporate tangents, hexes, 3 dimensional Isometrics, perfect symmetry, parallelism, perfect concentric circles and repetitive shapes in perfect alignment. The chance of making a construction mistake, let alone someone accurately stomping these long distances without varying their aligned steps to the targeted tangent or coordinate is really improbable. Remember the longer the distance between two points, the chances for errors is much greater.

3. The amount of people needed to create such designs would surely need numerous cars or vans to transport the workers. These parked vehicles would surly be noticed by passing motorists and they would recall seeing them the following day.

4. Using lasers in the middle of the night would cause too much attention by anyone passing by let alone farmers who live nearby. Your luck of not being caught has to come to an end at sometime. The probability is just too great. (There has been over 10,000 crop circles created internationally. Yet nobody has been caught creating them?)

5. Even the best skilled workers make mistakes. Fixing crops that have already been stomped is not an easy fix, let alone fixing it in the middle of the night. Construction mistakes would easily be noticed.

6. Those that claim they have done these crop circles, should prove their skill by duplicating the more complicated crop circles, with the same physical plant anomaly that has been documented, all done in the middle of the night. Than you can lay claim to your proven creative technical skill. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Take credit for your art, yet to date there are no takers.

7. A lot of farmers are losing money due to these crop circles. I'm sure their frustration and heightened awareness would have made them more attentive to malicious activity on their land. Most farmers have dogs, what are the chances that these dogs have never woken their owners hearing the stomping of plant stock?

I'm not laying claim that extraterrestrials are creating these crop circles. What I am saying, is these intricate and large scale complicated designs can not be created in the short amount of time all in the cover of darkness. The construction of these designs would need a large group of people, and the extreme accuracy that is required is just not possible with rope, wooden planks, tripods and the use of lasers.

The designs could surely be created in the daylight with the proper surveying tools, scaffolding for visual perspectives, and given enough time to layout the design and finishing it accurately.

I truly believer there's other technology at work here. What it is, remains a mystery.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


That is an excellent post my friend.
Star for you.



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
God Dunnit Art
Bottom line



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It's always fun how charlatans in the UFO circus adopt other charlatans stories into their own stories to both support and validate their own bit of fiction.

Now, we're getting the same thing with crop circles? People are playing connect the dots with crop circles?

Crop circles are indeed interesting as an art form, but, we've yet to see any real indication, let alone proof, that crop circles have anything to do with aliens.
All we've seen so far is evidence that crop circles are made by people, regardless anyone's gullibility regarding compass readings that could be thrown off by dusting the whole area with iron filings.


It's also interesting how nobody has ever been caught in the act of creating these crop circles themselves, that in a matter of hours somehow they are able to create some of the most amazing and intricate designs week by week for years and decades without so much as a single witness or perpetrator coming forward with hard evidence?

I don't buy the whole "6 guys walking around in a field stomping a wooden board" for every single crop circle, those circles are always completely sloppy, geometrically incorrect and never hold up to the sophistication of the mystery circles we find.

Can anyone provide any solid evidence that they are man made? If this was a hoax how come it hasn't been blown wide open and still persists? Someone somewhere has enough time on their hands to be able to create these circles thousands of miles apart within hours/days of each other with a level of sophistication that only a computer can accomplish within the set time frame, its completely plausable... right?
edit on 19-8-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The making of a crop circle....


Demo daylight formation for news of the world journlaists. Made next to Silbury Hill, England 2001. This circle was created in about 4 hours.

We would have preferred to work at night under real conditions but for the newspapers reasons they wanted a daylight demo. Please dont attack us for working like this in the day, there are other videos on this channel of a number of other circles created in the night for you to view.


How Stuff Works: Crop Circles

Cirlce Makers dot org
edit on August 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit
 





It's also interesting how nobody has ever been caught in the act of creating these crop circles themselves

Not so much caught in the act more filming themselves in the act ....



There is much evidence that modern day Circles are man made , all you need to do is find it .



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 





There is much evidence that modern day Circles are man made , all you need to do is find it .


ahem, There is much evidence[self serving and planted at that] that SOME modern day Circles are man made

funny how SOME YT videos constitute proof
and yet others dont


even funnier is how certain subjects
dont seem to require the same scientific accuracy and integity
as say sending a payload up into orbit, or to mars.




posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 



Obviously, they probably don't speak English, but it is also possible that they don't even speak at all. Maybe, these types of designs are how they communicate with one another. Even if they do speak one another, that doesn't mean that they know anything at all about our 'Communication Networks'.


Advanced enough to cross interstellar space but can't figure out radio communications and a way to interact with us except by pictures drawn in fields of crops.

hahaha....



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit
 


there is a challenge, if i remember correctly,
with prize money

no takers so far

the promoters had to relax the conditios a bit as a result

no takers yet

never mind that if ALL CC's where hoaxes
time travel and teleportation/instantaneous travel would be required

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

Who Makes Crop Circles?


these hoax videos are the equivalent of me making a video of myself
bringing in a trailer full of pot
[actually oregano wrapped in saran wrap]
through customs.

and claiming it as proof of how drugs are really imported, with government collusion to boot



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


The crop circle definitely resembles closing/opening aperture of a camera.

Interesting. Someone just wrote or said the other day "If you film it, they will come."



posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The greatest CC of all time was also at Milk Hill, i duno if it was the same field.The original one had node expulsions and all the trimmings, it also made compasses spin, which i witnessed my self as i visited it a few days after it appeared, i was living in Devon at the time.No matter where you stood in the formation the compass pointed towards the middle and when standing in the middle it would spin.We drove up to see it myself and two friends on the Saturday or Sunday afternoon it had been there since the previous tuesday iirc, an amazing experience , there was about 200-300 hundred people there, a wonderfull atmosphere about the place.I think it was cut then on the Monday morning.

The night it appeared it was raining hard all night yet the farmer who discovered it did so at 5 o'clock in the morning and reported that no mud or dirt or trackes were witnessed.It was apparently done in 4 hours and was close to a busy primary road, nobody saw nothing.The farmer had been in the same field at 10 o'clock the night before and there was no circle at that time and nobody about.The only unusual thing witnessed by the farmer was a black military helicoptor which hovered over the site and he could see the doors were open and there were men in black combat uniforms taking photo's of it for over 20 mins.


edit on 19-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
 

I simply provide possibilities. Unlike you, I do not pick specific one-sided possibilities, and claim that they are true. Nothing good ever comes from jumping to conclusions, which have been based only upon an assumed opinion.

The only truly laughable part, is that you actually seem to wholeheartedly believe that your assumption is the irrefutable truth, even though there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim.




Here ya go, I'll even provide you with a few more possibilities.........

Originally posted by roadgravel

Advanced enough to cross interstellar space but can't figure out radio communications and a way to interact with us except by pictures drawn in fields of crops.

hahaha....
IF in fact some sort of Alien being was capable of traveling vast distances across the Universe, that does not necessarily mean that they knew where they were going. Maybe they got lost, and just ended up here. Maybe their power-steering was malfunctioning. Or a faulty OnStar.


Regarding radio communication: Yes, the possibility of them not being able to receive and decipher our radio communications, is just as plausible (maybe even more plausible), as your assumption that they can not only receive, but also accurately interpret them.


Stop and take a good hard look at the World we live in. Why would they even want to interact with us? Hell, I am a Human who lives here on this Planet, and I don't want to interact with most of the other residents. We are ignorant, cruel, greedy, egotistical, hate-filled, power-hungry, violent, arrogant, manipulative, sadistic, etc... etc....
Or to put it simply: We are mean!

Not only are we mean to each other, but we are even meaner towards anything that we don't understand. We love to kill things. Often, we kill just so we can cut it open and see how it works.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
The greatest CC of all time was also at Milk Hill, i duno if it was the same field.The original one had node expulsions and all the trimmings, it also made compasses spin, which i witnessed my self as i visited it a few days after it appeared, i was living in Devon at the time.No matter where you stood in the formation the compass pointed towards the middle and when standing in the middle it would spin.We drove up to see it myself and two friends on the Saturday or Sunday afternoon it had been there since the previous tuesday iirc, an amazing experience , there was about 200-300 hundred people there, a wonderfull atmosphere about the place.I think it was cut then on the Monday morning.

The night it appeared it was raining hard all night yet the farmer who discovered it did so at 5 o'clock in the morning and reported that no mud or dirt or trackes were witnessed.It was apparently done in 4 hours and was close to a busy primary road, nobody saw nothing.The farmer had been in the same field at 10 o'clock the night before and there was no circle at that time and nobody about.The only unusual thing witnessed by the farmer was a black military helicoptor which hovered over the site and he could see the doors were open and there were men in black combat uniforms taking photo's of it for over 20 mins.


edit on 19-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)


I wish we could get the MIT students to comment on the huge crop circle above.


I'm sure they would say - It can't be done by humans in 4 hours and we would trample

it to pieces if we tried. -



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 



Obviously, they probably don't speak English, but it is also possible that they don't even speak at all. Maybe, these types of designs are how they communicate with one another. Even if they do speak one another, that doesn't mean that they know anything at all about our 'Communication Networks'.


Advanced enough to cross interstellar space but can't figure out radio communications and a way to interact with us except by pictures drawn in fields of crops.

hahaha....


I'm sure that the aliens have something called a - universal translator - that communicates

in all languages. It probably looks like an iPod Touch on steroids.

The Grays already communicated with us in binary language. - Crop Circle CDROM -

Message as follows: Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.

Much pain but still time. Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception.

Conduit closing.

Apparently, math is a universal language all by itself.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by roadgravel
Do the aliens think were are so primitive that we can only communicate thru pictures, despite the communications networks we have, or are they so primitive that they can't communicate with us in any other way.

Doodles or tagging? Maybe the aliens are part of a galactic gang. Communications, doubtful.


It has to do with the - noninterference directive -.

You Star Trek fans know what i'm talking about.



Any Star Trek fan can tell you that it is the most violated directive ever.


They can also tell you that Star Trek is science fiction.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 





Go ahead and make it at high noon just to help you out ! No night vision goggles required.


Unfortunately, the people who think these complicated designs can be done in the middle of the night, let alone during the day, have no idea the man power needed to create these designs at such a large scale.

I've been a technical illustrator and a mechanical drafter for 15 years and have taught Computer Aided-Drafting for the past 20 years. The technical term in creating these designs is called Geometric Construction.

I've drawn similar and complicated designs like these on paper and using CAD. To think that someone with some rope, a tripod and some boards could create such an accurate detailed design in the middle of the night without making one mistake is really laughable.

I've analyzed and thought of various ways these designs can be created in the middle of the night. Even with night goggles and lasers, there is no way you can plot points in a field and create perfect tangents without someone observing it from above.

For those that think it can be done, consider this...

1. There's a reason why construction is done during the day, and if anything is done during the night, floodlights are not an option but a required necessity.

2. Although circles are easy to create, the more complicated designs incorporate tangents, hexes, 3 dimensional Isometrics, perfect symmetry, parallelism, perfect concentric circles and repetitive shapes in perfect alignment. The chance of making a construction mistake, let alone someone accurately stomping these long distances without varying their aligned steps to the targeted tangent or coordinate is really improbable. Remember the longer the distance between two points, the chances for errors is much greater.

3. The amount of people needed to create such designs would surely need numerous cars or vans to transport the workers. These parked vehicles would surly be noticed by passing motorists and they would recall seeing them the following day.

4. Using lasers in the middle of the night would cause too much attention by anyone passing by let alone farmers who live nearby. Your luck of not being caught has to come to an end at sometime. The probability is just too great. (There has been over 10,000 crop circles created internationally. Yet nobody has been caught creating them?)

5. Even the best skilled workers make mistakes. Fixing crops that have already been stomped is not an easy fix, let alone fixing it in the middle of the night. Construction mistakes would easily be noticed.

6. Those that claim they have done these crop circles, should prove their skill by duplicating the more complicated crop circles, with the same physical plant anomaly that has been documented, all done in the middle of the night. Than you can lay claim to your proven creative technical skill. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Take credit for your art, yet to date there are no takers.

7. A lot of farmers are losing money due to these crop circles. I'm sure their frustration and heightened awareness would have made them more attentive to malicious activity on their land. Most farmers have dogs, what are the chances that these dogs have never woken their owners hearing the stomping of plant stock?

I'm not laying claim that extraterrestrials are creating these crop circles. What I am saying, is these intricate and large scale complicated designs can not be created in the short amount of time all in the cover of darkness. The construction of these designs would need a large group of people, and the extreme accuracy that is required is just not possible with rope, wooden planks, tripods and the use of lasers.

The designs could surely be created in the daylight with the proper surveying tools, scaffolding for visual perspectives, and given enough time to layout the design and finishing it accurately.

I truly believer there's other technology at work here. What it is, remains a mystery.


Seek the truth:

Look closely at the crop circle photo below.




In order to make this incredible crop circle and not trample it you need to hover above it.

- Helicopter ....Goodyear Blimp -?


No way.

Small remote controlled probes could do it easily and make it look perfect.

The Grays are nearby in a starship and conducting the entire operation

from there.

We have low tech Remote Controlled ROVs in our ocean exploration. The aliens have

replicated and optimized their ROVs about 1,000 times. The advanced probes throw

down iron filings all over the place. Then they crank up the power and the high energy

plasma transforms the iron filings into tiny iron spheres when they create the crop circle

design. The plasma energy is focused with a gravity lense.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join